Page 105 of 109 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1622

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    I wouldn't, I don't trust anyone at Marvel, not even Hickman, to do a hero vs hero story. Too much editorial interference and remember, Hickman was involved in the first AvX.
    The point is not that Hickman would write a good AvX story, but that he probably don't want to write one, and since every big decision on regarding the X-Men pass through him, if he is not interested, then any story involving the x-men foghting the avengers will most likely be small and not consequential to the X-Men status quo.

So we may get a event where the Avengers kick the X-Men butts, the Phoenix says she loves Wolverine, Captain America and Thor and was only using Jean to get to them, at the end things will be the same in Krakoa. While in AvX the entire x-line was changed by that event and every story going forward was guided by it.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 10-20-2020 at 09:16 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    The point is not that Hickman would write a good AvX story, but that he probably don't want to write one, and since every big decision on regarding the X-Men pass through him, if he is not interested, then any story involving the x-men foghting the avengers will most likely be small and not consequential to the X-Men status quo.

So we may get a event where the Avengers kick the X-Men butts, the Phoenix says she loves Wolverine, Captain America and Thor and was only using Jean to get to them, at the end things will be the same in Krakoa. While in AvX the entire x-line was changed by that event and every story going forward was guided by it.
    Hickman DID work on the first AvX crossover. He wrote several issues and was part of the team that did the outline of the whole conflict. He was very involved in it. I think the avengers may do an avx arc but no big crossover

Hickman used the Phoenix Five to represent "The lost decade". Yes, he was part of the AvsX team but it is obvious what he thinks of all that time.

The Phoenix doesn't fit at all in Krakoa right now. Maybe later with the Dominions, Galactus and Phoenix they will play a role. Not now, not for Aaron.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Hickman used the Phoenix Five to represent "The lost decade". Yes, he was part of the AvsX team but it is obvious what he thinks of all that time.

The Phoenix doesn't fit at all in Krakoa right now. Maybe later with the Dominions, Galactus and Phoenix they will play a role. Not now, not for Aaron.
    I disagree I think they are holding back the January solicitations for some of the xbooks because the Phoenix will connect to king in black and the X-men tie ins. They showed sword issue 2 but none of the others. It’s already been theorized that forces based around light and fire will be a big deal (sentry is back!) so it could matter sooner than we think

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    I disagree I think they are holding back the January solicitations for some of the xbooks because the Phoenix will connect to king in black and the X-men tie ins. They showed sword issue 2 but none of the others. It’s already been theorized that forces based around light and fire will be a big deal (sentry is back!) so it could matter sooner than we think
    Nah, Phoenix might appear for King in Black but it will be mindless dumb fights like Aaron is doing right now.

Hickman will keep the Phoenix plot for the future when the Dominions will come into play.

If the Phoenix is in King is Black it will be for somebody's stupid power up like Aaron and Cates always do, not for what Hickman has planned for Krakoa and the Dominions.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Hickman DID work on the first AvX crossover. He wrote several issues and was part of the team that did the outline of the whole conflict. He was very involved in it. I think the avengers may do an avx arc but no big crossover
    Which books did he write for that again?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Which books did he write for that again?
    A team of writers did the whole story together but each issue had one in charge who did the script.

He directly did the Script of # 6, in which the Phoenix Five make a utopia on Earth.

Ha, prophetic.

All-New Member

Default What will be the downfall of Krakoa

Might agree or not but Emma telepathically influencing the world leaders to accept krakoa as a nation will play a major part of Krakoa downfall. her attention were mean to be good but i doubt the world leaders will see it that way. which would give mutant hate group the opportunity they have been waiting for. I dont hate the character but her methode is not always good for the x-men or mutantkind. I would not be surprise if krakoa been a nation been revoked or been a nation been revoked or declare enemy of the state. that just my opinion
    Last edited by Wolverine12; 12-10-2020 at 06:34 PM. Reason: edited to provide context after thread merge.

Mighty Member

There are literally fifty different things Krakoa has done and is doing that'll lead to the downfall of Krakoa. Singling out Emma's thing doesn't really need a thread.

Russia is already exterminating mutants without needing to know what Emma did.

Humans don't need mutants to do anything to be killed.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if there were already conspiracy theories of telepaths manipulating world leaders even without evidence of Emma's meddling. I wouldn't just single out Emma either. I can see anti mutant bigots making conspiracies about Xavier or even the most trustworthy mutant telepaths like Jean.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

LMAO it's the obsession with Mama for me. Krakoa been doing a lot of shady **** but we only calling out Mama
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Russia is already exterminating mutants without needing to know what Emma did.

Humans don't need mutants to do anything to be killed.
    Why would xterminate mutants if they can use mutants as Soldiers? the writers on x-books really are bad with some ideas

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Why would xterminate mutants if they can use mutants as Soldiers? the writers on x-books really are bad with some ideas
    They exterminate those who are not worth soldiers and enslave others.