Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Whoa. What a list. I'm starting to feel small and unworthy of making my own list. Well, not really, but that is one heck of a job! You've posted many of my own choices too, and I'll add my reasons for wanting them, for now.

Kate Bishop and Thor Girl: Seriously, if the four male Avengers are being "honored" with their Hydra Four counterparts, I'd like to see a team-up of American Dream, Rescue, Thor Girl, and Kate Bishop.

Silverclaw, Silver Sable, Silver Samurai: If Gaz plans to add more silver heroes other than Spider-Ham, the easiest way is with heroes with "silver" in their name.

Nighthawk, Power Princess and Hyperion: Squadron Supreme please.

Vulture and Deathbird: I'd like to see some aerial combat with either Falcon. Plus we still have no Shi'ar.

Snowbird: More Alpha Flight!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Silverclaw, Silver Sable, Silver Samurai: If Gaz plans to add more silver heroes other than Spider-Ham, the easiest way is with heroes with "silver" in their name.
    You're lack of Silvermane is disturbing. Get it together, man!

Vulture and Deathbird: I'd like to see some aerial combat with either Falcon. Plus we still have no Shi'ar.
    I hope we get 'flying' missions, the limiting of heroes for certain missions gives me hope this will happen. I also want vehicle missions...especially horse. The lack of Shi'ar SUCKS!.

Snowbird: More Alpha Flight!
    Hell yeah!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default DUEL!!! Top 10 Missing Brotherhood Members

It's the first Duel!

I hope everyone enjoys the dueling lists prepared by myself and The_key_24 (Squire Bird Mage). The duel's rules were easy enough, pick your top 10 Marvel Brotherhood members and give them their PUs/HU. We have no idea what the other will post. May the best duel get picked up by Gaz for a theme (wishful thinking)! Here is mine:

1. Professor X: Member during 6th incarnation. He is the most glaring missing character in SHSO. I think the levitating chair would be needed (too many stairs in the zones). I want Gaz to go back to its roots with this character- by that we need more cartoony violence. His chair should have two giant boxing gloves coming out of each arm for various combo hits. For his three PUs and HU I want: a giant hammer (or psychic pie) out of his chair, a Team-defense boost psychic shield, a 'bumper car' type charging attack, a pineapple-shooting gun from his chair.
    2. Forge: Member in the Ultimate universe. Gaz hates Native Americans. Maybe that's just me. My BRILLIANT idea for Forge is for him to have a shop in an X-Men zone where you can change your unwanted multiple items into items you do want. This could piggyback the already fun 'Crafting' part of the game (Imagine using crafting materials to build rare cards or vehicles). Anyway, my 3 PUs and HU would be: plasma blasts from blaster out of his bionic arm, Team-damage boost through a Native American-animal spell, a bionic kick, and a megablast from his Neutralizer gun.
    3. Blob: Member in most of the incarnations. Gaz hates fat people. Even Kingpin is too skinny for my taste. I digress, along with his wrestling singlet and cuffs I want Fred Dukes to have the following three PUs and one HU: Belly bump, 'Food Fight' (he throws various large food items like turkey legs, full pizzas, wedding cakes), Mega-burp (after drinking a 2 liter of soda), and belly flop.
    4. Sauron: Member of the 4th incarnation. Where is our Savage Land stuff?! You mean all we get is Ka-Zar's furniture...and some of the pieces cost gold?! Thanks for nothing, Gaz! I'm sure most of you have had similar rants. Here's my wanted PUs/HU for Karl Lykos: Claw and Beak attack, Team-speed boost with screensize attck from Hypnotic eye, Fire-Breath, and Biggest Wings-attack.
    5. Pyro: Member of many of the Brotherhood incarnations. Saint-John Allerdyce needs to be in SHSO. My four ideas for his PUs/Hu are: Flame V (like Enchantress' move), Flame spin, Flaming pineapples (he throws many pineapples, sets them on fire, they fall in classic 'death-from-above' move), Floor is lava (sets a large area of the ground on fire attacking every one in the area).
    6. Toad: Member in many of the incarnations. Along with hopping around (instead of running), wall-climbing, mega-jump, and regenerating health, I'd like to see Mortimer Toynbee have these 4 attacks for his PUs/HU: Frog Jump (jump attack hitting multiple baddies), Frog Spit (acid/mucous that slows & hurts enemies), Ribbit (a mega burp where Toad's throat balloons up before attack), and Sumptin-un-me-tung (a huge tongue lashing).
    7. Multiple Man: Member of the Ultimate Brotherhood. I want Jamie Madrox to have a line dance, 'Riverdance', or even a boy-band dance move with five versions of himself. That being said, here's the four moves for his PUs/HU: Double Trouble- two Jamies and one holds the other spinning in a circle while the other one kicks, Three's a Crowd- two Jamies throw another a kamikaze-bomb Jamie at a baddie, Fourth of July- four Jamies shoot three shots (red, white, and blue) while standing back-to-back in a square formation, Party of Five- Five Jamies, some punching, some kicking, some shooting.
    8. Longshot: Member of the Ultimate Brotherhood. I want Mojo missions as well. During those missions I want Longshot's PUs/HU to possibly be: spinning grappling hook, Good Luck- a self damage +speed +healing boost, a circling jet pack attack, Bad Luck...For YOU!- an attack were Longshot throws at least ten of the blades from his bandoleer.
    9. Avalanche: Member of the third incarnation, as well as being prominent in the 2nd X-Men cartoon series. Dominikos Ioannis Petrakis would be well-served to have the following four attacks: 6.0 on the Richter scale- knockdown with small damage in an area 1/4 of the screen, 7.0 on the Ricter scale- knockdown with medium damage in a directional 1/4 of the screen (like Thing's attack), 8.0 on the Richter scale- medium damage to half the screen with rock spikes coming from the ground), 9.0 on the Richter scale- large cracks in ground in all directions causing big damage.
    10. Daken: Member of the 14th incarnation of the Brotherhood. One of Wolverine's many sons (the dude is quite prolific). If his sexuality doesn't keep him from SHSO I would like to see the following attacks: Claw slash (Regular Wolvie's P1), Beserker Fury- multiple claw strikes, S.O.W.- Son of a Wolverine- multiple (healing, speed, damage boost), Muramasa wrists- claw attacks just from the wrist claws (I imagine the strikes to be gut shot jabs

'Tis a good list...

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Default Top 10 Brotherhood (And Sisterhood) of Mutants Members

1. Toad - He was in SHS, his P1 could be Acid Spit, His P2 could be A Tounge Whip and his P3 could be a Super Leap. His HU could be a Huge Paralyzing Spitbomb
    2. Mastermind - He's more fitted for a boss with his powers of memory manipulation and illusion creation
    3. Blob - He could use his Gravity Field as his HU, reflecting attacks back at opponents, his P1 could be a bounce on the ground, his P2 could be a charge, and his P3 could be spinning enemies around his Personal Gravity Field, hitting them with punches.
    4. Avalanche - He is a major member of the Brotherhood, he could create cracks in the ground that kill enemies with is HU, His P1 could be a Seismic Wave, His P2 could be two Seismic Shocks, stunning enemies, and his P3 could be a Triple Wave, creating three waves in front of him.
    5. Professor X - He was shown at SDCC, his P1 could be Psychic Laser, his P2 could be a Multiple Enemy Trap, his P3 could be Confusion Blast! and his HU could be Psychic Spikes, just like Onslaught.
    6. Mimic - He has the powers of the Original X-Men (Iceman, Angel, Cyclops, Jean, Beast) His P1 would be Cyclops', his P2 would be Beast's P1, his P3 would be Angel's healing move, His HU would be Holding enemies in place while blasting them with Laser blasts
    7. Angel Salvadore - P1: An Ice Beam! freezing enemies, P2: Dual Lasers of both fire and ice, P3: Fireballs similar to Super Skrull's, HU: A giant fire bomb with residue damage
    8. Spiral - She was in M:AA, P1: Spinning Blades, P2: Song of the Siren, a stun move on all enemies, P3: Song of Hatred, a song that confuses enemies and makes them attack each other. HU: A huge combo of blades, multiple slashes and uppercuts
    9. Selene - Also in M:AA, although I would consider her to be better as a boss, she would attack with psychic moves and giant Chess pieces because she is the Black Queen *chuckles*
    10. Sauron - A giant pteradactyl that would be PERFECT as a playable character. P1: Fire Breath!, P2: A draining move right before doing the enemies attack, P3: Calls in some pteradactyls that rain ancient dung on the enemies (oh come on, we've had pigeon poop in the game, the pteradactly dung could be the same thing) HU: Hypnotizes enemies with a giant glasses stare, turning them (even bosses) against each other.

Also, next up, the Symbiotes are coming, and they're looking for brains (or at least one of them is)
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Great lists both of you, I'd second every one of your recommendations to Gaz, but my fav pick would have to be Spiral - she'd be a blast to play.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Great lists both of you, I'd second every one of your recommendations to Gaz, but my fav pick would have to be Spiral - she'd be a blast to play.
    Same here but my favorite is Daken.

Default Alphabet Top 10 or so "M" list

I'm excited for today's update...hopefully it should be a double update because of last week's snafu. Here's the list:

1. Mr. Sinister: Nathaniel Essex is one of the best bad guys EVER, and anyone who wants mostly to destroy Apocalypse can't be all bad. Whether you like his Marauders or you have much better taste by liking the Nasty Boys, you know that X-Men stories are better off with him. I want a Mr. Sinister mission with Nasty Boys sub-bosses (especially Ruckus, Slab, and Gorgeous George). Sinister should be able to shape-shift (especially into Gambit) and have various telekinetic attacks. I wonder what Rogue would say to him...
    2. Mockingbird: Who doesn't want Bobbi and her battle staves? It'll be interesting what happens to her with the combination of the Super Soldier Serum and the Infinity Formula... I'm sure her superpowers are just one gamma ray, cosmic ray, blood transfusion (etc) away.
    3. M-11: AKA Human Robot (pictured with Jimmy Woo). M-11 should be part of an Agents of Atlas theme. He has telescoping arms that can be electrified, he can produce energy shields, and can shoot a 'death ray' out of his visor. I also think we need a robot in the game who has "The Robot" for a dance move. Why aren't the Agents of Atlas MORE popular?!!
    4. Miss America: The Madeline Joyce-Frank character has been around since the 40's, she's super-strong and can fly, she use to have X-ray vision, but her eyesight went bad and now wears glasses. I want Gaz to be the groundbreaker in bringing the old comic book heroes/villains from the 30s-60s into the new age- I'm anxiously awaiting the day when I can play as a Liberty Legion or All-Winners Squad member.
    5. Master Mold: I want a Master Mold mission (there's an incomplete one in the code) where you have to fight crazy amount of different-sized sentinels and Nimrods while you see Master Mold flying in the background (dropping Sentinels out of her chest). I want the Master Mold boss stage to be Master Mold sitting shooting different plasma blasts at you while occasionally 'birthing' a Sentinel out of her chest.
    6. Misty Knight: Mercedes "Misty" Knight has a bionic arm that can shoot gravity-repulsor rays (like Iron Man), concussive blasts, and freeze rays. She was in SHS and would be awesome in SHSO.
    7. Medusa: Medusalith Amaquelin Boltagon. Will we ever get an Inhuman theme? Or, will we see her as a Fantastic Four member? The different hair attacks that Gaz could come up with would be so much fun. Harspray emotes and different hairdo emotes would be needed as well.
    8. Man-Thing: His name is in the code, only question is will we get him or Living Mummy this Halloween? I hope Gaz really considers a decent Halloween theme/month. Game needs that 'Scooby-Doo'-spooky feel. I'd love a first stage spooky, foggy town with a swamp and cemetery, a second stage with an abandoned theme park or carnival, and a boss stage at a abandoned church or castle. Man-Thing should have acid attacks as well as extending his body like a combo of Venom and Super Skrull's attacks.
    9. Miek: Two words: Planet Hulk. It's rare that a character goes from good to bad like Miek does, but I'd love to see him as a hero as well as getting a King Miek mission, especially if it gets us either Planet Hulk missions or Savage Land missions.
    10. Mojo: If Gaz ever decided that PVP is needed (they've gone on record numerous times saying this will never happen), the Mojo-verse would be the way to do it. Since we'll probably never see that happen, I'd like to get a solo-only Mojo mission were you face a sub-boss(es) of a random computer played squaddie(s) before you face the boss-level Mojo. I imagine spinning something similar to the prize wheel to determine who you are going to fight, and when you do fight that person you are in a crowd-filled arena. It would also be neat if after you beat all 24 spots (with a gold and/or adamantium score) the wheel you get Spiral! Gaz could charge 500+ gold for this style mission. Mojo should have his flying chair that can also transform into the spider-legged chair for an attack, with various weapons coming out of that chair.
    11. Mantis: If we get this GotG member, it'll probably be the more-clothed version. Her character has jumped to DC, Eclipse, and Image comics- but is now back at Marvel. I'd love to see her plant-manipulation in SHSO.
    12. Meggan: Are we ever going to get some Excalibur love in SHSO? Meggan is one of the most powerful mutants because she can mimic any other mutant's powers. She can fly on her own powers as well as shapeshift. The best part is if we get Meggan, that means we already have her husband Brian Braddock AKA Capt. Britain.

13. Majik: Illyana Nikolaevna Alexandria Rasputina is Colossus' sister. She should be able to cast spells, teleport (and have teleport attacks), create psionic shields and her Eldritch armor (possible team shield boost with double boost for her), and wield her flaming Soulsword (could be used for entire combo with a large Soulsword HU attack).
    14. Mettle: Ken Mack is a surfer who, in a surfing accident, discovered that he was a mutant whose body was turning completely into iridium. He would have bruiser attacks- but hitting baddies with a surfboard would make a great PU. I would also want a Voice Interaction (VI or voice relationship in the code) with Silver/Dark Surfer.
    15. Mimic: Holy crap, I left him off my "Bird" compendium! He was slated to be before Nighthawk. I'll have to start a "Bird" appendage list to add my misses. The_key_24 wrote (from the wiki): the flight powers of Angel, the animalistic physical traits of Beast, the eye beams of Cyclops, the psychic powers of Xavier and Jean Grey, and the power to manipulate and control ice of Iceman.
    16. Mandarin: Aldrich Killian is NOT the Mandarin, Marvel Cinematic Universe! I would love it if you had to face the Mandarin multiple times in a mission, and you have to attack him to knock off his ten rings. 3 the first stage, 3 the 2nd stage, and 4 on the boss level. Gaz could give him ten attacks based on those rings, that would bring some respect back to this character.
    17. Multiple Man: (copied from my Tuesday post) I want Jamie Madrox to have a line dance, 'Riverdance', or even a boy-band dance move with five versions of himself. That being said, here's the four moves for his PUs/HU: Double Trouble- two Jamies and one holds the other spinning in a circle while the other one kicks, Three's a Crowd- two Jamies throw another a kamikaze-bomb Jamie at a baddie, Fourth of July- four Jamies shoot three shots (red, white, and blue) while standing back-to-back in a square formation, Party of Five- Five Jamies, some punching, some kicking, some shooting.
    18. Machine Man: AKA Aaron Stack AKA Z2P45-9-X-51 or just X-51. I prefer the older version (are you shocked?). He should be able to fly, have telescoping legs and arms, fire bullets/lasers/grenades/flames out of his fingers.
    19. Marrow: I love the Morlock story lines. This pink/purple skinned/haired mutant can grow her bones into different shapes at will for weapons or armor. She also has passive health regeneration. Sarah Rushman would be very welcome to SHSO.
    20. Ms. America: I love the character America Chavez and the Demiurge storyline. I hope she brings her strength and flight to SHSO.
    21. Man-Ape: Who doesn't want a Wakanda mission (jungle, Serengeti, then Wakandan palace) or zone? He's my favorite Black Panther villain.
    22. Mr. Immortal: Craig Hollis is a GLA. I would love it if this character had VERY weak attacks but an ENORMOUS health meter (2000 after badged max).

I hope you enjoyed it! Now bring on the Winter Soldier missions...

Default Top 5 Symbiotes (sorry but I couldn't find that many so...only 5 for this)

#1 - Anti-Venom
    Reasons: Not only is he in SHSO's code (furniture set and all) but he was also in Spider-Man: Edge of Time and has been an amazing character all around, also, he's the new SpecOps hero for M:AA
    Powers: Same as Venom
    Price: World Event Hero/In Venomous Box/Challenge Hero

#2 - ZZXZ
    Reasons: He's obscure and is also the only symbiote that eats BRAINS! They have zombies, so why not ZZXZ?
    Powers: P1: Symbiote Slash! (1 slash as regular, 2 as Super, 3 as Mega)
    P2: Symbiote Throw! (stuns enemies with 5 different symbiote balls)
    P3: BRAINS!!! (turns into a pool of symbiote goo that drains health from opponents and heals himself for 5 seconds)
    HU: ZZXZ does his P3 for 2 seconds, then absorbs all the enemies and shoots them out at other enemies to deal MASSIVE damage.

#3 - Carnage
    Reasons: Does it matter if he's on the Do Not Use list? NO. He's amazing, and they could use Ultimate Carnage (since he's not exclusive to the cartoon series) if they wanted to, as he's less murderous.
    Powers: P1: Stretch Slash!
    P2: Stretch Spin! (Carnage spins around slashing enemies)
    P3: Symbiote Splatter! (Carnage throws little bits of Symbiote at enemies)
    HU: Carnage zips around hitting enemies multiple times, then ending with a giant stomp on the ground

#4 - Agent Venom
    Reasons: He's in M:AA, so why not have Flash Thompson in SHSO? He could also have some nice quips with the Spider-Men.
    Powers: P1: Symbiote Bullets
    P2: Symbiote Blast! (Venom throws a bomb that covers enemies in Symbiote Goo)
    P3: OUT OF CONTROL! (Damage, Armor, and
    Speed boost)
    HU: Same as Venom's excepts he spins when he
    attacks
    #5 - Scream
    Reasons: She's in M:AA soon, and again, why not?
    Powers: P1: Hair Spin!
    P2: Hair Whip! (Scream uses her hair to whip enemies five times)
    P3: Symbiote Shhh! (Scream becomes stealthy)
    HU: Scream does a similar HU as Venom but it's her hair that attacks and throws Symbiote Goo in four directions at the same time.

Sorry again for only five, but I'll make it up with the next one suited for your enjoyment! Until then, I will be doing another duel with Spy, so EN GARDE!

All I want is UDON Taskmaster. Already have him in Marvel Heroes, now I need it for SHSO and M:AA.

Good job on those lists guys, it's always fun to read them

Default Duel #2 - Top 10 Missing X-Men Members!

#1 - Professor X - As I said from before, he was shown at SDCC, his P1 could be Psychic Laser, his P2 could be a Multiple Enemy Trap, his P3 could be Confusion Blast! and his HU could be Psychic Spikes, just like Onslaught, who was actually a combination of Prof. X and Magneto.

#2 - Mimic - As I said from the Brotherhood list, he has the powers of the Original X-Men (Iceman, Angel, Cyclops, Jean, Beast) His P1 would be Cyclops', his P2 would be Beast's P1, his P3 would be Angel's healing move, His HU would be Holding enemies in place while blasting them with Laser blasts. Then again he would become really OP...

#3 - Morph - Morph has the ability to, well, morph into anybody and use their powers. His P1 would be him morphing into an enemy, being undetected by them. His P2 would be morphing into a bigger enemy, scaring all the smaller ones. His P3 would be morphing into the boss of the level and using one of the bosses attacks. His HU would be morphing into Galactus and decimating everything.

#4 - Sunfire - He could honestly be a clone of Human Torch with more health and I'd buy him for a dollar!

#5 - Dazzler - She has amazing powers similar to Jubilee but also not as similar. Her P1 could be light beams stunning and damaging enemies, her P2 could be her singing and shooting off beams of light, and her P3 could be her and Jubilee doing pulsating waves of light and sparkles while some hip hop music plays. Her HU could be a light cage, trapping enemies in it and blinding the one who aren't trapped.

#6 - Forge - He is just amazing, and since I love tech, he went a little higher than some others. His P1 could be him neutralizing enemies with his gun, his P2 could be using his magic abilities to heal the team, and his P3 could be some magic bolts that deal lots of damage. His HU could be him putting on a mechanical backpack and blasting the whole stage!

#7 - Jubilee - I was one of few people who actually liked her in the original cartoon. Her P1 could be a giant blast of sparkles, her P2 could be a huge wave of sparkles, her P3 could be her calling in Dazzler and both firing tons of sparkles, and her HU could be her becoming a vampire and draining the health from all enemies into herself, then gives a team health boost.

#8 - Bishop - He is also amzing and still oddly not in the game unlike his partner Cable. His P1 could be firing his gun at several enemies, his P2 could be absorbing enemy fire and restoring health, his P3 could be him throwing out futuristic bombs, and his HU could be him taking enemy fire and redirecting it back at the enemies.

#9 - Spyke - As I said before, Spyke is the only X-Man that NEVER was in the comics, Spyke can generate, well, spikes and fire them at enemies. His P1 could be the flaming spike shown in the picture, his P2 could be him throwing spikes in a circle, his P3 could be him firing a giant drill spike and his HU could be him drinking a soda can and gaining the armor also in the picture (The same way his mutation accelerated in one of the episodes)

#10 - Dani Moonstar - Last but not least is the one X-Man than could give Mastermind a run for his money. Her P1 could be using clowns to stun and scare the enemies, her P2 could be a series of psionic arrows fired out at enemies, her P3 could be her using her psionic energy to crush enemies with sledgehammers, rubber ducks, or just meteorites. Her HU could be Dani using her sword to destroy all enemies on screen (or deal massive damage to bosses)

Hopefully this list was a great one. I had to leave out TONS of my other favorites but next time, there probably won't be as many taken out, I hope...so EN GARDE!
    Last edited by the_key_24; 05-14-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Default Duel! Top 10 Missing X-Men

I'm excited for today's duel with The_key_24! The rules are simple, we agree on a category and post our top 10 from that category and include a pic and the 3 PU (Power-Ups) and one HU (Hero-Up). We have no idea what the other is posting until they are up. The only winners are us if Gaz uses these lists to give us characters/content, the only losers are us if Gaz doesn't give us this content! With that said, en garde!

1. Warpath: I think anyone who has read my posts know that James Proudstar is my 2nd favorite Marvel hero. This over 7ft tall X-Forcer is a knife-wielding, flying Apache warrior. For his 4 PUs/HU I would like to see: Knife Spin- I see Warpath spinning like Colossus with his knives out, Warrior/Hunter- solo health, speed, damage boost, Shatterstar's Bo- a spinning staff attack (like Daredevil's), Thunderbird punch- a huge, double-fisted punch.
    2. Professor X: (posted before) He is the most glaring missing character in SHSO. I think the levitating chair would be needed (too many stairs in the zones). I want Gaz to go back to its roots with this character- by that we need more cartoony violence. His chair should have two giant boxing gloves coming out of each arm for various combo hits. For his three PUs and HU I want: a giant hammer (or psychic pie) out of his chair, a Team-defense boost psychic shield, a 'bumper car' type charging attack, a pineapple-shooting gun from his chair.
    3. Forge: (posted before) My BRILLIANT idea for Forge is for him to have a shop in an X-Men zone where you can change your unwanted multiple items into items you do want. This could piggyback the already fun 'Crafting' part of the game (Imagine using crafting materials to build rare cards or vehicles). Anyway, my 3 PUs and HU would be: plasma blasts from blaster out of his bionic arm, Team-damage boost through a Native American-animal spell, a bionic kick, and a megablast from his Neutralizer gun.
    3.14. Cerebro: Not officially part of my Top 10 (because "he" is in the arcade), but needs to be included. Cerebro was sentient for a while- and in many books is hinted that he (or she under the Cerebra name) is still sentient. A true Cerebro means an X-Men Zone, which is DEFINITELY missing from SHSO.
    4. Jubilee: I mainly disliked her character from the X-Men cartoon because she reminded me of my sisters, but I miss her. I don't want her vampire-form or as Wondra (those would be acceptable repaints/retreads down the road), but as her teeny-bopper/mall-rat stage. Her 4 PUs/HU should resemble: Paf Attack- little fireworks shot out of her hand similar to Iceman's icicles or Human Torch's flames, Sparkler- should look close to Gambit's HU, Cherry Bomb- 2 or 3 concussive blasts, Grand Finale- she shoots out huge firework display.
    5. Bishop: Lucas "Luke" Bishop was promised at CC11. For his 4 PUs/HU I'd like to see: Plasma gun- shooting in for directions, Laser Gun- three quick shots, Biokinetic blasts- multiple shots from his fists, Teleporting Punches- multiple target attack landing multiple punches.
    6. Banshee: Who doesn't want this sonic ginger? I want Sean Cassidy's PUs/HU to be: A Little Bit Louder Now- a directional sonic blast (his combo should have some sonic blasts), Banshee Strike- fling attack hitting multiple targets (like Morbius' P2), Micro-bombs- Sean shoots his guns with micro-bomb bullets, Did You Hear That?- screen-size damage with knockdown.
    7. Fantomex: AKA Charlie-Cluster7, Jean-Phillepe, Weapon XIII. Fantomex is the thirteenth "creation" of the Weapons Plus directive. I'd like to see this X-Forcer's PUs/HU to be: Four Shot- shooting in four directions (lile Black Widow), Me and E.V.A. FOREVER- solo heal, damage, and speed boost, What's the Plural of Fantomex?- group shield boost from multiple holograms of Fantomex, Fantomex Got Guns!- Punisher/Spidey Noir-like HU attack.
    8. Domino: Neena Thurman is an obvious choice for SHSO. I think she should have a staff-fighting combo with PUs/HU similar to these: Good Aim!- shooting in four directions like Black widow, Good Luck!- solo speed and armor boost, Good Riddance!- swinging staff attack like Daredevil's, Good Night!- multi-firearm attack with increasing gun/damage size.
    9. X-23: Laura Kinney is the female clone of Wolverine. Duh! Along with passive health regeneration I want her to have these PUs/HU: Claw Slash- Regular Wolverine's P1, Claw Polish!- X-23 has red nail polish on her claws giving her solo health, damage, and shield boosts, "Yep, I Use Guns, Too!"- ranged gun attack, Second-Best at What I Do!- Jumping attack like SC Wolvie's HU.
    10. Dr. Nemesis: That's right, my Top 10 missing X-Men has ALL of the current X-Force members (besides mentioning a repaint/retread of Colossus- which I JUST did! <chuckles>). Dr. Nemesis' PUs/HU should consist of: Six Shooters- rapid 12 shots, Better Shot!- Dr. Nemesis shoots hypodermics, Meet Volton!- Nemesis calls down Volton who does a Sentry-like attack, All Shook Up!- Nemesis uses his Oscillotron (earthquake gun).

I think my epee, sabre, and foil strikes all hit!!!

Default Alphabet Top 10 or so "N" Characters. Enjoy!

Forgot to post this yesterday...working too much on the wiki, I guess!

1. Namor: It's greedy time! I want an Atlantis Zone & several underwater Missions. I want Namor to fly, have a trident-combo attack as well as have these type of attacks for his PUs/HU: Starfish shuriken- Namor throws multiple starfish as ninja stars, Electric Eel Squeals- gives Namor damage/shield boost and electrifies Namor so he can run around zapping baddies, Water Guns AKA My arms- Namor shoots water out of hands, Trident attack- 4 out of 5 dentists prefer when Namor impales his trident into the ground causing big damage in a large AoE.
    2. Nighthawk: He's one of my nephew's favorite action figures. I'd prefer Kyle, but would take Neil or Joaquin. Nighthawk should have similar PUs/HU to these: Talon attack- similar to Black Panther's, Laser attack- laser gun attack, Hawk gun- shooting hawk head projectiles, Jet-Winged attack- similar to Angel's attack.
    3. Northstar: Jean-Paul Beaubier is pictured in his X-Men garb, but is more famous for being an Alpha Flight member. He's even more famous for being gay, so this may prohibit his entry into SHSO- but it shouldn't, Gaz. I'd like to see his specials to be similar to Quicksilver's- cyclone creating, speed attacks. He also better have a French-Canadien accent.
    4. Nova: Sam Alexander should be teenager-size in SHSO. I think kid and teen size heroes would go over well in the game. This would also give Gaz the chance to make better powers for a Nova character.
    5. Nomad: Steve Rogers wore this uniform for only 4 (was it five?) issues after discovering the President of the US (a Nixon-like character) was the leader of an evil-society. It would be interesting to see what type of attacks a shieldless Cap would have.
    6. Night Thrasher: Dwayne Taylor has a many weapons to choose from. I'd like to see him use a battle stave combo (like Daredevil) and have these PUs/HU: Micro Uzi- self-explanatory, Camouflage- like many other heroes, Wrist Gauntlets- shooting out blades and explosives, Skateboard Shield- skateboard/shield attack that grants him shield attack. dwayne should also be able to use his skateboard on the Quicksilver hotspots.
    7. Nightshade: Tilda Johnson's afro-puffs would be FANTASTIC in SHSO. I'd like to see her be able to call werewolves to attack AND call robots to attack. Gaz would just have to clothe her a little more...maybe put her in some of her silver-spiked armor.
    8. Nocturne: Nightcrawler's and Scarlet Witch's daughter. Talia "TJ" Wagner. Nocturne can fire hex bolts. Would love to see some new tail attacks in SHSO.
    9. Nomad (III): Jack Monroe was also the third 'Bucky'. I'd love to see a heavily armed Nomad with 'stun disks' PUs . It would also be fun if he transformed into Scourge for his HU...or Scourge could come as a separate hero.
    10. Nimrod: I would LOVE a massive Sentinel mission with either Nimrod or Master Mold as the boss...or both. Would love it if Nimrod shapeshifted, too
    11. Namora: Namor's cousin with his same powers. I'd like to see her have a crab attack were she release many crabs that attacks the baddies. This is NOT innuendo.
    12. Nova: Frankie Raye was a herald of Galactus and still retains much of the Power Cosmic bestowed on her. A flaming, flying, cosmic-powered heroine would be easy for Gaz to build.
    13. Nomad (IV): I would love to see Rikki Barnes using the vibranium-photonic shield, the stun disks, and small firearms.
    14. Nightwatch: Marvel created this caped hero, Dr. Kevin Trench, in response to Spawn. I would love to see some cape attacks, cape shielding, and cape-camouflaging in SHSO.
    15. Nikki: What kind of superhero name is Nikki? Nicholette Gold is a GotG member who can emit different fire attacks (another Marvel female pyrotechnic) anduses a stun & laser gun. They put more clothes on her, something Marvel has been doing a lot lately...
    16. Nightwind: This Rising Son member (a team that I hope Marvel brings back) can summon a darkforce sword. Would love to see some Madripoor-themed content in SHSO.

Thanks for reading!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    4. Nova: Sam Alexander should be teenager-size in SHSO. I think kid and teen size heroes would go over well in the game. This would also give Gaz the chance to make better powers for a Nova character.
    Glad I'm not the only one who wants him.

I'm honestly hoping his Ultimate version gets in the game