Thread: Wrestling WWE

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The WWE backed off as we saw due to everyone coming forward and saying they are owed money and more. Vince will either wait til it shakes loose and make his move on adding the TNA library to WWE network like he wanted. Or he'll just take the whole deal in bankruptcy court when he outbids the others. Which is the likely situation. Dixie your like Paul Heyman now. You have entered a level of owing everyone. Just insane.

We will get a Rise and Fall of TNA DVD I suppose.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    It's like everyone waited until someone made the first move and said "Ok"
    maybe dixie's daddy will come to the rescue!
    And he still could possibly. I mean the guy owns a big company. He could come back , slide the company back under Panda Energy again. But I think even he's tired of the business.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The WWE backed off as we saw due to everyone coming forward and saying they are owed money and more. Vince will either wait til it shakes loose and make his move on adding the TNA library to WWE network like he wanted. Or he'll just take the whole deal in bankruptcy court when he outbids the others. Which is the likely situation. Dixie your like Paul Heyman now. You have entered a level of owing everyone. Just insane.

We will get a Rise and Fall of TNA DVD I suppose.
    According to a report update, Dixie sold a quarter of the video library to Anthem Sports. If that's the case I can why the WWE backed out. There no value in it now if they can't have the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to a report update, Dixie sold a quarter of the video library to Anthem Sports. If that's the case I can why the WWE backed out. There no value in it now if they can't have the whole thing.
    I'm sure Anthem Sports will come to the realization , what do we do with a tape library of pro wrestling of a company near bankruptcy ? They will likely sell their part to Vince and get whatever they can.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm sure Anthem Sports will come to the realization , what do we do with a tape library of pro wrestling of a company near bankruptcy ? They will likely sell their part to Vince and get whatever they can.
    Anthem Sports own the Fight Network. Owning a portion of the video library means they have content for their channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anthem Sports own the Fight Network. Owning a portion of the video library means they have content for their channel.
    Content of a dead company really isn't much at this stage. I mean , is the network really that much in need of content they will air TNA from 2002 ? I can't see that being something that they will wanna do. They will make more selling it at this stage.

Astonishing Member

Sat. Night Slam Masters: Rich & Austin talk Sega Saturn & N64: Part 1 — Superstar Savepoint
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeTx6HjbMSs

Astonishing Member

Content of a dead company really isn't much at this stage. I mean , is the network really that much in need of content they will air TNA from 2002 ? I can't see that being something that they will wanna do. They will make more selling it at this stage.
    They want it for when they do a new DVD on Sting, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, a death of TNA dvd, another dudley boys dvd, a cruiserweight dvd, another Flair dvd, a Hogan dvd when he comes back to the company next year, a bobby roode dvd if he gets over on the main roster, etc etc.
    And, yeah, additional content which they want to have just so they can say they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    They want it for when they do a new DVD on Sting, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, a death of TNA dvd, another dudley boys dvd, a cruiserweight dvd, another Flair dvd, a Hogan dvd when he comes back to the company next year, a bobby roode dvd if he gets over on the main roster, etc etc.
    And, yeah, additional content which they want to have just so they can say they have it.
    Its only a portion of the library though. Its not the whole library from what is claimed. We really don't know what years she sold them. Given that the Dudleyz didn't arrive there til 2007 or 2008 , Hogan arrived in 2010 with Flair ...what are the odds Dixie sold them those years ? What happens if she sold the 2002-2005 era ? Beyond AJ Styles , some Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode ...there isn't much there.

Incredible Member

Its only a portion of the library though. Its not the whole library from what is claimed. We really don't know what years she sold them. Given that the Dudleyz didn't arrive there til 2007 or 2008 , Hogan arrived in 2010 with Flair ...what are the odds Dixie sold them those years ? What happens if she sold the 2002-2005 era ? Beyond AJ Styles , some Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode ...there isn't much there.
    Dudleys arrived in 2005 I think, which is when the show first aired. They debuted either in the first or second episode. Can't remember which since Nash debuted the first episode as well.

Still this is WWE, they'll take the whole thing regardless. Though I'd assume they'll pass on the IMPACT WRESTLING years. Which they don't really need.

In all truth, with the debt, and lawsuits I don't really see what Corgan can do. A good mind, but seems to me he'd just be wasting his money.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    Dudleys arrived in 2005 I think, which is when the show first aired. They debuted either in the first or second episode. Can't remember which since Nash debuted the first episode as well.

Still this is WWE, they'll take the whole thing regardless. Though I'd assume they'll pass on the IMPACT WRESTLING years. Which they don't really need.

In all truth, with the debt, and lawsuits I don't really see what Corgan can do. A good mind, but seems to me he'd just be wasting his money.
    TNA debuted in 2002 and given that AJ and others debuted those years , they likely will go for it all. Since those years have the Hardyz , Dudleyz , and more involved for DVD sets they can do.

Incredible Member

TNA debuted in 2002 and given that AJ and others debuted those years , they likely will go for it all. Since those years have the Hardyz , Dudleyz , and more involved for DVD sets they can do.
    Yeah. I was just saying that TNA didn't hit Spike until 2005, which was when the Dudleys debuted.

Charlotte vs Sasha should Main Event HITC. Seriously, why not?

1. They have the better feud over Owens and Rollins. Which honestly is kinda boring. Not saying the girls feud is great, just less painful to watch.

2. It has the appeal. First Womens HITC. Now add first time Women main event a big show. Think little girls will love that.

3. Add more cred to the Womens title. The title already has cred, for now. Take that momentum and push that title in the Main Event, make it be looked at more seriously as a womens WORLD TITLE.

4. I honestly think it has the chance to be the better match, over Owens and Rollins. I mean no juice is going to ruin all the HITC and take credibility from all of them. We know both Sasha and Charlotte and book on a really good match. Adding some cage impact spots, and perhaps some use of the rings steps in inventive ways will make it seem worth it. Not like Owens and Rollins or Rusev and Reigns will do anything that will give genuine reason for having HITC matches anyway.

All told WWE should just get rid of this PPV next year and put Halloween Havoc in it's place.
    Last edited by The Nuke; 10-15-2016 at 04:41 PM.

With so many PPV I got a bit confused. Can someone tell me when is Hell in a Cell?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    With so many PPV I got a bit confused. Can someone tell me when is Hell in a Cell?
    the 31st, which is two weeks from tomorrow.

This might be too late to complain, but they have faaaaar too many ppvs. Twelve should be enough. Four cross-brand ppvs, then four for each brand. That way, they can spend more time building up big feuds for upcoming PPVs, making the matches actually matter instead of seem like filler matches most of the time.

Two PPVs a month is just too much. It's getting confusing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    the 31st, which is two weeks from tomorrow.

This might be too late to complain, but they have faaaaar too many ppvs. Twelve should be enough. Four cross-brand ppvs, then four for each brand. That way, they can spend more time building up big feuds for upcoming PPVs, making the matches actually matter instead of seem like filler matches most of the time.

Two PPVs a month is just too much. It's getting confusing.
    Thanks for the info. and I have to agree with the too many ppvs. So far they have been good. I guess the brand split did help a little in the end. As we are getting to see some new fresh matches. But on the other hand. now with 2 ppvs per month I have to change some sunday plans to be able to watch both ppvs.