Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    If the depictions in the Rebirth special are taken to be his memories as he's telling us the story, then he remembers Iris because she's on that splash page from Flash: Rebirth as impulse.
    Yeah, re remembers a bunch of stuff, doesn't remember another bunch of stuff, and the Rebirth Special set the precedent for him to remember or forget whatever DC wants. So, until DC specifically states what is and what isn't on the page, what we've got is Schrodinger's Wally.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Extraordinary Member

He should

10 chracters

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He should

10 chracters
    not.

(10 more characters)

Extraordinary Member

Yes he should. And while he’s at it, he should ask Victor why he’s not back at Titans tower and why J’onn is nowhere to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Yes he should. And while he’s at it, he should ask Victor why he’s not back at Titans tower and why J’onn is nowhere to be seen.
    Maybe because DC hasn't decided to reset everything to pre-Flashpoint continuity yet?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    "could" = "don't hold your breath waiting"

After Jay's "return" (followed by a very quick disappearance again!) in the pointless "The Button" crossover a few months back, and the fact DC seems to have made next-to-no real progress on the actual return (and then staying around) of the JSA yet, I try not to expect them to accomplish anything before the actual stories are published.
    Oh...shitzu puppy droppings. They STILL have not brought back Jay since The Button?! So slow, DC.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Return now? Not necessarily. But his past membership should be reinstated into the canon.
    Just like Cyborg's past associations with the Teen Titans should be reinstated into cannon too.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Yeah, re remembers a bunch of stuff, doesn't remember another bunch of stuff, and the Rebirth Special set the precedent for him to remember or forget whatever DC wants. So, until DC specifically states what is and what isn't on the page, what we've got is Schrodinger's Wally.
    Wally IS the Flash. Barry's Death is in this New Continuity. It was shown during the Button to be in the 10 Missing Years that Manhattan stole, alongside the Original League Founders (J'onn not Vic). So Barry still dies in this continuity and hence Wally still becomes the Flash until Barry returns- Hence his League Membership is probably in the 10 Years along with his Marriage to Linda (Which he remembers anyway) and Barry's death.

Fantastic Member

While I wouldn't mind it if Wally returned to the Justice League, since I feel he more than earned his place when he was with them, I'm glad we've got a Titans book with the originals again. Even if the book does have room for improvement.

Wally, to me, will always be more a Titan than a Justice Leaguer, so I think he's where he belongs right now.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

In any case, until a League member is dishonorably kicked out of the League or chooses to officially resign, isn't he/she still on some kind of reserve duty list? I imagine that Wally still has a valid League membership card should Barry be unavailable (and vice-versa).

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He should

10 chracters
    not.

(10 more characters)
    Be robbed of his chance to return.

(no need for 10 more characters)
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Wally had his time as the Flash and its over now
    DC is moving forward with Barry and the old generation being the main heroes
    Sooner or later Jessica and Simon are gonna be off the League and in space doing nothing like John and co to make way for Hal again

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    In any case, until a League member is dishonorably kicked out of the League or chooses to officially resign, isn't he/she still on some kind of reserve duty list? I imagine that Wally still has a valid League membership card should Barry be unavailable (and vice-versa).

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    I don't think Wally has reserve status with the League since, as it is now, he's still kind of an unknown in the Superhero community without his history back.

I also don't think we see the comics really go into reserves for the League, though Green Arrow recently established himself as a reserve Leaguer.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe because DC hasn't decided to reset everything to pre-Flashpoint continuity yet?
    Maybe he should be asking why they haven't?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Wally had his time as the Flash and its over now
    DC is moving forward with Barry and the old generation being the main heroes
    Sooner or later Jessica and Simon are gonna be off the League and in space doing nothing like John and co to make way for Hal again
    But John and co are doing stuff in space. There's a whole title about it. LOL.