Page 180 of 212 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3171
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I guess that's a followup. So he's no longer in Weirdworld?'

Long time ago, I thought of one of the books I would write if Marvel was stupid enough to trust me with a book. The idea was basically a "Magic Avengers" (probably titled either Excalibur or Defenders). I decided I would have Dane in the book and probably wouldn't address why he was off Weirdworld unless fans asked me to (in proud Marvel tradition), but that I would be forced to make an interesting Weirdworld story eventually. I guess Marvel did step 1 already.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I guess that's a followup. So he's no longer in Weirdworld?'
    He just had a cameo in this week's Champions during their Weirdworld adventure.

I don't remember seeing Dane in Secret Empire or USAvengers. Guillotine and the French Swordswoman were there, though. BK's next appearance is most likely Avengers since he's referenced. Probably as the guest Avenger for a Weirdworld arc with Man-Thing. That sounds cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I don't remember seeing Dane in Secret Empire or USAvengers. Guillotine and the French Swordswoman were there, though. BK's next appearance is most likely Avengers since he's referenced. Probably as the guest Avenger for a Weirdworld arc with Man-Thing. That sounds cool.
    In Secret Empire he was in a prison with Euroforce.

I hope they use Dane somewhere soon.

THE BLACK KNIGHT Will Reportedly Be Connected To ANT-MAN AND THE WASP's Quantum Realm
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...-realm-a165545

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I will be so happy if Captain Britain and the Black Knight both get movies. How awesome would that be!?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d love to see Ewing take on the Black Knight, Otherworld, and the Captain Britain Corps.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    THE BLACK KNIGHT Will Reportedly Be Connected To ANT-MAN AND THE WASP's Quantum Realm
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...-realm-a165545
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I will be so happy if Captain Britain and the Black Knight both get movies. How awesome would that be!?
    To see the day when Captain Britain hits the big screen would be something. If that means via Black Knight via Ant-Man, let it be so.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d love to see Ewing take on the Black Knight, Otherworld, and the Captain Britain Corps.
    He doesn't seem to write as many British comics as you'd expect. A multiverse Captain Britain story feels right up his alley, though.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

John Allison has a soft spot for DHII. He posts things like this on twitter, and the cover to Bad Machinery's Free Comic Books Day #1 is below. If you look closely you can see a Death's Head II cover on the rack.

Bad Machinery.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    He doesn't seem to write as many British comics as you'd expect. A multiverse Captain Britain story feels right up his alley, though.
    It really does. I’d love to see him on an Excalibur relaunch. Captain Britain, Meggan, Black Knight, Kay Cera, Albion, Micromax, Tangerine, Pete Wisdom and Psylocke.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Could The Black Knight be in Avengers Endgame?

‘Avengers: Endgame’ might introduce a brand new Marvel hero – BGR
    https://bgr.com/2019/01/01/avengers-...brand-new-hero

Spectacular Member

Anyone know why the Black Knight Appreciation thread is closed?

mrjinjin, regarding a potential Dane appearance in Endgame, if I were Marvel, when reality resets itself (or similar) in that film, I would show tantalising glimpses of upcoming characters yet to be revealed as being in upcoming films, if the contracting isn't too hard to pull off
    I'm on Twitter! @alex_jamieson

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Jamieson View Post
    Anyone know why the Black Knight Appreciation thread is closed?

mrjinjin, regarding a potential Dane appearance in Endgame, if I were Marvel, when reality resets itself (or similar) in that film, I would show tantalising glimpses of upcoming characters yet to be revealed as being in upcoming films, if the contracting isn't too hard to pull off
    All appreciation threads for heroes have been closed in order for new ones to be opened as of the start of 2019 and they have 2019 in the title. Annoying I know. Hopefully, they'll leave the Marvel UK thread alone.

If one for the Black Knight hasn't yet been started, I believe you can start one.