Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So when is Pietro going to come and apologize for striking his father?

Or did he just stop existing again after ToM? Has anyone even mentioned him in any book anywhere?...
    Striking him? He put him in a coma.

And we’ll deserved too. Not for actions in that issue, but just for overall deserved mess across their history.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

That moment when Lorna Dane, Dottie Underwood, Agent Davis, Jeffrey Mace, Antoine Triplett, and Lance Hunter are in the same photo

https://twitter.com/MarvelTVcomfort/...97268102426624

Fantastic Member

We know what Magda gave birth to twins, and Wanda and Pietro were claimed to be these twins. But after Wanda and Pietro were revealed to not be them, has Magneto ever tried to find his actual biological children? Just a random thought, what if Magneto and Magda's children are Django and Natalya Maximoff? Although it would require some additional retconning I guess but it would make Wanda and Pietro related to Magneto again.

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    We know what Magda gave birth to twins, and Wanda and Pietro were claimed to be these twins. But after Wanda and Pietro were revealed to not be them, has Magneto ever tried to find his actual biological children? Just a random thought, what if Magneto and Magda's children are Django and Natalya Maximoff? Although it would require some additional retconning I guess but it would make Wanda and Pietro related to Magneto again.
    Magneto isn't Roma and Magda was Sinti, so it wouldn't work.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-22-2022 at 01:58 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Why? Magda gave birth to Django and Natalya, and they were later adopted by Roma family. I think what wouldn't make it work is the fact what Wanda and Pietro were once also considered as children of WWII heroes Whizzer and Miss America, so they should have been born shortly after WWII, and it is also why Magneto believed they were his children, but with sliding timescale it all doesn't make sense

Magda gave birth to the Low Evolutionary and his dead sister from Volume 2 of Uncanny Avengers.

Doesn't Niceszia establish him as Roma?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Doesn't Niceszia establish him as Roma?
    Magneto pretended for a time to be Sinti to get closer to Magda. But he wasn't ever Roma.

Why? Magda gave birth to Django and Natalya, and they were later adopted by Roma family. I think what wouldn't make it work is the fact what Wanda and Pietro were once also considered as children of WWII heroes Whizzer and Miss America, so they should have been born shortly after WWII, and it is also why Magneto believed they were his children, but with sliding timescale it all doesn't make sense
    Because groups of Romani don't work like that and Mags isn't Romani. And the Maximoffs already have their ancestry told in comics. Their ancestors showed up recently in a Cap OGN.

Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-23-2022 at 10:39 PM.

BANNED

Of course he didn’t try to find his actual biological children. The retcon was only made vector the movie rights issue snd they left it open so that if Marvel got back mutant rights it could be reversed. For step in was reestablishing the paternal relationship between Magneto and the twins and making a sisterly relationship between Wanda and Lorna.

The actual retcon will be reversed as soon as the MCU solidifies it’s plans for the Magnus family.

BANNED

Because groups of Romani don't work like that and Mags isn't Romani. And the Maximoffs already have their ancestry told in comics. Their ancestors showed up recently in a Cap OGN.

Plus that has never been their history in the comics. I cannot see them making Magneto the Django and Natalia’s parents for a whole host of reasons.

BANNED

Assuming they decide to biologically reconnect Magneto to the twins and making them mutants again, I think they would just establish Magda and Wanda has the same person and do away with the WW2 references. Magneto does not look like a 90 year old Holocaust survivor. He is drawn much younger, so it would have been easier for him marry w younger woman. In fact Anya does t have to be born after WW 2 either.

The riot where Anya dies could have happened at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Assuming they decide to biologically reconnect Magneto to the twins and making them mutants again, I think they would just establish Magda and Wanda has the same person and do away with the WW2 references. Magneto does not look like a 90 year old Holocaust survivor. He is drawn much younger, so it would have been easier for him marry w younger woman. In fact Anya does t have to be born after WW 2 either.

Well, there's always the idea he ages slower than a normal Human. There are quite a few Mutants with prolonged or infinite natural life spans. Selene is THOUSANDS of years old. So the idea Magneto would naturally live to be several hundred years old isn't ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

People have proposed Natalya really being Magda that lost her memories, and thought she was killed by Mags. But instead was killed by someone else. She had just been running from Magneto so assumed. But I don't know if they'll ever do that. I don't know if they should touch their origins again. Because they've done and undone so much.

Right now they are all family anyway.

I don't know how it'd make sense that she thinks she's Roma now and not Sinti though. Since while they share some similarities, are completely different groups of Romani people. I don't think that could be mistaken. And then of course there's one less Romani character in comics. Because two get merged. It's probably best on terms of sensitivity to leave that one alone.