Page 32 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

all anti-monitor needs is some love . the flash and supergirl are better off finding that extradimensional trickster , the music meister and make crisis into a musical in anti-monitor's head.

Retired

It bugs me that only FLASH and ARROW have stuff leading up to Crisis in their episodes. I guess it would be hard to drop hints on BLACK LIGHTNING (but maybe having Grace share some more comic book knowledge could work in a meta reference or two); BATWOMAN by now must be past the point where Kara, Barry and Oliver came to Gotham (could she not make a mention of that?); and Supergirl was involved in that whole affair with the Monitor (you'd think she'd be concerned about the end of her world). I don't expect scenes with actors from the other shows--but it costs nothing to script a few lines into an episode. Have Brainy detecting an anti-matter cloud; Kara reports that Barry contacted her the other day, talking about some Crisis; Dreamer says she's been having these dreams lately about the end times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It bugs me that only FLASH and ARROW have stuff leading up to Crisis in their episodes. I guess it would be hard to drop hints on BLACK LIGHTNING (but maybe having Grace share some more comic book knowledge could work in a meta reference or two); BATWOMAN by now must be past the point where Kara, Barry and Oliver came to Gotham (could she not make a mention of that?); and Supergirl was involved in that whole affair with the Monitor (you'd think she'd be concerned about the end of her world). I don't expect scenes with actors from the other shows--but it costs nothing to script a few lines into an episode. Have Brainy detecting an anti-matter cloud; Kara reports that Barry contacted her the other day, talking about some Crisis; Dreamer says she's been having these dreams lately about the end times.
    J'onn's brother seems like he'll be involved, otherwise why would the Monitor even bother freeing him?

Plus we have Lex, and with all the build up to Lena becoming more like him, we might see that play into Crisis.

Can't say for Black Lightning, but I have the feeling that Supergirl's and Batwoman's next episode will end by leading into the Crisis. As to why neither show have mentioned anything yet:

For Supergirl, she's been too busy with Malefak and Leviathan and Lena working in the background. Plus, she's on a different Earth. so it wasn't affecting her world as much as Earth 1. Also, she was never visited by the Monitor like Barry and Oliver was. And if Malefak's redemption in this past episode sticks, I think it will be him telling J'onn and the rest about who got him out of the Phantom Zone in the first place.

For Batwoman, I'm willing to bet that the next episode will end with her bailing out Barry, Oliver and Kara, meaning that all of the episodes up to this point have taken place Pre-Elseworlds. Then they will probably do a small time jump to bring her story into the present with the rest of the heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    J'onn's brother seems like he'll be involved, otherwise why would the Monitor even bother freeing him?

Plus we have Lex, and with all the build up to Lena becoming more like him, we might see that play into Crisis.
    Considering that Lena's story is coming to a head in the next episode, I wonder if we'll see Lex 2.0 arrive to talk some sense into her and get her to stop.

Retired

My complaint is that they aren't giving enough teasers for those audiences to set up expectations for Supergirl, Batwoman and Black Lightning in Crisis. Not everyone who watches one show, watches all the other shows. So it doesn't feel integrated enough into each series and it's not exploiting the potential of such a big crossover to promote all the shows. That just seems a wasted opportunity to me. They could have used these past weeks to really get those audiences hyped--with just a few lines of dialogue per episode.

I also wonder how much impact the Crisis is going to have for SUPERGIRL or BATWOMAN, if it's not being calculated into the seasons for each of them. Will Crisis just happen and then those shows go back to normal like it was no big deal that multiple universes were destroyed and untold billions died?

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

My complaint is that they aren't giving enough teasers for those audiences to set up expectations for Supergirl, Batwoman and Black Lightning in Crisis. Not everyone who watches one show, watches all the other shows. So it doesn't feel integrated enough into each series and it's not exploiting the potential of such a big crossover to promote all the shows. That just seems a wasted opportunity to me. They could have used these past weeks to really get those audiences hyped--with just a few lines of dialogue per episode.

I also wonder how much impact the Crisis is going to have for SUPERGIRL or BATWOMAN, if it's not being calculated into the seasons for each of them. Will Crisis just happen and then those shows go back to normal like it was no big deal that multiple universes were destroyed and untold billions died?
    It's certainly possible they'll have only the vague recollection of 'a' crisis but no real understanding of its significance...

Well, if there's a merging of realities, Kara and her cast will be on Earth 1. A version of Bruce is supposed to appear, and the Bats and Supers will be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, if there's a merging of realities, Kara and her cast will be on Earth 1. A version of Bruce is supposed to appear, and the Bats and Supers will be friends.
    I just found some new pictures from the crossover. I'll try to post a link when I have time, but the pictures appear to show Tyler's Clark meeting Smallville Clark, Tyler's Superman meeting Kingdom Come Superman, and Kevin Conroy who appears to be wearing the exo-skeleton suit that Old Bruce was wearing in Kingdom Come. One also shows Lois and Iris holding the Book of Destiny.

EDIT: You can find them HERE.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 11-19-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Conroy is the KINGDOM COME Batman/Bruce Wayne.

KevinCrisis.jpg

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Conroy is the KINGDOM COME Batman/Bruce Wayne.

KevinCrisis.jpg
    Yesssss we knew that

Dude, what if Routh Superman was dating or married to Wonder Woman in his universe??

Assuming Lois died or stayed with Richard. I'd be fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Dude, what if Routh Superman was dating or married to Wonder Woman in his universe??

Assuming Lois died or stayed with Richard. I'd be fine with that.
    Or, what is Routh's wife is his Lois Lane?

Besides, other then briefly seeing Themyscira in LOT, not a single member of the Wonder Woman family has been mentioned, let alone seen.

Retired

I'd like it if Helen of Troy (Bar Paly) came back for the Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Or, what is Routh's wife is his Lois Lane?

Besides, other then briefly seeing Themyscira in LOT, not a single member of the Wonder Woman family has been mentioned, let alone seen.
    Cheetah was also referenced as being in Argus custody on The Flash.