Page 232 of 295 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4424
    Incredible Member

I have always loved the idea of Nightwing headline a teamup book, with a different co star each month. This is a way to focus on Dicks versatility, as well as his vast personal connections across the universe.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...-new-lover-dc/
    "Harley Quinn Has a New Lover at DC – One That No One Will Be Able To Guess"

Yeah I'll take a guess.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post

Yeah I'll take a guess.
    I can't look. If you're right, I think I'm going to be sick. Please don't let it be Ric. Please don't let it be Ric.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-06-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Yeah I'll take a guess.
    If it is Dick, honestly... I wouldn't mind.
    ... And the only way Dick would look twice in mass murderer Harley Quinn's direction is if he say, got shot in the head and messed up his memories... and well, luckily that's happened and when Dick gets fixed he's left with conflicting feelings for Harley, the woman he knew and the woman she now is.

I'd read it.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

Quote Originally Posted by Master Man View Post
    If it is Dick, honestly... I wouldn't mind.
    ... And the only way Dick would look twice in mass murderer Harley Quinn's direction is if he say, got shot in the head and messed up his memories... and well, luckily that's happened and when Dick gets fixed he's left with conflicting feelings for Harley, the woman he knew and the woman she now is.

I'd read it.
    I'd hate it. But that means DC'd do it. I'd hate it for any hero, mind you.

But if someone claims to be the "only one" who ships it, I'd expect it to be outside the Batfam.

Nightwing and Harley are Humphries two most recent characters. And didn't he write them together in that future/elseworlds Harley? I think I remember that being discussed here.

But obviously as a Nightwing fan, I'm likely to read into situations in a way where I would insert the character there.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 10-06-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Yeah, I don't think there's any clear evidence it's Dick.

I'm kind of surprised they're giving her a new love interest when they seem to be trying to so hard to push Harley and Ivy as an OTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I don't think there's any clear evidence it's Dick.

I'm kind of surprised they're giving her a new love interest when they seem to be trying to so hard to push Harley and Ivy as an OTP.
    I'd expect her to hook up with a member of the BoP (hate it, but expect it), but that wouldn't be applicable in this situation.

I could support Dick/Harley as flirtatious frenemies. A relationship would require a full face turn for Harley, which isn't something DC seems likely to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    I could support Dick/Harley as flirtatious frenemies. A relationship would require a full face turn for Harley, which isn't something DC seems likely to do.
    I like old-school Dick, who was way less flirtatious, and all about committed relationships. Indeed, I like it as contrast to Batman - Dick doesn't do the flirting with the villain or falling for villain thing (or the casual thing, back then). But that was long ago and things have changed.

I pretty much always hate the hero/villain thing. BatCat just got grandfathered in because I shipped it young. And because I like the non-killing Catwoman who went straight before they got involved (also no longer in continuity).

I also have very big aversion to heroes interacting in any sort of friendly way will murderous villains who kill innocents. Hate it. Not even the platonic stuff is okay there. There should be nothing at all friendly between a hero and someone like that.

Extraordinary Member

I miss midnighter

Yeah I'll take a guess.
    I feel the same way about this as I do when he hooks up with seline or Jason with Talia
    Yuck

But this sceane has 11 million views so TO DC that equals what

Babs loosing her team, her man as Harley assumes her place as Queen of Gotham
    WW better lookout

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

I miss midnighter

I feel the same way about this as I do when he hooks up with seline or Jason with Talia
    Yuck

But this sceane has 11 million views so TO DC that equals what

Babs loosing her team, her man as Harley assumes her place as Queen of Gotham
    WW better lookout
    It only has 11M view because the title is Hot Harley Quinn scene. Since the dawn of Youtube people have been using cleavage in thumbnail to attract attention and it always works.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It only has 11M view because the title is Hot Harley Quinn scene. Since the dawn of Youtube people have been using cleavage in thumbnail to attract attention and it always works.
    its animated?

I don't think it would be Dick. The character isn't really in the right place for it and they don't really have him date outside his bubble unless it is some forgettable original character.

Plus the Harley Quinn solo book is more of a gag/comedy book, so it would be someone to set up a funny situation. It doesn't really do serious stories. So a random character like Jimmy Olsen, Darkseid, or Harvey Bullock could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I don't think it would be Dick. The character isn't really in the right place for it and they don't really have him date outside his bubble unless it is some forgettable original character.

Plus the Harley Quinn solo book is more of a gag/comedy book, so it would be someone to set up a funny situation. It doesn't really do serious stories. So a random character like Jimmy Olsen, Darkseid, or Harvey Bullock could be it.
    Ship her with Lobo.