Page 102 of 379 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5676

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    According to a report with Motorhead's manager, they found tumors in his head and neck.
    Yeah, and he was given 2 - 6 months to live. So, I don't think it was a huge surprise
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

In honor of one of the greatest Rock frontmen of all time what was your favorite Motorhead song? Overkill will always be it for me. Though I'm partial to Deaf Forever, and well about another two dozen songs.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-29-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I always digged this theme.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Someone posted this on another forum

damn that actually got me misty eyed

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    In honor of one of the greatest Rock frontmen of all time what was your favorite Motorhead song? Overkill will always be it for me. Though I'm partial to Deaf Forever, and well about another two dozen songs.

For me the best line up was on "Another Perfect Day" and thus it must be this song:

Tony Harnell has left Skid Row after less than a year, and it doesn't sound like it will be an amicable parting.

Stuck Mojo lineup news.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

I don't think that any list of greatest Motorhead songs would be quite complete without this all-time classic:

Once more - RIP Lemmy.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Perhaps something a little less obvious also:

Someone posted this on another forum

damn that actually got me misty eyed
    Both guys are drinking together having some cold ones together right now.

Tony Harnell has left Skid Row after less than a year, and it doesn't sound like it will be an amicable parting.

Stuck Mojo lineup news.

I suspect and so does a lot of rumors.....that Skid Row will join the Guns N Roses reunion mega tour the next 2+ years as opening slot with Sebastian Bach. I can bet that Rose and Slash likely told the band , look if were reuniting (ok 3 of us...Izzy and Matt won't be a part of this) then your gonna have to reunite with Bach to get this gig.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I'm a voting member for the Classic Rock Bottom forum. Our list of the Top 10 Albums of 2015 is now up and running. You can check it out HERE!

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Axl Rose will appear on Jimmy Kimmel to discuss Guns N Roses ....next week. It will be Rose's 1st TV interview in 4 years.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-live-20151230

My last CD review of 2015 is for the reissued edition of the Fates Warning CD A Pleasant Shade of Gray You can read what I had to say about it via this KNAC.com link.

Skid Row commented on the departure of Tony Harnell and the new round of Sebastian Bach reunion rumors HERE. And the new singer for the band is rumored (but not confirmed) to be ex-Dragonforce singer ZP Theart.

Autograph will release a 5 song EP called Louder on January 7th. Full Details

01. You Are Us, We Are You
    02. I Lost My Mind in America
    03. Every Generation
    04. Watch It Now
    05. Turn Up The Radio (live)

Skid Row commented on the departure of Tony Harnell and the new round of Sebastian Bach reunion rumors HERE. And the new singer for the band is rumored (but not confirmed) to be ex-Dragonforce singer ZP Theart.
    He's not a terrible singer. The fan reaction is those wanting a Skid Row reunion to be part of Guns N Roses though. I think the band members are missing out on the big $$$ shot here.

I'm a voting member for the Classic Rock Bottom forum. Our list of the Top 10 Albums of 2015 is now up and running. You can check it out HERE!
    Thanks for the link Deathstroke. The master list is not as interesting idea as one might think, but I like the individual Top 10's (even though it's hard to spot them in the comments section). These year end lists work better as subjective choices, than all in the same bag jumble. I like to look for similar tastes and perhaps find gems I missed, or compare the releases, with my own ranking.

Speaking of which... I was finally able to compile my TOP 10 for 2015. (It was a harder undertaking than in recent years because I wanted to limited it to Top 10, rather than including everything I bought this year.) You can follow the entries starting tomorrow (Jan. 1st) HERE. In the first 10 days of 2016 I'll be counting down the list to #1.
    Last edited by Attila Kiss; 12-31-2015 at 07:25 PM.