Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Jesus Christ, and I thought FarScape could get insane.

Okay, first off, can we just talk about how phenomenal this show is? This episode was so damn good!

Secondly, yep, that's Shadow King, without a doubt and Aubrey Plaza is doing a fantastic job. The ending when there was no sound kept me on edge and a little scared.

It's interesting how they haven't chosen to explore his multiple personalities in his season it seems, maybe they will in season 2, which I have no doubt they will make.

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    Okay, first off, can we just talk about how phenomenal this show is? This episode was so damn good!

Secondly, yep, that's Shadow King, without a doubt and Aubrey Plaza is doing a fantastic job. The ending when there was no sound kept me on edge and a little scared.

It's interesting how they haven't chosen to explore his multiple personalities in his season it seems, maybe they will in season 2, which I have no doubt they will make.
    While I honestly didn't think they were going to go that route, I can't see it being anything but that.

If it winds up being a curve ball and not that, it will be one of the best curve balls ever.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Another wild episode. I'm really liking the horror aspect of this series. When the sound was off and Lenny jumped to Sid and shouted it made my heart jump a little. I don't know much of the actor who plays David but he is doing a great job.

Incredible Member

Such a great episode brilliant editing, atmosphere, and cinematography. There was so much tension in the silent sequence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I honestly didn't think they were going to go that route, I can't see it being anything but that.

If it winds up being a curve ball and not that, it will be one of the best curve balls ever.
    One bit of speculation I've seen thrown about is Onslaught.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    One bit of speculation I've seen thrown about is Onslaught.
    Too much baggage for Onslaught... The meaning of the word alone doesn't fit the show. Just my opinion but that's just too high and convoluted for a show with just one established character to use a character that's amalgam of 2 to 4 at a time.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Loving this show, and last nights episode was my favorite so far. The way they use visuals and colors is unlike anything else I've seen on TV.

I thought it was interesting that the device Cary created to help David looked very similar to the device Beast created during the Dark Phoenix Saga, when it was used to help Jean come back to the surface.

So whats real?

what the hell is going on!!!!!

All the characters are in his head?

Or is the group session at the end the ACTUAL start of all this in his head, where the Shadow King is now in complete control.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    So whats real?

what the hell is going on!!!!!

All the characters are in his head?

Or is the group session at the end the ACTUAL start of all this in his head, where the Shadow King is now in complete control.
    I'm pretty sure SK has control now and that they haven't actually gone back to Clockworks, It's all still in David's head/Astral Plane

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yes, they all in the Astral Plane and will have to fight their way out- and they'll need The Eye's help for that.

that was insane but so good. I felt like I was watching a horror show the last 10 minutes, whooo boy what a ride!

if there's a second season it be cool if they get inspiration from Spurrier's Legacy run with him trying to save other mutants like those Japanese twins. Also Id want to see how they do Forget Me Not!

Late to the party (was slammed at work today with deliverables).

FANTASTIC! And that creepy character coming at Sid with a big smile...Oh my, did that send shivers down my spine.

All those soldiers melted into the ground - HOLY! What a powerhouse.