Page 159 of 613 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So after reading X-Force #9

All I gotta say spoilers:
    If Terra Verde wanna play god, send Storm to show it's proper place. LOL
    end of spoilers

Storm Vs Swamp Thing
    Bro...tell me WHY was I thinking the EXACT same thing you just said. HAHAHAH

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So after reading X-Force #9

All I gotta say spoilers:
    If Terra Verde wanna play god, send Storm to show it's proper place. LOL
    end of spoilers

Storm Vs Swamp Thing
    what is terra verse?

and that would be glorious if ororo came in to xforce one issue and shut that book down to move on to other threats lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Not really. She only made a Cameo just like everyone else did here in this picture.

I actually like this...I like to see everyone just relaxing and having a good time instead of being at each others throats all the damn time.

Attachment 94594
    That's an interesting picture. They all look so happy but it's all going to come crashing down. It's only a matter of time. This is the X-verse after all.

I will say that I dislike it when Nezhno is drawn is his powered state. While it helps him stand out, I would prefer if he was shown in his depowered state more often.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    That's an interesting picture. They all look so happy but it's all going to come crashing down. It's only a matter of time. This is the X-verse after all.

I will say that I dislike it when Nezhno is drawn is his powered state. While it helps him stand out, I would prefer if he was shown in his depowered state more often.
    I like that they are all happy, but knowing what we know NOW about certain people this gathering and happy smiling faces makes me believe everyone is being Fake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what is terra verse?

and that would be glorious if ororo came in to xforce one issue and shut that book down to move on to other threats lol.
    Terra Verse is a South America country X-Force fought a couple of issues ago. They we're artificial human/plant hybrids.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Terra Verse is a South America country X-Force fought a couple of issues ago. They we're artificial human/plant hybrids.
    how did it become a god?

and thnk u boo!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how did it become a god?

and thnk u boo!!
    The "God" part is what Kid Omega screamed as he ran from the temple, were it seems to be hiding. Not sure if it's a real God or some mutated plant, semi-created by Beast.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

The "God" part is what Kid Omega screamed as he ran from the temple, were it seems to be hiding. Not sure if it's a real God or some mutated plant, semi-created by Beast.
    It's probably not a God, but I think it's the Presidents Son. Remember he turned into that walking mutant monster plant thing.

oh ok I gotcha. thank you boo.

GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: STORM #1

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W), RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)

VARIANT COVER BY JEN BARTEL

In GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: JEAN GREY & EMMA FROST, Hickman and Dauterman took Jean and Emma into Storm's mind to learn what had happened to her. Now they take the X-Men's resident goddess to the far end of the world to save herself!

BANNED

resident goddess uh

BANNED

Thank you Juan678 :-)

Ooooh, Look at Storms arm among other Heroes trying to Grab Mjolnir
    THOR #7

DONNY CATES (W) • AARON KUDER (A) • Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MJOLNIR...

And this is a poor time for the All-Father of Asgard to lose his primary weapon. The Golden City is in chaos after Galactus’ ill-timed visit, and there are new threats on the horizon. Thor needs his hammer now more than ever…and yet the Uru grows heavier with every passing day. What will it take for the God of Thunder to hang on to one of the most powerful weapons in the Multiverse?
    THOR2020007-cvr.jpg
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-19-2020 at 11:15 AM.

BANNED

BLACK PANTHER #25

TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA & BRIAN STELFREEZE (A) • COVER BY DANIEL ACUÑA

THE FINAL ISSUE OF TA-NEHISI COATES’ LANDMARK RUN!

It’s the end of an era for the Black Panther as renowned writer Ta-Nehisi Coates concludes his Wakandan epic! Over four years, Coates has taken the Black Panther to hell and back and expanded Wakanda into the distant stars. Now, in his final issue, he brings T’Challa full circle, back to the home he left behind…and the crown he has never fully accepted. This is the story of a king who sought to be a hero, a hero who was reduced to a slave, a slave who advanced into legend…and the man who has struggled to hold up an empire in his bare hands. The journey will conclude, but the legend remains. Don’t miss the close of a historic epoch in comic history!
    BLAP2018025-cvr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    resident goddess uh
    I was just about to post this.... I thought the xoffices were ignoring coates BP???

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)
    HICKMAN & DAUTERMAN TAKE FLIGHT AGAIN!
    In GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: JEAN GREY & EMMA FROST, Hickman and Dauterman took Jean and Emma into Storm’s mind to learn what had happened to her. Now they take the X-Men’s resident goddess to the far end of the world to save herself!
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/ Rated T+ …$4.99

bye haters lololol

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-19-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W), RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)

In GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: JEAN GREY & EMMA FROST, Hickman and Dauterman took Jean and Emma into Storm's mind to learn what had happened to her. Now they take the X-Men's resident goddess to the far end of the world to save herself!

This is a dope ass cover. Beautiful.