Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Dig deeper. Reed has no interest in fixing Franklin because.....deep down inside he doesn’t want a mutie for a son.
    Now THAT'S some head canon!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Who even calls themselves Mr Fantastic unironically? That’s suspicious as hell imo. At least Sinister made the trains run on time, if Bar Sinister had trains.
    Mr. Hitler and Mr. Stalin's trains ran on time, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Who even calls themselves Mr Fantastic unironically? That’s suspicious as hell imo. At least Sinister made the trains run on time, if Bar Sinister had trains.
    It never ceased to amaze me how far people are willing to bend and ignore facts just so their heroes can be the ones that are right.

It's even more amazing here because one side is NOT nor has never been an actual hero.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Who calls themselves Mr. Sinister unironically? The only thing sinister about a British dude is their dental plan.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I still don't understand why people see the X-Men as aggressive towards the FF and not the other way around. They were just talking to them.
    That's bias darling.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Dig deeper. Reed has no interest in fixing Franklin because.....deep down inside he doesn’t want a mutie for a son.
    I mean that has been the underlying theme all along. "Whats wrong with being human" this and ignoring Franklin asking why people hate mutants that. Hopefully the author sticks the landing and the Richards end up havikg an epiphany.
    Last edited by tuck frump; 02-21-2020 at 10:48 AM.

I still don't understand why people see the X-Men as aggressive towards the FF and not the other way around. They were just talking to them.
    You really don’t see how bringing the likes of Magneto who thinks of them so far above humans that he says they are gods and the muscle they brought to these talks comes across as aggression? That’s like saying that you’ve come to talk yet are holding a loaded gun that you make sure to keep in plain sight in your hand and then proceed to question why the other party is being apprehensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You really don’t see how bringing the likes of Magneto who thinks of them so far above humans that he says they are gods and the muscle they brought to these talks comes across as aggression? That’s like saying that you’ve come to talk yet are holding a loaded gun that you make sure to keep in plain sight in your hand and then proceed to question why the other party is being apprehensive.
    I've said it a hundred times, Storm, Bobby and Kate are dear friends and they've worked with Wolverine countless tkme. Should they have sent the Morlocks to make them feel less threatened? Every Marvel group has got muscle, and this was just the Marauders + Magneto. And still, they were not aggressive while Sue started the meeting with Force Fields and ended up bubbling Magneto.

I've said it a hundred times, Storm, Bobby and Kate are dear friends and they've worked with Wolverine countless tkme. Should they have sent the Morlocks to make them feel less threatened? Every Marvel group has got muscle, and this was just the Marauders + Magneto. And still, they were not aggressive while Sue started the meeting with Force Fields and ended up bubbling Magneto.
    magneto was saying supremacists things to Sue, she just made him shut up

BANNED

I know Reed Richards is not going to throw any damn stone to any one about inflated ego. Lmao. And all Magneto pointed out is they are superior which they are. Scientifically.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    magneto was saying supremacists things to Sue, she just made him shut up
    How would you have reacted if it was the other way around with the FF going to talk to Xavier and Magneto bubbling up someone in a force field?

Spoiler: you would have said they were violent and dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I know Reed Richards is not going to throw any damn stone to any one about inflated ego. Lmao. And all Magneto pointed out is they are superior which they are. Scientifically.
    They aren't. There is no proof. They were dying because of a gas

How would you have reacted if it was the other way around with the FF going to talk to Xavier and Magneto bubbling up someone in a force field?

If the FF went to their house to talk about human superiority, they would be right doing that to the FF

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    It never ceased to amaze me how far people are willing to bend and ignore facts just so their heroes can be the ones that are right.

It's even more amazing here because one side is NOT nor has never been an actual hero.
    That's not exactly true anymore. People may not like it but it's happening.

•-[A]-• is for adorable.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Xavier and Magneto are leaders of the nation also vested in this mission. They should be used to Magneto tagging along with mutants like Stormie and Kate. If the Krakoans really wanted to be aggressive they probably would’ve brought •—[A]—• to the meeting.

Because apparently Storm and Iceman, their friends, can’t talk to them or be near them because they’re threatening them with their Omega level status.

spoilers:
    That was good.
    end of spoilers
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    spoilers:
    That was good.
    end of spoilers
    I live to serve the great nation of Krakoa.