Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    it's precisely his first film that he might think he's some hotshot talent and can shoot his mouth off at any 'perceived' slight towards him , that's immaturity for you. remember megan fox calling michael bay a tyrant and liken him to hitler after he brought her into stardom with transformers. different circumstances , same foot in mouth disease for outspoken young hollywood actors. people who has been around the block a few years will know when to speak out and when not to.
    Exactly on the bold. Totally different circumstances. He had a small role in a shitty movie from a few years ago. I don't know the guy personally...maybe he's insane. Because he'd have to be for your scenario to be true. It's not like that small role in a shitty movie from a few years ago lead to lots of work and lead roles for him, so your "hotshot" scenario is unlikely. He spoke out long after the movie came out, so it's not like he was riding on some high from that small role in a shitty movie.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Exactly on the bold. Totally different circumstances. He had a small role in a shitty movie from a few years ago. I don't know the guy personally...maybe he's insane. Because he'd have to be for your scenario to be true. It's not like that small role in a shitty movie from a few years ago lead to lots of work and lead roles for him, so your "hotshot" scenario is unlikely. He spoke out long after the movie came out, so it's not like he was riding on some high from that small role in a shitty movie.
    It came right at the point where the Snydercut was becoming a reality. The narrative amongst the Snydercut people is that this is the big vindication of the movie so all the broken promises of Justice League may be revived in his mind

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Don't worry about his career. He'll be appearing as General Grievance in the next Star Wars film.

Incredible Member

keep digging those holes , fisher. his next port of employment - the asylum where bad publicity is good publicity for them.

Last edited by marshal88; 01-13-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Don't worry about his career. He'll be appearing as General Grievance in the next Star Wars film.
    General Nuisance, more like.

Incredible Member

Well dang, this keeps getting more interesting. Warner we are waiting for a new statement:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ray8fishe...33808675741696

Quote Originally Posted by ComicJunkie21 View Post
    Well dang, this keeps getting more interesting. Warner we are waiting for a new statement:

He can post a out of context clip of the investigators saying he is a man of his word but he can't say what happened?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    He can post a out of context clip of the investigators saying he is a man of his word but he can't say what happened?
    It's best that he doesn't. Seeing how this is audio from an investigation it would be to his legal detrainment to spill the tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's best that he doesn't. Seeing how this is audio from an investigation it would be to his legal detrainment to spill the tea.
    Is there a legal investigation going on?cause WBs is done and nothing came of it. Joss stepped away from a project, that's about it.

Also he's made alot of claims about people already. With the accusations he has thrown they're way. I dont see how giving details hurts his cause. Especially if the investigation is over and Warner media is moving on..... without him.

Curious about what he thinks this is proof of. The only evidence I see is of his naivety. Does he think that if the investigator thought he was full of ****, she’d end the call saying “btw I think you’re a liar”?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Is there a legal investigation going on?cause WBs is done and nothing came of it. Joss stepped away from a project, that's about it.

Also he's made alot of claims about people already. With the accusations he has thrown they're way. I dont see how giving details hurts his cause. Especially if the investigation is over and Warner media is moving on..... without him.
    Nope, or we'd have heard. Front page news for that sort of thing. Fisher's been subtly hinting that as his trump card but all it's ended up being is posturing. Supposedly he was gathering up witnesses for his allegations, nothing came from that. Either it was a lie or people just didn't want to come forward based on how everything went and the latter grows more and more flimsy every day. It's telling how none of his backers ever go into detail supporting what he says.

It does the opposite, it's like Fisher's completely missed the #MeToo movement. He's had numerous opportunities for details, and missed every single one. That's why he lost his credibility with numerous people.

Dunno. He could've been completely cooperative with the investigation and it still turn out that not all his claims pan out. I mean, frankly, what I find damages Fisher's credibility isn't whether he was cooperative or not, it's that he keeps changing his story.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)