Page 923 of 985 FirstFirst ... 423823873913919920921922923924925926927933973 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Ok, that seems like a solid list. Let's look at your first one.
    Question: With China establishing trade routes throughout the entire hemisphere and seeking out new trade agreements with nations along those routes, explain how America pulling out of the TPP is a good thing.
    Ah, Trumpers. Don't expect a real reply on the actual impacts of any of those things. xD

It looks like they are going all in on this to protect the Orange Shitgibbon and toe the partisan party line regardless of everything else, Barr none

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    It looks like they are going all in on this to protect the Orange Shitgibbon and toe the partisan party line regardless of everything else, Barr none
    The GOP is trying to murder me again.

Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

Awesome.
    It isn't the first time, and I'm very sad to predict it won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Not quite. There was a very specific claim, and I'm guessing this distinction was intentional.
    I know it was intentional. It's called white disinformation. It's why I disengaged.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Awesome.
    trying to murder my uncle too.

but he's just a retired vet with cancer. i'm sure he will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    trying to murder my uncle too.

but he's just a retired vet with cancer. i'm sure he will be fine.
    Don't worry. I'm sure we'll both get responses from 'well actually the GOP isn't trying to murder you by returning you to a potentially lethal earlier status quo and there's some important distinctions and nuacne there!" and also 'lol now u have 2 get a job LOSER111111'.

Those seem to be the two predomiannt responses I get from the GOP and their enbablers.

Don't worry. I'm sure we'll both get responses from 'well actually the GOP isn't trying to murder you by returning you to a potentially lethal earlier status quo and there's some important distinctions and nuacne there!" and also 'lol now u have 2 get a job LOSER111111'.

Those seem to be the two predomiannt responses I get from the GOP and their enbablers.
    seems perfectly reasonable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I know it was intentional. It's called white disinformation. It's why I disengaged.
    Sounds like a pretty good summary of the entire administration if you ask me.

Ah, Trumpers. Don't expect a real reply on the actual impacts of any of those things. xD
    Well, I understand if he feels I'm trying to trap him. I'm really not.
    I assume he's basing these successes on factual information and would like to understand it.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Its good for Xi Jinping.
    Or, presumably for anyone with business interests in China.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Well, I understand if he feels I'm trying to trap him. I'm really not.
    I assume he's basing these successes on factual information and would like to understand it.
    Trump voters have a different understanding of winning and losing than the rest of us, because their complete and utter lack of shame allows them to spin pretty much anything into an unqualified success and then just keep hammering it home until center left morons start agreeing with them. It's a bit sad to see as well, especially for meaningless things like their campaigning for Trump to get a Nobel Prize. It's easy to see why Trump wants the prize, for him it's kind of acknowledgement and acceptance from the established elites that he's always craved, but what exactly do his supporters get out of it? The chance to see their boss rub elbows with the globalist scumbags that they spend all day on the internet railing about?

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Trump voters have a different understanding of winning and losing than the rest of us, because their complete and utter lack of shame allows them to spin pretty much anything into an unqualified success and then just keep hammering it home until center left morons start agreeing with them. It's a bit sad to see as well, especially for meaningless things like their campaigning for Trump to get a Nobel Prize. It's easy to see why Trump wants the prize, for him it's kind of acknowledgement and acceptance from the established elites that he's always craved, but what exactly do his supporters get out of it? The chance to see their boss rub elbows with the globalist scumbags that they spend all day on the internet railing about?
    i see it more like "if obama can get one, then i can get one".

Man, the number of times that a talking head on MSNBC has rattled off a variation of "Being Found Innocent Does Not Mean You Actually Are Innocent." has been a legit drag.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Well, let's remember. Some of his supporters knew damn well that his policies would be bad for them and their families, but they voted for him anyway in order to make liberals cry.

Their entire thought process is based on spite.