Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I'd also add pretty much all of the new Inhuman and NuHuman characters not-name-Kamala Khan in the past handful of years.
    Yeah, I liked Inferno, Grid, Flint and Iso, from that crew, and Haechi, from the New Warriors relaunch around that time. And poof. They're gone.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    The Sentry.

Any and all character development is always binned to maintain the focus on the completely overdone Sentry/Void dichotomy.
    Sometimes, unfortunately, the characters premise outdoes any characterisation they go through.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Bring back the great duo of Nova Prime and Worldmind
    Also, the Micronauts

All-New Member

Sharon Carter could be a contender with her own solo adventures but she hasn't had the shot in 50 years.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Bring back the great duo of Nova Prime and Worldmind
    Also, the Micronauts
    I think IDW currently owns most of the Micronauts stuff.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Fantastic Member

Ian Zola Rogers has spent the past few years stuck in an elevator with an AU version of his sister. His presumed dead, which is fine, but it gets weird when neither of his adopted parents even mention his existence, even would it make sense that he probably would.

And speaking of his adoptive parents...

Quote Originally Posted by IvanSkavisnky View Post
    Sharon Carter could be a contender with her own solo adventures but she hasn't had the shot in 50 years.
    I'm not entirely surprised that she hasn't gotten anything, but she has the background to be able to have a really awesome espionage-styled miniseries at the absolute minimum.

BANNED

THE NEW X-MEN UNDER YOST
    THE AVENGERS ARENA KIDS
    Sersi from the avengers
    So many good young characters dead or limboed

Also, tempting to throw carol danvers in here.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Obligatory mention, blue Marvel. Yes the dude belongs in this thread. No reason why he couldn't be written to be a very good and different kind of hero.

I LOVED the Armageddon Man story and have long waited for someone to touch on that again. I'm assuming he's still asleep, deep in some remote S.H.I.E.L.D installation (Avengers Mansion has been destroyed a couple of times).
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Frogman.
    A goofy street leveler that could be hilariously fun getting in over his head under the right team.

Armageddon Man.
    A mutant that can potentially destroy the earth. He’s in suspended animation somewhere.
    Honestly surprised Hickman hasn’t co-opted this guy yet.

Miracle Man.
    Come on Marvel, use the character why don’t you.

The Ultraverse.
    Marvel really did that line of comics wrong.
    They can’t touch Miracleman until Gaiman finishes his story and frankly I’m surprised you want them to. You really think he’ll be better used as part of the MU’s meaningless event cycle rather than separate in his own universe where he actually is important and interesting? What would they even do with him, have him job to Carol or Hulk or Sentry or whoever?

Ultimate Member

The Avengers Academy kids, particularly Reptil, Stryker and Finesse. I thought those three, in particular, had potential, in unanswered stories as to their potential and their powers origins.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They can’t touch Miracleman until Gaiman finishes his story and frankly I’m surprised you want them to. You really think he’ll be better used as part of the MU’s meaningless event cycle rather than separate in his own universe where he actually is important and interesting? What would they even do with him, have him job to Carol or Hulk or Sentry or whoever?
    When I saw "Miracle Man", I was thinking of the hypnotist from Fantastic Four#3, 1962!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Ultragirl, Suzanne Sherman (Tsu-Zana) the original human/krewe hybrid. Super strength, flight, healing factor, multi-sprectrum vision, west coast...she could be a great fun character but outside of a few story beats in the old Avengers Initiative series, shes not appeared at all. I had hoped she would turn up in Captain Marvel or the upcoming New Warriors series, but alas...no Susie.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Frogman.
    A goofy street leveler that could be hilariously fun getting in over his head under the right team.
    I’d love to see Spencer include him in ASM. He’s doing wonders for Fred Myers the Boomerang. He’d probably make Frogman very likable.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    When I saw "Miracle Man", I was thinking of the hypnotist from Fantastic Four#3, 1962!
    Alas, another victim of Scourge of the Underworld.