Page 190 of 750 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    This^

It's in the best interest to all if the genre thrives and is a success be it Marvel or DC.
    except that's false and isn't how movie success works.

DC's lackluster super-hero fare has no influence one way on the other on the MCU. Zero.

people just want to see good movies. Currently, one company knows how to make them in this genre. on a regular basis. The other is, at best, hit or miss. this is because of their completely different philosophies on how to make the product, not because of one helping or tearing down the other. The public will get bored of super-heroes when MOST of the movies start to suck. So far, Marvel is holding it down for everyone. If Warner's stopped making super-hero movies altogether, nothing would happen to the public or the MCU.

MOST people who see these films don't care at all about the source material. like 90% they just want good movies.
    Last edited by Redjack; 04-13-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    What is this & what comics is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    What is this & what comics is this from?
    The 3 issue Empyre: Avengers tie-in.

Props to Carlos Magno and Espen Grundetjern. T'Challa looks great in that scene.

I don't recognize the swordsman in the back

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I don't recognize the swordsman in the back
    Black Knight

Hopefully this comes soon.

Black Knight
    Cool, An Ebony blade joke would be appropriate. Tchalla gave it to Captain Britain, but it'd be funny to hear what the Black Night had to say. He's different than the one in Hudlins' story?

I see the black panthers are keeping a watchful eye on Zabu. One looks like he's trying to sneak up on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Cool, An Ebony blade joke would be appropriate. Tchalla gave it to Captain Britain, but it'd be funny to hear what the Black Night had to say. He's different than the one in Hudlins' story?
    Hudlin used a different guy, Augustine du Lac.

Hudlin used a different guy, Augustine du Lac.
    I figured. I wouldn't think the black knight normally seen in comics would be so bigoted. lol.

Still it would be nice if they had a conversation about it. What I'd like see is Tchalla telling him that he studied it enough when he had it that he made something similar out of Vb and WK magic.

All-New Member

i am waiting for Black Panther 2 for waiting time is very long
    https://*************.com/2020/04/bl...e-update-here/

Redjack of Spades...

Because every good writer needs a theme song...

Burbank.

Conference call between Warner and Disney.

What really goes on behind the scenes.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Yeah, we're still on lockdown over here... BTW congrats on your Joker movie."

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "Thanks doc, we trying over here to keep up with the Joneses and Thanoses."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Feel free to borrow some of our actors if you like."

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "Ha ha, so what's up doc with the New Warriors over there... I'm hearing things on the low."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "You know how it is we trying this diversity angle and seeing what sticks. Safespace and Snowflake were up in my office complaining about not getting the Wakanda Forever treatment."

(chomps loudly on a carrot)

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "Pssst I hear ya gotta maintain them quotas one way or another... Speaking of Wakanda isn't it way past time whatshisface manufactured a cure by now."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Diss N!&&@ was in the office right after the New Warriors left talking bout' how he lost his swagger because the current writer is not depicting him up to par can you believe that... I told him we are rebooting in June with a brand new writer."

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "You know me I don't want to tell you how to run yo business BUT... Black Panther is a potential cash cow and you are sleeping on his potential as a franchise trying to appease a base that doesn't exercise it's purchasing power."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "You aint said nuthin' but a word I have to deal with the inner politics and all that blazay blazay B.S. day in and day out."

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "We should do a Black Panther and Vxen crossover and get those jet black dollars rolling."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Who do you have in mind for a creative team?"

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "I don't want to sound like a spy or anything but that writer you had on the cartoon comes to mind."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Oh I know who you are talking about that dude tried to push up on Minnie behind my back thinking she ran things around here."

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "There you go letting the women come between you and the money... Doc, remember why we came to Hollywood and that's to make money PERIOD."

(chomps carrot again)

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "You right... get the paper work ready my people will talk to your people and your people will talk to my people and let's go get this paper."

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "For legal purposes is Redjack his real name?"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Naw, that's like his Hip Hop name or something you know how them people be on social media and whatnot with all types of aliases!"
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    except that's false and isn't how movie success works.

DC's lackluster super-hero fare has no influence one way on the other on the MCU. Zero.

people just want to see good movies. Currently, one company knows how to make them in this genre. on a regular basis. The other is, at best, hit or miss. this is because of their completely different philosophies on how to make the product, not because of one helping or tearing down the other. The public will get bored of super-heroes when MOST of the movies start to suck. So far, Marvel is holding it down for everyone. If Warner's stopped making super-hero movies altogether, nothing would happen to the public or the MCU.

MOST people who see these films don't care at all about the source material. like 90% they just want good movies.
    Thus far, DC's been more hit than miss.