Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    One more YJ member has found a home, which it seems the final issue set up - Keli Quintela, Teen Lantern, will appear in Green Lantern. And Bart's on the cover of March's issue of Flash. So that's five members sorted. I wonder if there'll be any surprises in the solicits tonight?
    I really doubt we will have more surprises. They will probably hint (at least) the important things before the solicitations.

There were hinst about Damian back-ups in Batman and Detective Comics even before the solicitations (even if we don't exactly what these were).

So, I really doubt something for Tim will come in April.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I think there is still a chance for a Batgirls title, because Williamson tweeted that Cass will be busy somewhere. Maybe it's Batgirls, and if so, then at least Stephanie will get the book.
    But where Tim could be put, I can not imagine. There is definitely no solo, because they are unlikely to launch both Robin and Red Robin at the same time.
    Williamson only tweet about Cass, because he was asked if she will be in the tournament (she won't).

So, while it's pretty likely we will have something for the Batgirls in the future. This will likely be later (not April).

In the case of Tim, Ben Abhernathy said DC has plans for Tim in the future when he was asked.

https://www.cbr.com/interview-ben-ab...-future-state/
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-15-2021 at 05:05 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Babs doesn't have to be batgirl and oracle in the same book. Babs can be oracle nightwing and steph could be the "batgirl" in nightwing. Stephanie doesn't have to go to limbo just because tim is.
    Your right she doesn’t have to be but she can becuase the title belongs to her.
    Stephanie won’t have to as king she not part of a match set with him and they tend to be linked a lot. Stephanie needs to be like black canary and break free of her home origin. However black canary was only able to do do that becuase fits well in Gotham alongside batgirl and Batman. I don’t know where spoiler could go

Astonishing Member

I don't have much hope in the solicitations for April, since there aren't previous hints about Tim.

However, I still want Tim to appear in a back-up to know what are the plans for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Your right she doesn’t have to be but she can becuase the title belongs to her.
    Stephanie won’t have to as king she not part of a match set with him and they tend to be linked a lot. Stephanie needs to be like black canary and break free of her home origin. However black canary was only able to do do that becuase fits well in Gotham alongside batgirl and Batman. I don’t know where spoiler could go
    DC doesn't seem to want the Batgirl title belong exclusively to Barbara anymore (since there is Batgirls concept and there is more focus on Barbara as Oracle), but Tim's thread isn't the place to continue this discussion.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-15-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Astonishing Member

Still no mention of him in solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Still no mention of him in solicits.
    Clearly he is in limbo atm. I expect he'll show up in something at the mid to back end of 2021 sometime, most likely in a team setting.

Also the Bat Boys Star Wars style;

star_wars__the_bat_clan_by_xhybridus_debz7wf-fullview.jpg

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Clearly he is in limbo atm. I expect he'll show up in something at the mid to back end of 2021 sometime, most likely in a team setting.

I think he'll have back ups in Tec/Batman and show up in the anthology before then. Huntress has a back up in April so I don't see why Tim should be gone that long.

Jason's the only Sith. And a Mandalorian, at that .

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I think he'll have back ups in Tec/Batman and show up in the anthology before then. Huntress has a back up in April so I don't see why Tim should be gone that long.
    Batman and Tec got a lot going on right now, highly doubt Tim shows up there. Mid to the later part of this year seems more likely. Especially given that we have had so many bat related titles revealed, whatever team book he is involved in I suspect will come much later. That way some of the titles are more spread out(in regards to the bat clan).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jason's the only Sith. And a Mandalorian, at that .
    Great point out, lol

Ugh. In Future State Shazam spoilers:
    Shazam mentions killing someone named Drake! So at some point between 2025 and 2029, Tim dies, betrayed by a fellow hero!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Shazam mentions killing someone named Drake! So at some point between 2025 and 2029, Tim dies, betrayed by a fellow hero!
    end of spoilers
    Well, that's...something.

end of spoilers

Maybe a different Drake? I have a feeling Tim will die in the next issue of Robin Eternal to be honest

Maybe a different Drake? I have a feeling Tim will die in the next issue of Robin Eternal to be honest
    I don't think so, which other Drake would have the Detective knowledge to be the next Question?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I don't think so, which other Drake would have the Detective knowledge to be the next Question?
    Could be a new character altogether. Though it being Tim would not be that much of a surprise. I was just expecting he'd go out during the mission in RE. Guess he'll bite the dust taking it Billy style instead