Page 123 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3266

We didn't see Kamala and Miles get iced. And it did seem to spoil that spoilers:
    the synthezoid version of Viv stays on the team
    end of spoilers

These are the covers of Mighty World of Marvel #16 and #17. They don't match the US issues they reprint, which are issues 3 and 4, so I think you guys might not have seen these before.

So......spoilers:

-Four new members
    -Viv 2.0 becoming a possible villain (ugh such a wasted opportunity)
    -Creative Team changeup in a couple of issues
    -Possible team shakeup as Cyclops, Hulk, and Viv might be leaving
    end of spoilers

Champions are in for a hell of a few months.

BANNED

Waid took his toy with him?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    So......spoilers:

-Four new members
    -Viv 2.0 becoming a possible villain (ugh such a wasted opportunity)
    -Creative Team changeup in a couple of issues
    -Possible team shakeup as Cyclops, Hulk, and Viv might be leaving
    end of spoilers

Champions are in for a hell of a few months.
    how do we know any of this?

BANNED

Not a fan of our new Champions. We're potentially losing half the team and I'm not at all impressed by our replacements. I really don't like Joaquin or Red Locust. If I had to add anyone, Ironheart and Wasp (Nadia Pym) are acceptable options. Patriot still bothers me because he's taken up the mantle of Young Avengers founding member Elijah Bradley. Almost forgot Moon Girl, who I guess is okay? I don't really like her in a team dynamic though- Secret Warriors made a point of her continuosly making everyone else seem dumb.

I do wish that characters like White Tiger, Robbie Reyes, Hazmat, Cloud 9, Thunderstrike etc. could get some time to shine- though I'm fairly certain they're all slightly older?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    These are the covers of Mighty World of Marvel #16 and #17. They don't match the US issues they reprint, which are issues 3 and 4, so I think you guys might not have seen these before.
    Those both were among the many variants for Issue #1.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Not a fan of our new Champions. We're potentially losing half the team and I'm not at all impressed by our replacements. I really don't like Joaquin or Red Locust. If I had to add anyone, Ironheart and Wasp (Nadia Pym) are acceptable options. Patriot still bothers me because he's taken up the mantle of Young Avengers founding member Elijah Bradley. Almost forgot Moon Girl, who I guess is okay? I don't really like her in a team dynamic though- Secret Warriors made a point of her continuosly making everyone else seem dumb.

I do wish that characters like White Tiger, Robbie Reyes, Hazmat, Cloud 9, Thunderstrike etc. could get some time to shine- though I'm fairly certain they're all slightly older?
    It's been mentioned before, but Elijah Bradley is off the shelf as far as usable characters go (along with all the other Bradleys). To that end, no reason to feel uncomfortable or hate on Shaun for making use of an identity that was never getting used again in the first place.

BANNED

No one is bothered that Mark Waid made a dumb mathematical mistake when Riri and Cho were trying to simplify x = (4 + 3i) (2 + 5i)?

Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    No one is bothered that Mark Waid made a dumb mathematical mistake when Riri and Cho were trying to simplify x = (4 + 3i) (2 + 5i)?
    I found the whole concept of two geniuses speaking to each other in equations instead of having a normal conversation like two regular human beings so asinine I didn't even bother checking the math. It being wrong only makes the whole conversation worse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I found the whole concept of two geniuses speaking to each other in equations instead of having a normal conversation like two regular human beings so asinine I didn't even bother checking the math. It being wrong only makes the whole conversation worse.
    Exactly. And if Waid really wants to show two geniuses talking maths, he could have these two, say, show the mathematical proof for something esoteric and obscure such that true math geniuses could appreciate the Easter egg. But when it is a very simple math equation, and then getting it wrong, it is just shameful, for both Waid himself and the characters. So now we have both Cho and Riri shown on page to be mathematical simpletons. LMAO

I'm not seeing it. What mistake?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I'm not seeing it. What mistake?
    The error is when Riri said, "8 + 26i + 15 (-1)".

The error is when Riri said, "8 + 26i + 15 (-1)".
    And what is the error there?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    And what is the error there?
    You've never learned quadratic equations?