Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    GET HYPE

RED HOOD/ARSENAL #1
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Art by DENIS MEDRI
    Cover by HOWARD PORTER
    1:25 Variant cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
    On sale JUNE 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    These brothers in arms face off against incredible odds while burning their way through the underbelly of the DC Universe – and it’s only a matter of time until they get gunned down in return!
    Now that looks wonderful to me. Can't wait to see what's next for our boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I do find funny Jason getting an actual Red Hood. They really want to solidify as brand I guess.

Now just ditch the stupid expressive helmet and we are golden.
    Until you said something I didn't notice the hood but still it looks nice. Also I like the expressive helmet much better than the open eye hole version some artists have used in the past. That one was just awful.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Oh, I nearly forgot. My review for issue 39

http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews....l#.VQFBCPmG91Y

And looking at next week releases on Comixology, I noticed that Derenick is listed as the artist for 40. Dissapointing to be honest, I was expecting for Silva to close the series with a bang.

My only complaint is he still has the silly bat emblem on his chest.And I am vastly bothered that Batman was somehow able to disable Jason's weapons from operating.It's another reason of why I hate when teams up with Batman.Other than that Red Hood/Arsenal is gonna rock!Can't wait!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Csjbo08 View Post
    You're not the only one, I'm pretty sure no one one Earth loves the title more than Dark Tzitzimine. While it is a polarizing series and never really shaped up to what DC wanted the title to be, RHATO has a VERY passionate fanbase especially compared to the books it sells close to, and that I respect.
    What do you believe they wanted the title to be?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    My only complaint is he still has the silly bat emblem on his chest.And I am vastly bothered that Batman was somehow able to disable Jason's weapons from operating.It's another reason of why I hate when teams up with Batman.Other than that Red Hood/Arsenal is gonna rock!Can't wait!
    Batman didn't disable Jason's weapons in Eternal though someone else did it. Having said that though I agree that it was stupid. Jason isn't like the rest of the Bats and it's not like he gets his gear from Waynetech or Batman for that matter. I found it to be completely unbelievable seeing as how we've never seen him even get any type of gear from Batman. I think Roy mentioned once that he had been nicking arrows from Ollie's company but Jason never mentions anything of the sort. Blocking coms is one thing and I could have accepted if the tech in his helmet had gone haywire maybe but not his guns. That the same as saying his All Blade's or Damian's katanna went haywire in my opinion.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

With DC's new policy about canon and continuity I think any mischaracterization caused by Eternal will be ignored completely by Lobdell. Because seriously, Eternal's writers really don't have the slightest idea about writing Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Batman didn't disable Jason's weapons in Eternal though someone else did it. Having said that though I agree that it was stupid. Jason isn't like the rest of the Bats and it's not like he gets his gear from Waynetech or Batman for that matter. I found it to be completely unbelievable seeing as how we've never seen him even get any type of gear from Batman. I think Roy mentioned once that he had been nicking arrows from Ollie's company but Jason never mentions anything of the sort. Blocking coms is one thing and I could have accepted if the tech in his helmet had gone haywire maybe but not his guns. That the same as saying his All Blade's or Damian's katanna went haywire in my opinion.
    Okay,good.I was todl by a friend Batman shut them off somehow.

On my city's con I got this sketch done by Legendary Starlord's artist, Paco Medina.

What do you think?

I've always had a soft stop for gritty, deeply flawed characters who in spite of it all try to do the right thing. So yes I'm a fan of Jason Todd aka Red Hood.

Who is the woman in the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Who is the woman in the pic?
    Daidouji, a character from the Senran Kagura series of videogames

She's pretty hot

Neat. So now I know that RHATO reached 40 issues. That's awesome. Its reached more than I thought it would during all these events and such.

Now I just need to collect all 8 tpbs and it'll be good.

Astonishing Member

Any news on the villains RedHood/Arsenal will face in their new series?

They could easily inherit some under-used batvillians.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Any news on the villains RedHood/Arsenal will face in their new series?

They could easily inherit some under-used batvillians.
    I don't think anythings been said about that yet.