Page 134 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2405
    BANNED

It very much feels like you're missing the point.
    Seems like a good amount of people here are missing the point of the complaints people are having with this

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    It very much feels like you're missing the point.
    Seems like a good amount of people here are missing the point of the complaints people are having with this
    A lot of your posts have been very vague and/or already addressed.

BANNED

I haven't really seen anything addressed here in a way that doesn't basically dismiss or wave off the complaints.

I haven't really seen anything addressed here in a way that doesn't basically dismiss or wave off the complaints.
    Most of the complaints have been one word adjectives or flimsy conjecture based on previous chars reputations or pessimistic hypothetical Future deeds
    GrindrStone(D)

Regarding the Moira disguised as Xavier theory...what would be the purpose? Everything we’ve seen in the series shows that they’re on the same page. So how would X turning out to be Moira be significant?

I’m not saying it couldn’t be, just that I’m having trouble seeing how.

If the responses, and trust me there were a lot of good ones, weren’t enough then the onus falls on you, I believe. Yes, the X-Men are teetering the line with morality for the greater good for mutantkind. They aren’t running around, killing random humans just for the sake of it. Everything the mutants have done in this series has been to establish a safe haven. Emma controlling the ambassadors, Magneto establishing dominance on his home turf, the Brotherhood breaking into Damage Control, etc etc.

BANNED

So now it's my fault I'm not thoughtlessly buying the excuses people give me?

So now it's my fault I'm not thoughtlessly buying the excuses people give me?
    People aren’t “missing the point” if they are addressing what you’re saying and you just don’t like it.

BANNED

When people here are giving excuses for the evil mutants and how their actions aren't really their fault, I'd say that is very much missing the point.

We've had over 100 pages of reasonable discussion. This has turned into a cyclical argument where both sides can agree to disagree.

On a side note I don't think Xavier is Moira

But the generalizations of “evil” and “villainous” are the problem a lot of us have. I doubt anyone has said their actions weren’t their fault, that doesn’t even make sense. The point we’re making is that these actions are the consequence of years of anti-mutant violence. The actions are there own, but forgetting the context surrounding why it’s happening can lead anyone to think the X-Men are being eeeeevillllllll.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

if youre using the term evil or good at all youre automatically missing the point

BANNED

It's still possible that the X-Men may be able to weather through all this change of status quo and one out of it without compromising all of their ideals. This is somewhat similar to his previous runs on FF and Avengers but unlike then there is no mandate that the universe is going to be doomed and it's possible that the new status quo could be preserved and accepted ultimately by the rest of MU. It's still a hell of a risk to take and I don't think they would be taking it if Moira hadn't intervened.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Why not? She would be in a position of strength being able to influence everything.
    That would imply that Moria has the ability to not only resurrect but, also pull a Copycat...