Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default DC vs. Vampires #2 Preview

DC vs. Vampires #2 Preview
    Writers: James Tynion IV and Matthew Rosenberg
    Artist: Otto Schmidt

Its a stick on one of the Batfamily will be a traitor on the inside who is already a vampire.

Or atleast if there isn't one already I bet someone ends up turned.

Is this the last time we'll ever see the Murphy Batgirl suit and Jason's Mortal Kombat suit?

Babs seems oddly...aroused. And tired. Was she turned without her knowing?

I feel like Damian would probably drink tea.

Mad Monk reference!

I'm expecting one of them to be a Vampire already..but I'd kinda like it if they weren't.

The Bat-Family being the ones in the know and "hunting" the other heroes while the Vampires go after the more powerful ones like the GLs, Kryptonians, Amazons, etc sounds like it could be more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    I'm expecting one of them to be a Vampire already..but I'd kinda like it if they weren't.

The Bat-Family being the ones in the know and "hunting" the other heroes while the Vampires go after the more powerful ones like the GLs, Kryptonians, Amazons, etc sounds like it could be more fun.
    Is is too obviously Babs? She's acting the most "off" to me here.

I don't mind that premise but it seems a little too Batfamily centric for a DCU title.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this the last time we'll ever see the Murphy Batgirl suit and Jason's Mortal Kombat suit?

Babs seems oddly...aroused. And tired. Was she turned without her knowing?

I feel like Damian would probably drink tea.

Mad Monk reference!
    But Babs was out in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    But Babs was out in the sun.
    Yeah well so was Hal last issue, so I think maybe they got a few work arounds.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is is too obviously Babs? She's acting the most "off" to me here.

I don't mind that premise but it seems a little too Batfamily centric for a DCU title.
    Yeah, think were all on the same page there.

Her telling Dick he looked good, I don't think she meant on a just "looks" department lol.

Which would put Dick in a different position if he finds out she's turned, I'm hoping the Bat-Family isn't just fodder and they stick around, Dick and Tim, even Bruce, got shafted hard in Dceased.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    Yeah, think were all on the same page there.

Her telling Dick he looked good, I don't think she meant on a just "looks" department lol.

Which would put Dick in a different position if he finds out she's turned, I'm hoping the Bat-Family isn't just fodder and they stick around, Dick and Tim, even Bruce, got shafted hard in Dceased.
    Yeah, that seemed uncharacteristically forward of her.

I know its a conspiracy but man Bruce is really paranoid about testing the Bat-family multiple different ways to make sure they are not Vampires (Holy water, Light, the cross) and yet even not letting them know about the Luthor Blood.

I do like seeing that Oliver is also doing his own thing, ready and knowledgeable the vampire shenanigans are going down.

Then there is Hal...I mean I don't want to say too much but basically he's one of the big bad's at this point in time.

As a final side note I do not trust Booster Gold, I don't know about you all but if there is a huge vampire conspiracy to takeover the world that has infiltrated heroes and villains galore with some of the big names turned or dead then I'm going to be a tad weary of the guy who is from the future in that scenario. If he's not secretly in the background trying not to cause huge time ramifications then he is from a future where everyone is a vampire, I'm calling it now.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I hope we get at least a quick explanation about how the vampire transformation/possession works. With Hal saying “this IS me” are they implying that Hal is being an evil vampire out of his own free will?

Superman has to be the focus of the next issue. Both Bruce and Ollie must know that if Kal is somehow turned, it’s all over. Though in the past Superman has been immune to vampire bites because he’s a living solar battery. Dracula literally exploded when he tried to bite Supes.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah well so was Hal last issue, so I think maybe they got a few work arounds.
    She drank holy water, was in the sun, held a cross....i think she is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    She drank holy water, was in the sun, held a cross....i think she is clear.
    Oh yeah main bat-family, green arrow, and Jayna are in the clear for now....I’m still keeping a close eye on booster gold.
    Words to live by.

Have they acknowledged Wonder Woman yet? Because this all sounds like the type of problem the Lasso of Truth could easily resolve.

Or is this another one of those stories where everyone pretends it's just the fancy accessory that doesn't do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Have they acknowledged Wonder Woman yet? Because this all sounds like the type of problem the Lasso of Truth could easily resolve.

Or is this another one of those stories where everyone pretends it's just the fancy accessory that doesn't do anything?
    I mean here is the thing, Wonder Woman would have to touch someone like Hal with the lasso. It’s not like she’s just willy nilly going tie up Hal to see if he’s lying about something that she would know nothing about. The only person suspecting Hal right now is Green Arrow, so if he could convince Diana to use it then maybe it would work.
    Words to live by.