Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2018

I usually buy Flash issues with Wally in them, but I'm passing on Future State. At least he's in Death Metal.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I usually buy Flash issues with Wally in them, but I'm passing on Future State. At least he's in Death Metal.
    I'm a Wally West tragic, but I couldn't bring myself to read either Metal OR Death Metal. Another Bat-centric mini series didn't interest me.
    That said, I did enjoy the Speed Metal issue a great deal.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    At least he's in Death Metal.
    im expecting wally role in death metal going forward is to just appear in the background. at least in the main book.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    im expecting wally role in death metal going forward is to just appear in the background. at least in the main book.
    Me too. I doubt he will be the one to reset the DCU.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Is there going to be a 'Holiday' book this year? Used to enjoy those before DC52 reared its fugly head. Doubt they made one this without relief dumpster fire of a year (*grumbles* upcoming years?), but I was hoping for something *enjoyable* to read (what with my distaste for gore and and insane Batmen.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Is there going to be a 'Holiday' book this year? Used to enjoy those before DC52 reared its fugly head. Doubt they made one this without relief dumpster fire of a year (*grumbles* upcoming years?), but I was hoping for something *enjoyable* to read (what with my distaste for gore and and insane Batmen.)
    Yeah it comes out December 8th, it’s called DC’s very merry multiverse. It’s the book where the future state Flash is apparently making his first appearance as Kid Quick of Earth-11, I’m not sure what else is in it though.

STL172743.jpg

"Joy to all 52 worlds-it's time to celebrate the holiday season across the DC Multiverse! In ten stories that will light your yule log and spike your eggnog, Batman decks the gaslit halls, Lobo goes Old Testament in space, Ragman learns the true meaning of Saturnalia, President Superman attempts to figure out how Bizarro stole Christmas, and Harley Quinn tries her hand at interdimensional caroling. These seasonal sagas are sure to help you have yourself a very merry Multiverse!
    In Shops: Dec 09, 2020 (DC's website says the 8th)
    SRP: $8.99"
    Last edited by sifighter; 11-24-2020 at 06:37 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

DC main account on Twitter posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

So...DC is having fun with this ?

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Me too. I doubt he will be the one to reset the DCU.
    He's been pretty important so far and it looks as if he will appear with the other Titans in a "Last Days" story.

More stories like Speed Metal please. Let Future State be the last we see the character mishandled.

Incredible Member

According to Amazon Mexico, The Flash by Mark Waid Book 8 comes out on June 15 from 2021. Any news?

Superstar writer Mark Waid's legendary time on The Flash reaches the finishes line in this new collection, featuring the pivotal The Dark Flash Saga--collected for the first time!

During his years on The Flash, writer Mark Waid challenged Wally West with terrifying new villains, along with bringing new life to classic antagonists. In the closing chapter of his run, Waid pits The Flash against his greatest opponent yet...himself!
    In The Dark Flash Saga, co-written by Brian Augustyn and illustrated by Paul Pelletier, meet Walter West: a Flash from a parallel reality where his beloved Linda Park died, and the speedster doles out brutal justice to criminals as a response. Can the two Flashes co-exist long enough to stop Replicant, a villain with the combined powers of the Rogues Gallery? Better find out fast--the longest Walter West stays on Wally's Earth, the more he poses a threat to all of reality!
    Collects The Flash #151-162, The Flash Annual #12, and material from The Flash Secret Files #2.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah it comes out December 8th, it’s called DC’s very merry multiverse. It’s the book where the future state Flash is apparently making his first appearance as Kid Quick of Earth-11, I’m not sure what else is in it though.

STL172743.jpg

"Joy to all 52 worlds-it's time to celebrate the holiday season across the DC Multiverse! In ten stories that will light your yule log and spike your eggnog, Batman decks the gaslit halls, Lobo goes Old Testament in space, Ragman learns the true meaning of Saturnalia, President Superman attempts to figure out how Bizarro stole Christmas, and Harley Quinn tries her hand at interdimensional caroling. These seasonal sagas are sure to help you have yourself a very merry Multiverse!
    In Shops: Dec 09, 2020 (DC's website says the 8th)
    SRP: $8.99"
    Ugh. No Wally and I can't stand Harley or Lobo. Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    According to Amazon Mexico, The Flash by Mark Waid Book 8 comes out on June 15 from 2021. Any news?

Superstar writer Mark Waid's legendary time on The Flash reaches the finishes line in this new collection, featuring the pivotal The Dark Flash Saga--collected for the first time!
    Could care less about the additions, but WALTER! YES! FINALLY! (Waiting for summer is going to be forever though. Like a kid waiting on Christmas only to find out it is December 1.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Huh, that's not displaying properly on desktop, I see a bunch of squares.
    https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1330995689862656002
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Huh, that's not displaying properly on desktop, I see a bunch of squares.
    https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1330995689862656002
    Yeah, it only works in some cell phones. I couldn't see neither in my phone or my PC, so i grabbed a print that someone provided in the post. It's seems to be a bug with Twitter.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...DC is having fun with this ?
    They always were. It's just that now they're laughing with us, not at us.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

As usual, Wally West fans have nothing to look for in Future State Teen Titans. So don't waste of time if you're expecting him to appear there.

spoilers:
    He is dead along with most of the other Titans, including Wallace and Donna.
    end of spoilers