Page 34 of 772 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134534 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    yeah and a black writer had her sitting on the sidelines because her husband wanted to be all manly. far from impressed. If i'm honest if i knew Storm was in KIB:BP i would not have preordered it as i won't read her there anymore but since i already did i'm hoping for the best or rather worst and it's a direct clap back to marauders 13.
    there were a lot of missteps in hudlin's book i can admit that but Coates corrected a lot of how they interact with one another in his books.

I think if marauders has anything to do with it he wouldn't be rushing to save her. nor would the solicit for the book state he has to choose between being abengers, king and the yearnings of his heart.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

They getting desperate for the crumbs it seems. I have never seen Storm torn down so much by her fans in order to make a pairing work. Like wow. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    there were a lot of missteps in hudlin's book i can admit that but Coates corrected a lot of how they interact with one another in his books.

I think if marauders has anything to do with it he wouldn't be rushing to save her. nor would the solicit for the book state he has to choose between being abengers, king and the yearnings of his heart.
    All the solicit said is he has to choose and if we go by history and the canon you love we know it's not going to be Storm because that has never happened.

I mean there is really an inherent problem when so many writers spend more time developing weapons to use against Storm in the BP books than anything else. At the very least we can say the x-books don't sit around developing alternate plans to deal with wakanda.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-15-2021 at 05:52 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't really care about canon. lol. haven't you figured it out yet. i care about what i like. but if you are mentioning canon where is Storm still fighting for BP. IN KIB she was no where near BP and the last we saw she dropped that sword off and was like peace.
    lolol I know you don't care but 616 canon exists despite of our feelings in the regard. in regards to xmen stories she was never a real goddess.

in this scan tchalla appears to be flying towards storm's location yo save her before she is engulfed by the knull:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

They getting desperate for the crumbs it seems. I have never seen Storm torn down so much by her fans in order to make a pairing work. Like wow. lol
    torn down in what way? I'm not the one willfully ignoring canin when it doesn't fit my narrative. you are giving grief about what coates did relating to her being a goddess but it was the xoffices who retconned her villagers never believed her to be a real god. thats not tearing down that is simply stating the facts.

lolol I know you don't care but 616 canon exists despite of our feelings in the regard. in regards to xmen stories she was never a real goddess.

in this scan tchalla appears to be flying towards storm's location yo save her before she is engulfed by the knull:

Oh so you meant he still fighting for her? Well she is Storm, like duh.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

torn down in what way? I'm not the one willfully ignoring canin when it doesn't fit my narrative. you are giving grief about what coates did relating to her being a goddess but it was the xoffices who retconned her villagers never believed her to be a real god. thats not tearing down that is simply stating the facts.
    ok, continue stating negative "facts" in a storm appreciation thread. keep posting post after post about tchalla in a storm appreciation thread. this isn't a couples appreciation thread so no that stuff really doesn't matter to me because at the end of the day i just read what i want and buy what i want which is why i'm not pressed about this being more a couple thread by some than a Storm thread. *shrugs*

But honestly i suspect if there was a couple thread for them there wouldn't be all those people clamoring for their black love posting in it.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

All the solicit said is he has to choose and if we go by history and the canon you love we know it's not going to be Storm because that has never happened.

I mean there is really an inherent problem when so many writers spend more time developing weapons to use against Storm in the BP books than anything else. At the very least we can say the x-books don't sit around developing alternate plans to deal with wakanda.
    from the svan I posted it most certainly appears he chose storm. he also chose storm in Coates space saga when he forgot everything and everyone except storm. so it would seem from a historical context our girl has a chance.

no the xoffices didn't hsve to do that because they only wrote her as wallpaper until outside writers came along and wanted to do something meaningful with her. its like that kid that doesn't want to play with a toy until they see another kid playing with it.

from the svan I posted it most certainly appears he chose storm. he also chose storm in Coates space saga when he forgot everything and everyone except storm. so it would seem from a historical context our girl has a chance.

no the xoffices didn't hsve to do that because they only wrote her as wallpaper until outside writers came along and wanted to do something meaningful with her. its like that kid that doesn't want to play with a toy until they see another kid playing with it.
    hey let me enjoy my wallpaper. I'd rather see her sitting on the sidelines brushing wolverines sideburns than trapped by doom longingly looking to be saved by love. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

ok, continue stating negative "facts" in a storm appreciation thread. keep posting post after post about tchalla in a storm appreciation thread. this isn't a couples appreciation thread so no that stuff really doesn't matter to me because at the end of the day i just read what i want and buy what i want which is why i'm not pressed about this being more a couple thread by some than a Storm thread. *shrugs*
    the truth hurts. sorry not sorry:

and I will continue to appreciate the love a man has for storm in HER appreciation especially when said appreciation is set to appear in an upcoming Tie In.

hey let me enjoy my wallpaper. I'd rather see her sitting on the sidelines brushing wolverines sideburns than trapped by doom longingly looking to be saved by love. lol
    I'm sorry is this 2021 or 2010? I haven't read a story of storm trapped by doom since doomwar. lolol

I'm sorry is this 2021 or 2010? I haven't read a story of storm trapped by doom since doomwar. lolol
    She was trapped under them rocks in BP before Tchalla had to have the people kneel to give her the strength to stop cowering. That was like 2017 or 18 i think. Wow, it's been over three years since those crumbs. wow.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

She was trapped under them rocks in BP before Tchalla had to have the people kneel to give her the strength to stop cowering. That was like 2017 or 18 i think. Wow, it's been over three years since those crumbs. wow.
    but she got herself out of those rocks and doom wasn't in that story lol

I'm still waiting for the xoffices to really bring it story wise with storm. I'm hoping when she goes to space we finally get to see this. because if it's anything like what x of swords hyped up we as fans are screwed.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-15-2021 at 06:09 PM.

but she got herself out of those rocks and doom wasn't in that story lol
    My bad it was 2016 so five years ago. LMAO. People still coasting on a "feat" Coates gave Storm half a decade ago that he still hasn't expanded on. This Orisha plot been dangling for over five years. Wow.

April 2017 Orisha is mentioned and in 2021 this is the most info anyone can put together about them. sad.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Gods_...da_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-15-2021 at 06:12 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

My bad it was 2016 so five years ago. LMAO. People still coasting on a "feat" Coates gave Storm half a decade ago that he still hasn't expanded on. This Orisha plot been dangling for over five years. Wow.
    yes i agree with you there. when all her impressive showings that don't consist of various lightning showings happen outside the xbooks.

if coates had been writing that solo storm book back in 2p17/18 that dangling point could have been addressed. but that is of no matter we have to see what the xoffices big plans are for her.