Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1559
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I dunno man, MJ was smoking back in 1994, might've been stress 'cause of lack of sex .

Could be funny though, something like:

"Is that why dad said he was still making webs after retiring?! Oh God!"

Yeah, the whole cult mentality doesn't help, part of the reason I got bored of it lol.

Wonder if Mayday started to have longer patrols to lower the chances of seeing Benjy being conceived lol.
    Maybe Peter was too busy, lowkey hope Peter comes out of his thing in beyond by s*x like in invincible.

LMFAOOOO

Same, a bit weird

Bruh, you know w/ the powers he didn't slow down LMAO.I'd even believe he put her in the wheel chair and MJ saying worth it lol

I dunno man, MJ was smoking back in 1994, might've been stress 'cause of lack of sex .

Could be funny though, something like:

"Is that why dad said he was still making webs after retiring?! Oh God!"

Yeah, the whole cult mentality doesn't help, part of the reason I got bored of it lol.

Wonder if Mayday started to have longer patrols to lower the chances of seeing Benjy being conceived lol.
    I guest that the lack of sex stressed MJ way more than having Eddie crashing in the couch during Maximum Carnage .

Mayday probably heard some weird sound from her house and instintevely run away from it, she didn't acknoleged it directly, but deed down knew the truth.

Why would Uatu tell that to her? Rule of Non-interference and whatnot .
    Uatu needs to go throught his edgy 90s phase at some point, it would manifest in the form of revealing embarrasing secret to other heroes. Like how Normie would learn that his dad started his crime fighting in a broom or Darkdevil would learn that his predescessor disguised himself as Mike Murdock his own brother.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    They were what...late 40s early 50s at that time?
    People older than them can still have active sex lives, so yeah lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Maybe Peter was too busy, lowkey hope Peter comes out of his thing in beyond by s*x like in invincible.
    What, did someone wake up from a coma by having sex in Invincible? That's just bizarre, to put it very lightly.

Bruh, you know w/ the powers he didn't slow down LMAO.I'd even believe he put her in the wheel chair and MJ saying worth it lol
    Guess the house having a wheelchair at all would be another realization for Mayday .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I guest that the lack of sex stressed MJ way more than having Eddie crashing in the couch during Maximum Carnage :P.
    Yeah, villains being around is something you get used to .

Mayday probably heard some weird sound from her house and instintevely run away from it, she didn't acknoleged it directly, but deed down knew the truth.
    Wouldn't be far fetched lol.

Uatu needs to go throught his edgy 90s phase at some point, it would manifest in the form of revealing embarrasing secret to other heroes. Like how Normie would learn that his dad started his crime fighting in a broom or Darkdevil would learn that his predescessor disguised himself as Mike Murdock his own brother.
    I assume he would do all of that while dressed ridiculously and carrying a bunch of guns lol.

Or wait, it shouldn't be Uatu, but a replacement, maybe have Fury become the Unseen again to be Uatu's own Azbats .

What, did someone wake up from a coma by having sex in Invincible? That's just bizarre, to put it very lightly.
    I don't remember that. I remember Mark waking up and Eve used her powers to reconstitute her body to make her boobs bigger and that's about it. Maybe something with Alan and his lover.

I still gotta go finished Invincible got 6 more volumes left but I'm not rushing I not feeling it that much. Feels repetitive in some arcs. But I feel like every volume he bangs Eve.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I still gotta go finished Invincible got 6 more volumes left but I'm not rushing I not feeling it that much. Feels repetitive in some arcs. But I feel like every volume he bangs Eve.
    Most of the characters in Invincible have very active and fulfilling sex lives...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't remember that. I remember Mark waking up and Eve used her powers to reconstitute her body to make her boobs bigger and that's about it. Maybe something with Alan and his lover.
    Didn't mark get his powers back during s*x?

Most of the characters in Invincible have very active and fulfilling sex lives...
    Yeah, not PeterMJ levels in total since they have a lot more screen time but they are all over each other.

Or wait, it shouldn't be Uatu, but a replacement, maybe have Fury become the Unseen again to be Uatu's own Azbats
    Jesus man, you didn't have to spoil the next Donny Cates picth that harshly

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

From what I've learned from the memes, SuperJameson's wife is his "pet", so yeah lol.

That sounds really dangerous lol.

Jesus man, you didn't have to spoil the next Donny Cates picth that harshly
    Hey man, it's only spoilers if I mention Fury having some other element from the 90's, like pouches, or chains, or pouches with chains.

Oh **** .

Anissa in particular had that as a defining aspect of her character.

Yeah that happened
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

From what I've learned from the memes, SuperJameson's wife is his "pet", so yeah lol.
    Nolan and Debbie's relationship is kind of complicated...

I guest that the lack of sex stressed MJ way more than having Eddie crashing in the couch during Maximum Carnage .
    Indeed. Maximum Carnage had many great moments, and the scene where Brock seeks help from Pete & MJ is no exception (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-14-2021 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Maximum Carnage had many great moments, and the scene where Brock seeks help from Pete & MJ is no exception (IMHO):

I like how Mary Jane was more annoyed than scared of Venom being around lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Passed out before he could witness MJ in her skivvies...