A rock launcher?

Man that sounds amazing. Don't wanna throw stones tho.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

So RWBY volume 5 episode 5...............................................

spoilers:
    adam is starting to lose his followers
    end of spoilers

so I just finish watch DBS episode 115 and it got me think what if Jiren and Toppo fused ? well let's called this fusion Joppo! Joppo would be so insanely powerful that him just sneezing would tear a hole in the fabric of space and time.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-12-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    so I just finish watch DBS episode 115 and it got me think what if Jiren and Toppo fused ? well let's called this fusion Joppo! Joppo would be so insanely powerful that him just sneezing would tear a whole in the fabric of space and time.
    A whole what in the fabric of space and time? ;p

It left me thinking that Buu Saga Vegito was at the very least on par with SSJ God Goku the first time he fought Beerus(and that Goku Black saga Vegito is likely the most powerful non Zeno character we've seen to date, even with Jiren)
    Last edited by Hiromi; 11-12-2017 at 02:26 AM.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Man, someone could make crazy money gathering and selling all the salt DBS fans are having over Kefla (and Kefla v Goku).
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    and that Goku Black saga Vegito is likely the most powerful non Zeno character we've seen to date
    He was weaker than Fusion Zamasu when the latter wasn't too busy hamming it up to fight and exhausted all his energy without really putting a scratch on the guy, so I'm not sure how that follows.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    A whole what in the fabric of space and time? ;p
    sorry about that a meant he would tear a hole in the fabric of space time by just sneezing.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    He was weaker than Fusion Zamasu when the latter wasn't too busy hamming it up to fight and exhausted all his energy without really putting a scratch on the guy, so I'm not sure how that follows.
    Vegito was effortlessly pummeling Zamasu by the time the fusion wore out several times going through sequences were he was absolutely helpless to do anything but take punches to the face which were having a clear effect on him, at one point he was essentially speed blitzing him, whereas nothing Zamasu did to Vegeta had any real effect on him. The fusion running out doesn't change the fact that he was being presented as clearly stronger than him. The only time Vegito stayed down for any length of time was when he was playing possum so he could stab him with his ki sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Vegito was effortlessly pummeling Zamasu by the time the fusion wore out several times going through sequences were he was absolutely helpless to do anything but take punches to the face which were having a clear effect on him, at one point he was essentially speed blitzing him, whereas nothing Zamasu did to Vegeta had any real effect on him. The fusion running out doesn't change the fact that he was being presented as clearly stronger than him. The only time Vegito stayed down for any length of time was when he was playing possum so he could stab him with his ki sword.
    Having broken down the fight several times, this is incorrect. Vegeto loses almost every trade of blows that Zamasu actually participates in, only getting hits in when Zamasu stops fighting to rant about how amazing he is and doing such things as outright closing his eyes. He otherwise has to do such things as hurriedly getting out of the way of the air pressure caused by Zamasu's punches with a scared look on his face.

The only time he gains a clear advantage when Zamasu is actually trying to fight is after Zamasu goes big mode, at which point he's too slow to hit Vegeto...but Vegeto completely fails to put a scratch on him, up to and including his Final Kamehameha getting completely no-sold, whereupon Zamasu just flies up in the air with his arms spread and goes "OBSERVE! THIS IS A GOD", once again leaving himself wide open for the final hit before Vegeto defused.

The one who accumulated visible battle damage during the fight was Vegeto (who got hit relatively few times in the fight) rather than Zamasu (who face-tanked just about everything up to and including Vegeto's ultimate move), and we know from afterward that Vegeto emptied his tank for that Final Kamehameha that did absolutely nothing. Likewise, Vegeto is the only one shown to spit up blood in that fight when Zamasu lands a clean hit on him.

Vegeto comes out looking better because Zamasu fights like an absolute moron throughout and constantly leaves himself wide open to ham it up (and also has very goofy facial expressions), but whenever he actually does do something it's shown is that Zamasu is stronger.

Vegeto was never winning that fight, time limit on the fusion or not.
    Last edited by Siriel; 11-12-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Don't have much time for Comics or Manga or Anime. Kinda sad, I missed those days when I used to stay up til 2 AM to watch Anime or earlier when I used to schedule my Saturdays around watching Saturday morning cartoons.

I miss the video stores where you could find the most obscure and unusual Anime, cartoons and other movies on video or DVD.

I miss hanging out at the comic book shops, browsing through the bins looking for something I hadn't seen before.

Mostly I miss hanging around you guys here, playing games and talking about all sorts of stuff.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Don't have much time for Comics or Manga or Anime. Kinda sad, I missed those days when I used to stay up til 2 AM to watch Anime or earlier when I used to schedule my Saturdays around watching Saturday morning cartoons.

I miss the video stores where you could find the most obscure and unusual Anime, cartoons and other movies on video or DVD.

I miss hanging out at the comic book shops, browsing through the bins looking for something I hadn't seen before.

Mostly I miss hanging around you guys here, playing games and talking about all sorts of stuff.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator