X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Default As an X-Men fan, should I pick up Venomized?

I know it's only on its first issue, but I'm curious how prominent the O5 are in it. If they're fairly prominent, I may pick it up: otherwise, it'll be a hard pass. I'm pretty burned out on symbiotes, so the O5 would be the only reason I pick it up.

Thanks!
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

for the moment the only one who aparently is going to do something is Cyclops. Also teen Jean situation is probably going to be resolved there.
    the focus obviously is on venom but they still have a role, i totally recomend it.

I'd highly recommend it. Great art compliments everyone involved, and this is the story Bunn has been building up since last year. As an X-Men fan, Bunn seems to be putting them front and center. Whether it be Magneto, Polaris, Danger & the O5 or Kitty Pryde & the Gold team, this is most likely an X-Men mini as much as it is a Venom mini.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Convinced me. I'll add it to my pulls. Thanks!
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

I would definitely recommend it. It has X-men and a number of other heroes in it, but the X-men have been guiding this plot. I think it's definitely worth following.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yes.

The space arc and the continuation of the Venomverse saga (which was awesome!) is totally worth it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Yes.

The space arc and the continuation of the Venomverse saga (which was awesome!) is totally worth it.
    ^^^^ this ^^^^