Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Apparently I wasn't clear in my original post about what I was asking. We can go on ad nauseam about who the next big antagonist is going to be (and we will on many threads). My question is what two heroes will provide the conflict provided by Steve and Tony, now that they are gone? Where will the conflict come from that the heroes must overcome to win the day?
    Ok defiently read it wrong. Or actually jsut didnt read your whole post.

I dont know. I mean Tchalla will probaly take a leading role but iono who he would clash with ideology wise. Dr Strange and Reid Richard's would probaly bump heads and have different approaches to things. Honestly I need to see more of what they have planned for these characters to really say where the conflict amongst the Heroes would come from. I have no idea who gonna keep big roles in the MCU and who getting phased out.

Thor and Tchalla probally wouldnt see eye to eye. Thor has a romantic idea of what a hero is and Tchalla seems way more practical. But iono how prevalent Thor will be post Love and Thunder
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 12-20-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Eh..not sure if Steve and Tony's conflict was pivotal in the MCU. But if it's herovs villain probably BP vs Doom with intro to F.F.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Eh..not sure if Steve and Tony's conflict was pivotal in the MCU. But if it's herovs villain probably BP vs Doom with intro to F.F.
    Steve vs Tony split the Avengers up at the most pivotal moment in the history of the universe.

My hope is that it will be Dr Doom. Kang is almost too much like Thanos in terms of just how high-concept he is with time travel etc. Doom brings things a little more down to earth (which Marvel is supposed to be) and he's a much more interesting character, imo. It would also be a way to really introduce the FF to the MCU in a very meaningful way.

Extraordinary Member

Steve vs Tony split the Avengers up at the most pivotal moment in the history of the universe.
    Ha you're right I kinda forgot about that. But imo what really set the MCU in motion was the forming of the Avengers.

Given that Cosmic Marvel seems to be the future of the franchise, I agree with the users who think that Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange are going to be the big names like Iron Man and Cap where.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Apparently I wasn't clear in my original post about what I was asking. We can go on ad nauseam about who the next big antagonist is going to be (and we will on many threads). My question is what two heroes will provide the conflict provided by Steve and Tony, now that they are gone? Where will the conflict come from that the heroes must overcome to win the day?
    Carol and T'Challa.