Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It would even be cool if they went back into Russia to try and recruit Darkstar and Red Guardian.
    Ooh, and Vanguard, Darkstars brother, and Ursa Major, and any survivors of all those Russian mutants introduced back in X-Factor... Another huge pile of potential, and, being from a different culture, they'd make an interesting separate faction on Krakoa.

Plus Sabra. I always forget about her, and thought she was cool for the approx. 10 seconds she worked alongside the X-peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    I'd also say I don't think there's any way Xavier would put Shadow King in the resurrection protocols
    Yikes, I'd imagine not. On the other hand, at least some of his evil comes from his bodiless state. It's *possible* that having a body of his own, and surrounded by telepaths powerful enough to prevent him from wanton mindbuggery, he could turn out not much worse than Shaw or Apocalypse or Selene have been, as Krakoans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I would love to see more obscure mutants on the island. It seems many don’t “belong” to the X-Office, which is absurd since Marvel is Marvel as far as most are concerned.
    Most editorial groups in the big two rather jealously guard their exclusive stables when they can help it, and the main marvel office has neither forgiven or forgotten why Onslaught/Heroes Reborn was a Thing, even if it’s a tad hypocritical at this stage.

Setting aside the fact It’s been established since I was a kid that once a non-X mutant character is loaned to the X-Books, they have a habit of never coming back
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 12-04-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Most editorial groups in the big two rather jealously guard their exclusive stables when they can help it, and the main marvel office has neither forgiven or forgotten why Onslaught/Heroes Reborn was a Thing, even if it’s a tad hypocritical at this stage.

Setting aside the fact It’s been established since I was a kid that once a non-X mutant character is loaned to the X-Books, they have a habit of never coming back
    Not always:

Namor
    Franklin
    Cloak/Dagger
    Quicksilver - yeah he started off as an X-villian but he spent years more established as an Avenger before being loaned out to X-Factor

On a serious tip, it's past time for a Rasputin clan reunion. I need to see Mikhail on Krakoa.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Astonishing Member

Outside the Canadian and British mutants, I’d wager the ‘national cliche heroes’, most of whom date from back when mutant was the default origin of the day are unlikely to join Krakoa, if only because the Avengers/etc writers can’t be bothered coming up with new and more offensive stereotypes than they already have when a foreign excursion team-up.

While I can see the mainline office parting with Klara, I don’t see Molly being handed over.

As for Namor, I think any straight up choice between being Atlantean or being a Mutant first is going to fall in favour of his mother’s people. Additionally, someone as prideful as Namor isn’t going to give up being Emperor of the Seven Seas to serve at the whims of the Quiet Council

None of what I call “The Spider-Woman Mutants” have been welcomed in the X-franchise except Siryn.

I’m talking about :

Tick Tock
    Needle
    Skein
    Nekra
    Poltergeist

BANNED

Nekra was on Utopia. She needs to hook up with Frenzy mire.

Sabra can f### right off.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Nekra is another that doesn't seem like she would fit in well with the butterflies and rainbows attitude of Krakoa.
    I actually hope Nekra is on the island hanging out with Frenzy
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, and Vanguard, Darkstars brother, and Ursa Major, and any survivors of all those Russian mutants introduced back in X-Factor... Another huge pile of potential, and, being from a different culture, they'd make an interesting separate faction on Krakoa.

Plus Sabra. I always forget about her, and thought she was cool for the approx. 10 seconds she worked alongside the X-peeps.
    Not too familiar with Sabra but wikipedia suggests she isn't a mutant but a mutate.

Molly Hayes. Is Squirrel Girl still a mutant this week? I don't even know...

Lot of mutants out there.
    Doreen is not a mutant, apparently, even though she was born with her tail.

Molly Hayes has been retconned as not being one either. She's a genetic experiment, her parents were actually brother and sister!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Adopted brother and sister, but I think invest implications had been brought up before

Lightbright

lightbright1.jpg

Lightbright-Marvel.jpg

I think she's make a great addition to an X-team! More mutants of color!
    Last edited by danielsan52; 12-05-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doreen is not a mutant, apparently, even though she was born with her tail.

Molly Hayes has been retconned as not being one either. She's a genetic experiment, her parents were actually brother and sister!
    If I'm not mistaken, although Molly is an experiment, it is also mutant. As Sinister.

Yikes, I'd imagine not. On the other hand, at least some of his evil comes from his bodiless state. It's *possible* that having a body of his own, and surrounded by telepaths powerful enough to prevent him from wanton mindbuggery, he could turn out not much worse than Shaw or Apocalypse or Selene have been, as Krakoans.
    it's going to be hard to recruit the Russians. they have their mutants locked down. same with Israel. but I would love to see more of Sabra. she has worked with the X-Men before.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Not too familiar with Sabra but wikipedia suggests she isn't a mutant but a mutate.
    I don't remember that. she was recruited to police the 198 specifically because she was a mutant. remember her, Bishop, and Micromax acting as hall monitors?