Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who'd Peter "lose it" with?

So curious question, who did Peter Parker lose his virginity to? We know Peter has had many relationships and we've seen him date in his younger years, but who was he actually intimate with first?

He was with Betty, but I don't recall them being physical. I'm also unsure how long he was with Debra Whitman. I think a lot of people assume Gwen (and maybe that USED to be true), but remember that Sins Past (still canon) makes a point of saying they were never intimate (which is dumb, because of the sliding timescale they were both in their twenties in college approximately in the year 2013. that's pretty sexually active but whatev).

Now we know some women who've been with him physically early. So our choice gets narrowed down towards Mary Jane and Felicia (obviously correct me if I'm wrong). I started reading at the Stranzynski era, so my past issue knowledge can be limited with specifics. Sooo who done it?

If you ignore Sin of Past (like i do), it was either with Gwen or MJ. But if you don't ignore it, i'm 99% sure that it was MJ right after the first Clone Saga.

Yeah, I think Mary Jane at the end of the original Clone Saga is probably the safest bet.

Aside from Spider-Man: Blue there's been no indications that Peter and Gwen were ever that intimate, from what I can recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think Mary Jane at the end of the original Clone Saga is probably the safest bet.

Aside from Spider-Man: Blue there's been no indications that Peter and Gwen were ever that intimate, from what I can recall.
    I think that you could argue that something happened beetween him and Gwen in that issue that ends with him spending the night in her apartment, but who knows?.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that you could argue that something happened beetween him and Gwen in that issue that ends with him spending the night in her apartment, but who knows?.
    Setting aside Sins Past, again, I think it would probably be more fitting for Gwen's "image" or at least how Peter and Gwen's relationship is generally depicted if they hadn't.

Honestly, I think a more interesting question is whether Peter was MJ's first.

Thank you for answering guys~

Setting aside Sins Past, again, I think it would probably be more fitting for Gwen's "image" or at least how Peter and Gwen's relationship is generally depicted if they hadn't.

Honestly, I think a more interesting question is whether Peter was MJ's first.
    I like to think that he wasn't, it would go with her "no string attached" attitude, but that he probably was the first one that got into something more than a fling.

I like to think that he wasn't, it would go with her "no string attached" attitude, but that he probably was the first one that got into something more than a fling.
    I think it's also possible that she was never serious enough about a guy to actually sleep with them until she met Peter, but that might be the romantic in me talking...

I agree. She's a very open and energetic person who surrounded herself with people. No way our shy guy Pete was first lol

I honestly think MJ would be the type to string guys along or party with them but never go that far in a relationship, always keeping it pretty casual.

Although I don't think she'd be the type to shy away from sex, either.

But I doubt she ever slept with Harry .

I honestly think MJ would be the type to string guys along or party with them but never go that far in a relationship, always keeping it pretty casual.

Although I don't think she'd be the type to shy away from sex, either.

But I doubt she ever slept with Harry .
    The hair was probably a mood killer

I agree with several of the others posters here. It was most likely MJ. Which is either sad or sweet depending on how you look at it (the lack of experience vs the true love, relationship arguments/theories).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I agree with several of the others posters here. It was most likely MJ. Which is either sad or sweet depending on how you look at it (the lack of experience vs the true love, relationship arguments/theories).
    Meh, i don't mind one way or another, i'm a big MJ/Peter shipper, but i don't care if she was or not his first, i don't believe in the "one true love", because one can truly love more than once (i do think that she is his best macth thougth). For me the important part is that they help eacth other to mature and grow.

Meh, i don't mind one way or another, i'm a big MJ/Peter shipper, but i don't care if she was or not his first, i don't believe in the "one true love", because one can truly love more than once (i do think that she is his best macth thougth). For me the important part is that they help eacth other to mature and grow.
    That is indeed the foundation of any good romantic relationship, fictional or real. And how I usually write superhero couples in my little stories.
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-16-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Amazing Member

I'm in agreement with most in this thread that MJ was Peter's first and that no way was he MJ's first.

I'm interested who people think was Peter's 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc then? Before the time he got married, ~140 issues later, was there anyone else? Hard to tell since in those days you had to very much read between the panels.

And then what is the complete list post-OMD?
    Last edited by esskay; 05-17-2018 at 06:10 AM.