Page 732 of 776 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 11633

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    Have you read Deathstroke # 32? "Robin" says that when Damian arrived, he did not find any DNA tests related to Bruce and Damian. He also said that he does not know who or what is damian ... what can he refer to?
    No idea, it’s really difficult to predict what Priest has planned for this story. But one thing I’m sure of whatever will happen, Damian is Bruce’s bio son.

Poor Damian though, first in the wedding prelude his grandfather tried to lure him into the thought of being replaced by Bruce’s bio kid with Selina. Now, this Robin (whoever it was) tried to say to Damian that he’s not Bruce’s bio son and that he knew of his “real” father?? Boy can’t take a rest for sure.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    No idea, it’s really difficult to predict what Priest has planned for this story. But one thing I’m sure of whatever will happen, Damian is Bruce’s bio son.

Poor Damian though, first in the wedding prelude his grandfather tried to lure him into the thought of being replaced by Bruce’s bio kid with Selina. Now, this Robin (whoever it was) tried to say to Damian that he’s not Bruce’s bio son and that he knew of his “real” father?? Boy can’t take a rest for sure.
    I also think that it will end with Damian being Bruce's son, but I have a theory that he will have Slade's DNA (to improve his DNA). And what Robin says that he has found something that will change everything, he does not know if Damian is part of the scam and that he did not find any DNA tests from Bruce and Damian makes me think that. Besides, he said he does not know who or WHAT Damian is, as if he were a spawn or something like that. It makes me think that in the end it will be known that Damian has both men's DNA, is that I do not think that everything ends with a simple "it was all a lie" and back to normal. This comic will have consequences in the bat family.

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    I also think that it will end with Damian being Bruce's son, but I have a theory that he will have Slade's DNA (to improve his DNA). And what Robin says that he has found something that will change everything, he does not know if Damian is part of the scam and that he did not find any DNA tests from Bruce and Damian makes me think that. Besides, he said he does not know who or WHAT Damian is, as if he were a spawn or something like that. It makes me think that in the end it will be known that Damian has both men's DNA, is that I do not think that everything ends with a simple "it was all a lie" and back to normal. This comic will have consequences in the bat family.
    You are right, the “WHAT are you” part also totally baffled me. Like Robin was saying Damian was part of a laboratory experiment or something that is not ordinary. Your theory of Damian has both men’s DNA is kinda convincing at this point but I don’t know how I should feel towards that development. Like, I don’t think it is necessary to add that into Damian’s mythos.

Talking about deathstroke, one friend showed me the comic sales:

-03/2018: Deathstroke #29 -- 17,677
    -04/2018: Deathstroke #30 -- 38,956

I feel confused and angry with that ending and thanks to Talia..

I’m so excited it seems so good! And I’m glad this time Damian talked to the potential member of his new team first rather than kidnapping them all. He learned something at least.

Is there one with better resolution? I used my phone and it was really blurry when I tried to zoom it in.
    You can see this in better resolution in DEVIANTART:

https://fanpiece.deviantart.com/art/...tans-748504465
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-07-2018 at 12:03 PM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I'm finding Damian's search and destroy thing kind of questionable considering how he worked to step away from the life of an assassin. Still considering how he still saved that girl Brother Blood tried to sacrifice I would worry. As for one of the characters being involved ina romanc ei wonder whether it will be Damian and Djinn maybe he freed her and she fell for him because of it.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Amazing Member

You are right, the “WHAT are you” part also totally baffled me. Like Robin was saying Damian was part of a laboratory experiment or something that is not ordinary. Your theory of Damian has both men’s DNA is kinda convincing at this point but I don’t know how I should feel towards that development. Like, I don’t think it is necessary to add that into Damian’s mythos.
    Exactly, and the fact that it has not yet been made 100% clear that the test sent by Talia is false, makes it increasingly clear to me that this can happen. Priest does not stop repeating so much in his comic and in interviews that Slade is genetically improved (which many people already know).

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I'm finding Damian's search and destroy thing kind of questionable considering how he worked to step away from the life of an assassin. Still considering how he still saved that girl Brother Blood tried to sacrifice I would worry. As for one of the characters being involved ina romanc ei wonder whether it will be Damian and Djinn maybe he freed her and she fell for him because of it.
    Maybe.. Damian arab roots makes easy that he freed her and that maybe can happen. Glass saw Damian and Emiko as siblings, nothing can happen between these 2 here.

I support this, I know Damian and Emiko, she is the character that most interest me of this book now.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Maybe.. Damian arab roots makes easy that he freed her and that maybe can happen. Glass saw Damian and Emiko as siblings, nothing can happen between these 2 here.

I support this, I know Damian and Emiko, she is the character that most interest me of this book now.
    Yeah out of all the current members of the Teen Titans line up Damian probably makes the most sense to be the one who finds Djinn. Considering how similar Damian and Emiko are at least in terms of background I wouldn't put them together not when she's taller than him and it sounds too cliche.

I think that Glass can want this relationship. Damian granfather is a man of 500 years and he used younger women(with hundreds of years less) for obtain descendants. Maybe Ra´s inspired him for give her this crazy age, even his arabic roots for make the character..

His grandson with one "old girl"(adolescent appearance) of 4000(or 8000) years? With his grandfather story, I don´t see this as something crazy.

I think that Glass can want this relationship. Damian granfather is a man of 500 years and he used younger women(with hundreds of years less) for obtain descendants. Maybe Ra´s inspired him for give her this crazy age, even his arabic roots for make the character..

His grandson with one "old girl"(adolescent appearance) of 4000(or 8000) years? With his grandfather story, I don´t see this as something crazy.
    Possibly Glass thought of it that way. And it's in line with how Damian seems to like older women but if Djinn and Damian are paired at least they will be equal height even though there is a huge age difference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Possibly Glass thought of it that way. And it's in line with how Damian seems to like older women but if Djinn and Damian are paired at least they will be equal height even though there is a huge age difference.
    About the height. I think that is similar, seems that she is the shortest member of this team(Damian is the 2nd shortest member):

About the height. I think that is similar, seems that she is the shortest member of this team(Damian is the 2nd shortest member):

If I didn't see that would say it was a miracle that anyone would be shorter than Damian but they seem to be about equal in height.

I doubt Djinns age matters too much. I bet a chunk of the 4000 years will be trapped in some sense.

Damian and Djinn remain the most likely pairing I think

*wonders if Djinn will do a song and dance number after Damian rubs her lamp in a magic cave*

SuperSons by Eduardo silva