Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Spider-Man: Mary-Jane, the Black Cat, Michelle Gonzales, Carlie Cooper In the House of M world he slept with Gwen Stacy. Betty Brant was at one time implied, but never confirmed
    I believe that Betty and Peter had a passionate love affair; and she loved every minute of it. This is why Betty would love to revive her relationship with Peter if given the chance because she now knows that breaking up with him in the first was a huge mistake. To her neither Ned Leeds or Flash Thompson will ever compare to her passionate experiences with Peter Parker. To any woman who has a relationship with Peter, they never want to be with anyone else. This is why The Black Cat never want to let go of him. Even when Felicia was in a relationship with Puma, she was never a happy camper, despite the the fact that he had everything that she wants in a man, which was fame and wealth.

If Carol Danvers, Black Widow, Tigra, She-Hulk(as Jennifer Walters), or Jessica Drew had a relationship with Spider-Man, they would not want to be with anyone else either. And if that was the case after having a relationship with Peter, they might compare their current love interest to him. Just like Betty Brant and Felicia Hardy, a part from Mary Jane.

The clue that Betty had sex with Peter can be found here

Given the restrictions at the time, the writer puts the word Very Close to state that Betty did indeed had an interesting sex affair with Peter. This is why she's never happy with Flash, or Ned Leeds for that matter. This was one of those moments that Betty regrets breaking up with him the first time around because had she and Peter made love the first time around during their relationship, she would not have had a relationship with Ned Leeds to begin with.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 06-13-2015 at 09:43 AM.

In Bendis' Alias doesn't Jessica Jones' investigations reveal a girlfriend of Captain America Steve Rogers, the girlfriend winding up murdered?

Thor Odinson has slept with entire villages of Viking women as shown in Jason Aaron's first stories in his Thor run.

As far as underrated partners go, there's a reason Sue Richards considers him to be Mr. Fantastic ...
    Last edited by jphamlore; 06-13-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    In Bendis' Alias doesn't Jessica Jones' investigations reveal a girlfriend of Captain America Steve Rogers, the girlfriend winding up murdered?
    Yep. It is unclear how intimate that relationship got though, or how long they were dating. Given that she was never seen or acknowledged in Cap's solo titles at the time, I'm guessing she was killed before whatever relationship there was had a chance to get very serious.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Thor Odinson has slept with entire villages of Viking women as shown in Jason Aaron's first stories in his Thor run.
    Yeah, Thor has recently had a whole bunch of (mostly unnamed) additions retconned in.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    Wasp and Magneto in Secret Wars
    Jim Shooter really didn't know when to stop, did he? (no pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    No way Tony, Hercules and Wolverine haven't caught at least one STD

add Malaika to the Black Panther part
    Are demi gods subject to STD's?

I seem to remember a Thor story, one that focused on a previously unexplored story of his youth where he was in bed with several concubines.

Dude's been around thousands of years....by default he has to beat even someone like Tony Stark.

Astonishing Member

Ares slept with the fear goddess Nox, who had disguised herself as Aphrodite at the time.

I was thinking about building an updated version of this list... Just wanted to get some updates that have been since '15 before I do. Any thing come to mind??

Since we are starting over thought I should bring this thread...

AVENGERS SEX LIVES LIST:

Thor:*Aside from being raped by Moondragon, in modern times, Thor's only been with the Enchantress and the Valkyrie (the Blood and Thunder-era one, not either of the Defenders ones). Hellcat, possibly. Possibly Lorelei , too. Mythologically, Sif. In ancient times, Thor loved and slept with classic-Valkyrie when both of them were in different human personas as Siegfried and Brunhilde in ancient times. Unamed Shield Maiden. (3+?)

update: recent issues of a Thor miniseries have shown him in bed with Sif.

Yellowjacket:*Maria Pym. Wasp. Tigra. The Skrull agent who seduced him and then replaced him in Mighty Avengers. Possibly Alice Nugent, but that sounds like an outside chance at best. Jocasta seems to be a likely possibility, although nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Wasp:*Hank Pym. Hawkeye. Tony Stark and Paladin have been implied, but not 100% confirmed (although, given that we're talking about Stark and Paladin, common sense says they did). There were also several unnamed guys (athletes, race car drivers, etc) from the Giant-man back-up story in Avengers vol.1 that Jan implies she slept with.

Hulk/Bruce Banner:*Angela Lipscome (or whatever her name was from the Jenkins run, she was Banner's college girlfriend), Betty Banner, Mrs Abomination, Nadia Blonsky and Rick Jones' future wife Marlo, too, during the "Mr Fixit" days (during which Hulk was quite the slut). Hulkie was also raped by one of the Maestro's harem-girls while immobilised, too. Jarella's also been suggested, but I've seen that heavily disputed before. X-foe Selene is also speculated. (LOTS) Also his wife Caeira. Umar of the Dark Dimension. SHIELD agent Kate Waynesborough. Monica Rapaccini

Iron Man:*Tony Stark is the #1 slut of the Avengers, with a list that includes no less than Sunset Bain, Meredith McCall(?), Madame Masque, Marriane Rodgers, Bethany Cabe, Kathy Dare, Veronica Benning, Black Widow, Lt. Colonel Yelena Bremment, Mantis/Space Phantom, Pepper Potts, Countess De La Spiroza, Calista Hancock, Rumiko Fujikawa, She-Hulk, Emma Frost, Jessica Drew, Gamora, and Maria Hill. Nicole and Sheila, from Marvel Comics Presents. Plus Wasp and Tigra are speculated, but unconfirmed, too. (12+, and that's a conservative guess).*

Anyone have any confirmation on the likes of Rae LaCoste or Indies Moomji? Both of them seem probable to me...
    MARVEL DIVAS had rumours of a secret affair between Tony and Patsy Walker. It was never confirmed...but Patsy only stammered rather than denying it, before her agent ended the interview.

Rick Jones:*Marlo, Epiphany, Major Vron-Ikka and possibly some of his Microverse groupies. I'm also seeing Lou-Ann Savannah named. Proof, anyone? (2+)

Captain America:*Sharon Carter. Diamondback (at least her LMD, and probably the real Rachel too now).*
    Peggy Carter, Betsy Ross/Golden Girl, Bernie Rosenthal, Connie Ferarri and even Blind Al from Deadpool have all been speculated, but none confirmed, although Bernie is very likely since Sharon and Rachel have both been confirmed.

Hawkeye:*Eden, Black Widow, Mockingbird, Maryanne Sherbrook, Wasp, Moonstone, Sheila Danning, Wanda Doombot, Echo, Spider-Woman, Cherry (Darlene Penelope Wright),

Quicksilver:*Crystal (1)

Scarlet Witch:*Vision, and Wonder Man, and now Hawkeye (assuming that was really Wanda...)

Swordsman:*Mantis is all we know (1+?)

Hercules:*In ancient times, he had wives Hebe, Megara and Daeinara. He also slept with Hippolyta. In modern times, Herc seemed more one for the nameless groupies, and being a general slut, once even throwing a toga-party at the mansion. Black Widow, She-Hulk, Snowbird, Namora are all confirmed. Queen Alfphyse. Northstar. Psylocke. Rhea. (LOTS)*

Black Panther:*Nikki Adams, Monica Lynne, Storm (3+?)*

Vision:*Scarlet Witch, Mantis, and the Gatherer-Jocasta (she may not be anatomically correct, but that scene was definately written as a sexual encounter).

Black Knight:*Possibly Sersi, but there's no strong evidence either way. He kissed Crystal, but there's no evidence things went further than that, and you just know he went home alone from Hercules' toga-party, too. Lots of speculation on the late Victoria Bentley, too. (?)

Black Widow:*Red Guardian II*, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Iron Man, Bucky, and some guy in her Marvel Fanfare story (Michael Corcoran.) She also dated Hercules, and he has listed her among his past conquests. (5+)

Mantis:*Swordsman. That, and she was working as a hooker when Swordsman met her. (LOTS)

Beast:*Like Hercules, was all about the groupies. Trish Tilby. His early-X-Men-era girlfriend Vera is speculated, too. Currently dating Agent Brand.(LOTS)*

Moondragon:*Raped Thor. Marlo Chanlder-Jones. Phyla-Vell.

Hellcat:*Mad-Dog and Daimon Hellstrom. (2) Rumoured fling with Tony Stark, which is unconfirmed. Possibly Thor

Whizzer:*Miss America (1)

Two-Gun Kid:*Nancy Carter, his wife who died in childbirth. Mallory Book is implied.

update: RAWHIDE KID mini implied that Two-Gun is closeted gay or bisexual, but no evidence as of yet that he has ever slept with a guy.

Wonder Man:*Tigra, Enchantress, Scarlet Witch, Carol Danvers. Probably his ex-fiance Alex Flores--we never really saw them being intimate on-panel, but the fact that their relationship progressed to an engagement suggests they probably got that close. Rachel Palmer gave Simon a key to her hotel room, which certainly suggests something there.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers):*Mike Rossi, Wonder Man, William Wagner, Marcus Immortus (due to mind control). Michael Barnett is a possibility, as is Johnny Storm depending on the circumstances of her "embarassing weekend in Las Vegas" with him.*
    Who's doing all this speculation? I never gave it a thought.

Sandy Hausler

BANNED

Back in my day the 1980s, the Avengers it was pretty Black Widow being a trashy you know what and Starfox being a creepo perv

Made a bunch of updates... They are in bold in front page need info for additions to the list Saber-tooth, Johnny Storm, Deadpool, Synapse, Jane Foster, and Cable...

Astonishing Member

Made a bunch of updates... They are in bold in front page need info for additions to the list Saber-tooth, Johnny Storm, Deadpool, Synapse, Jane Foster, and Cable...
    Some comments and additions for you...

Yellowjacket:*Maria Pym. Wasp. Tigra. The Skrull agent who seduced him and then replaced him in Mighty Avengers. Possibly Alice Nugent, but that sounds like an outside chance at best. Jocasta seems to be a likely possibility, although nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
    Alice Nugent may not be as outside a chance as originally believed. At one point in early WCA days Pym referred to her as "the only woman I've known since Janet". That seems to be intended as "known" in the biblical sense, given that Hank clearly knew other women since his divorce (working alongside Monica Rambeau, She-Hulk, Tigra and Mockingbird with the Avengers, for instance).

In Superior Iron Man Tony has a bisexual orgy with no less then eight participants.
    And one of them was named--a psychologist named Candy.

Rick Jones:*Marlo, Epiphany, Major Vron-Ikka and possibly some of his Microverse groupies. I'm also seeing Lou-Ann Savannah named. Proof, anyone? (2+)
    A Kree scientist named Tara is strongly implied. Rick wakes up to find himself naked after she had undressed him and treated him for an injury. She comes into the room, starts stroking his leg and flirting with him, and then shuts the door...and then the scene cuts to 'some time later' with the two of them emerging from the room.

He also had another ongoing girlfriend named Gertie, who travelled with him--not just on the road with his music career, but into space as well when his heroic adventures took him to Titan. Nothing was explicitly confirmed on-panel, but it seems to be implied.

Captain America:*Sharon Carter. Diamondback (at least her LMD, and probably the real Rachel too now).* Bernie Rosenthal, Connie Ferarri and even Blind Al from Deadpool have all been speculated, but none confirmed, although Bernie is very likely since Sharon and Rachel have both been confirmed.
    Connie Ferrari is retroactively confirmed in the GLA series, where it is implied that she is judging dick pics from an online dating app based on how well they resemble Steve Rogers...

Swordsman:*Mantis is all we know (1+?)
    Also the unidentified mother of his daughter, the Swordswoman who was introduced in AVENGERS WORLD.

Captain Marvel (Mar Vell):*Princess Anelle. Elysius is very likely. Possibly medic Una?
    When Mar-Vell was temporarily restored to life during AVX, it was implied that he and Carol got together then.

Spectrum :*Brother Voodoo.*
    Blue Marvel is probable, given their current relationship.

D-Man:*(?)
    Dennis has a boyfriend in the current CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON series.

Luke Cage: Married to Jessica Jones. She-Hulk, Tigra, Jessica Drew, Black Cat, Harmony. Anne-Marie Hoag, head of Damage Control (which was a very left-field revelation) Possibly Dr. Claire Temple.* Darla Deering
    When did Luke sleep with Darla Deering??

Daken: unnamed female Hammer agent in Dark Wolverine #75, also implied male Hammer clerk in the same issue. He had a girlfriend he murdered back in Origins. Male fashion designer he killed in Daken #1* Daken also had a sexual relationship with Marcus Roston.
    Hydra Agent Kim as well. And there was an unidentified couple he slept with (one man, one woman) in issue 9.1 of his solo series.

Noh-Varr: Moonstone. Kate Bishop. He says Karla is the first human girl he's slept with, which implies he's probably slept with at least some non-human women (or some human non-females). Annie. His evil ex whose name I forgot
    Meree is his ex-girlfriend. Also, at least one unidentified male, since he revealed in YOUNG AVENGERS that he has experimented with guys.

Doctor Voodoo: Photon. The woman in his bed when the Eye of Agammotto named him the new Sorcerer Supreme.
    Loralee Tate, his ex-girlfriend.

Power Man:*Nobody confirmed, but if he continued to date Tiowa Bryant after the end of his last miniseries with Iron Fist, they may have hooked up by now.

White Tiger:*I don't think her romance with Reptil got far that far before he was abducted by Arcade.
    These two also dated each other for a while--the relationship started in Ewing's MIGHTY AVENGERS but broke up off-panel during the 8 month gap after the end of SECRET WAR and the start of Ewing's NEW AVENGERS. Its likely they slept together, but it isn't confirmed.

Rogue: Gambit, Magneto, Sentry
    Rogue also had an off-panel fling with Johnny Storm, referenced in UNCANNY AVENGERS. I believe she also slept with Joseph (Magneto's younger clone) back in the day.

As for some of the others you asked about...

SYNAPSE: Nothing known yet

HUMAN TORCH: Crystal. Lyja. Medusa. Rogue. Namorita. Frankie Raye. Kourtney. Psionics. Zhaji. Darla Deering. Plenty of other casual dates and flings. Lorrie Melton, Jill Jerold, Carol Danvers are all possibilities too. Possibly Dazzler as well--they dated a bit back in the day. I don't think he and Dorrie Evans had sex back in the day (I get the impression that Crys was his first), but they did meet up again after she got divorced, so its possible they've slept together now.

CABLE: Domino and Copycat-posing-as-Domino. Aliya. Psylocke. His wife Hope Summers.

I think Black Knight's list should include the Enchantress. I re-read Defenders #4, and it looked like they had plenty of time to do the deed (after kissing him again, it took weeks for them to get to where they met with the Defenders). He willingly kissed her that second time knowing it could destroy his soul ("But what of it?). I think he was hoping to get laid and she knew it. On the other hand, he was mind controlled by her kiss...would that be considered rape?

I'm pretty sure Dane slept with Victoria Bentley. They were living together in his castle before he returned to the Avengers in the 90s...and before the love triangle with Crystal and Sersi.

Ultimate Member

Though to be fair "Cable" didn't sleep with Psylocke, his odd numbered clones did as the real Cable knew nothing about it until after it stopped happening...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    I think Black Knight's list should include the Enchantress. I re-read Defenders #4, and it looked like they had plenty of time to do the deed (after kissing him again, it took weeks for them to get to where they met with the Defenders). He willingly kissed her that second time knowing it could destroy his soul ("But what of it?). I think he was hoping to get laid and she knew it.
    Possible. I'd have to re-read it again to refresh myself. My first thought against it is that Amora doesn't need to sleep with her mind controlled pawns--her love magic is generally enough to get them to do what she wants without having to go that far. On the other hand, we know she does sometimes choose to go further.

On the other hand, he was mind controlled by her kiss...would that be considered rape?
    If he was mind-controlled into sex, yes, that would technically be rape. There are a few other examples on the list that also fall into that category (Thor/Moondragon, Carol Danvers/Marcus, Mockingbird/Phantom Rider, etc).

I'm pretty sure Dane slept with Victoria Bentley. They were living together in his castle before he returned to the Avengers in the 90s...and before the love triangle with Crystal and Sersi.
    I agree. Although the majority of their relationship was off-panel, so we never saw them in any bedroom scenes or anything like that, given that they were involved and living together for weeks or months before returned to the Avengers, it is highly likely.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwidow12345 View Post
    Black Widow:*Red Guardian II*, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Iron Man, Bucky, and some guy in her Marvel Fanfare story (Michael Corcoran.) She also dated Hercules, and he has listed her among his past conquests. (5+)

Michael Corcoran : Following a lead to the whereabouts of Ivan Petrovich, the Black Widow joined Corcoran's project herself under the disguise of defected American scientist Laura Matthers. Corcoran let her work in essential areas without telling her what their goal was. She began to understand his passion for science and his hatred for nationalism and became romantic with him (all part of her disguise?). Black Widow often overheard Corcoran's conversations with their Soviet superiors and one day learned everything she needed to know. Black Widow left Corcoran's bed while he was asleep and went where Ivan was kept, but KGB agents caught her and revealed that they fed her false information about the project and Ivan all the time. Corcoran worked together with them because the KGB told him that Black Widow wanted to temper and destroy his project and he couldn't allow that to happen. Sickened by Corcoran's altruism one KGB agent stabbed him in the back because Corcoran's work wasn't needed anymore. Corcoran died while telling Black Widow that he really loved her. Besides science, Natasha was his only other love.

Alyosha Kravinoff claims to have slept with the Black Widow.