Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default So...are the mutants of Krakoa taking mutant children from their families?

If so that could cause some problems with regards to kidnapping and international trafficking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    If so that could cause some problems with regards to kidnapping and international trafficking.
    Not that we have seen. So far the mutants we have seen were being detained by russian officials and i didn't see any human families protesting. It was also specifically stated if the Mauraders didn't get there when they did the mutants in russia were going to be shipped to gulag. Which is a russian labor camp.

So i guess it would be the governments that are taking and keeping mutant children from their parents.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

They are helping mutants who are persecuted.

A mutant happy with his family doesnt need help, in this case, they simply offer sanctuary in Krakoa if they want.

BANNED

No they don't. They're taking mutants in who want to go and live in Krakoa.

Why would you even think that???

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Why would you even think that???
    I noticed some little kids on the island like the one who showed up in the just released Marauders #1. And with other stuff Xavier has pulled I would not put it past him.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Not just the in-universe characters, but the IRL fandoms of X and the rest of M have been conditioned to be irreconcilably vicious to one another by the HoxPoxDox, just like Hickman hoped they would.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I noticed some little kids on the island like the one who showed up in the just released Marauders #1. And with other stuff Xavier has pulled I would not put it past him.
    This is no different than the kids that attend the Institute.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Not just the in-universe characters, but the IRL fandoms of X and the rest of M have been conditioned to be irreconcilably vicious to one another by the HoxPoxDox, just like Hickman hoped they would.
    This! X Twitter is horrendous now! They all jump on your neck if you don’t believe the same thing as them!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    This! X Twitter is horrendous now! They all jump on your neck if you don’t believe the same thing as them!
    It is almost as if your persecuted. Imagine if there was a forum with only like minded fans who don't like HoX where no one would criticize your opinion.It would be paradise now wouldn't... Nope never mind I forgot that would be evil

Operation: Molly Hayes Hijack is a go!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    It is almost as if your persecuted. Imagine if there was a forum with only like minded fans who don't like HoX where no one would criticize your opinion.It would be paradise now wouldn't... Nope never mind I forgot that would be evil
    And this bile will continue to exist until Marvel and X-Men destroy each other to nothing in the comics, by which point the hate on both sides of the fandom will be completely vomited out, as they await the reboot that will reintroduce the new needed nuances in human opinion to avoid the despicable blanket demonizations that plagued the grimdark age, now that the irreparably uniformly genocidal sapiens of the old continuity have been slaughtered by the mutants with the X-Men as the tip of their vengeful spear.

While X-fans lord over the Krakoan restraint that is the "kill no human" law as a proof of the mutant high ground, deep deep deep down you do want to see the X-Men leading all the mutants in the world in a war of genocide against the unredeemable, unfixable, one-dimensional Marvel humanity and watch frame after frame of graphic visceral blood-and-guts mass manslaughter of the sapiens that have long outlived their relevance in the setting. You hate Marvel humans; hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM . Cynically I wish that were the case too. The human-mutant mutual viewpoint has been permanently destroyed and the only solution left is to kill everyone and destroy everything to build a new and possibly balance continuity.

"I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

And this bile will continue to exist until Marvel and X-Men destroy each other to nothing in the comics, by which point the hate on both sides of the fandom will be completely vomited out, as they await the reboot that will reintroduce the new needed nuances in human opinion to avoid the despicable blanket demonizations that plagued the grimdark age, now that the irreparably uniformly genocidal sapiens of the old continuity have been slaughtered by the mutants with the X-Men as the tip of their vengeful spear.

While X-fans lord over the Krakoan restraint that is the "kill no human" law as a proof of the mutant high ground, deep deep deep down you do want to see the X-Men leading all the mutants in the world in a war of genocide against the unredeemable, unfixable, one-dimensional Marvel humanity and watch frame after frame of graphic visceral blood-and-guts mass manslaughter of the sapiens that have long outlived their relevance in the setting. You hate Marvel humans; hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM . Cynically I wish that were the case too. The human-mutant mutual viewpoint has been permanently destroyed and the only solution left is to kill everyone and destroy everything to build a new and possibly balance continuity.
    You hate the flatscans it's okay.

BANNED

Yup, and then they’re enrolled in Exodus’ flatscan de-conditioning program. They go camping on Saturdays.

Even the X-fans' thought processes are alien to me now.

And my stance on the eventual "X-Men kill Marvel humanity" future event I see as a mercy kill, if it will just speed up the reboot to a more human-mutant friendly-egalitarian continuity for Marvel Comics. I do not want to see the hostility-inciting conditions of the Krakoan saga to be translated in the MCU as the X-Men's opening salvo, at least.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 10-23-2019 at 09:53 PM.