Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Like the rest of you I hope Steph gets an opportunity to be awesome in Young Justice sometime soon.

And to celebrate the restarting of this thread I created a new Steph Adventures faux comic cover today. Check out the high res version at DeviantArt.

http://www.deviantart.com/chickfight...-Foo-779899479

LittleBunnyStephFoosmall.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Steph seems to be deep undercover against the Court of Owls there!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Steph seems to be deep undercover against the Court of Owls there!
    Very deep I'd say since Owls eat bunnies for dinner! But then when Steph is in over her head is when she always seems to manage to pull a rabbit out of the hat! ;-)

When Steph is in over her head, she just looks up, and sees what she needs to win!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Seems like we'll be getting more with Steph in episode 10, apparently. What caught my attention in YJ is two things. 1. Tim would have had to have been the one who recruited her for the Bat family. Since he was among those that helped rescue her, and 2. In the clip Cissie and Cass come in second through a window, meaning that Steph and Tim would have had to have come in through some way together first.

This at least tells me that they are close enough to be friends and clearly work as a pair since Greg put them as a team.

Episode 10?

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Episode 10?
    That's when they were saying we would next see the bat team. Not sure how accurate it is though

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    That's when they were saying we would next see the bat team. Not sure how accurate it is though
    We shall see! I hope it's before the break!

We shall see! I hope it's before the break!
    Yup, looks like they are doing 13 now and 13 in June. I hope she gets to talk, same with Tim and Arrowette.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    Like the rest of you I hope Steph gets an opportunity to be awesome in Young Justice sometime soon.

And to celebrate the restarting of this thread I created a new Steph Adventures faux comic cover today. Check out the high res version at DeviantArt.

http://www.deviantart.com/chickfight...-Foo-779899479

LittleBunnyStephFoosmall.jpg
    I saw this image recently.

Well Tim and Cassie don't look like they're going to make it to the end of the season as a couple do hopefully Stephanie can help him out.

Seems like we'll be getting more with Steph in episode 10, apparently. What caught my attention in YJ is two things. 1. Tim would have had to have been the one who recruited her for the Bat family. Since he was among those that helped rescue her, and 2. In the clip Cissie and Cass come in second through a window, meaning that Steph and Tim would have had to have come in through some way together first.

This at least tells me that they are close enough to be friends and clearly work as a pair since Greg put them as a team.
    I just want to see more of Steph, but yes, it will be quite a wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Nice
    Well Tim and Cassie don't look like they're going to make it to the end of the season as a couple do hopefully Stephanie can help him out.
    I just want to see how this plays out. I know Cassie won't win against Steph(she has his heart) but I'm more interested in the story itself. And I've come to realize that it's better to have no expectations and just watch the story as it goes along, let's not read to deeply into things, but we can just watch the series and enjoy ourselves. This is Steph's first time on TV after all, and YJ at that! I just want to see a good Stephanie, like Dixon Stephanie but let's see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihafanboy View Post
    I just want to see how this plays out. I know Cassie won't win against Steph(she has his heart) but I'm more interested in the story itself. And I've come to realize that it's better to have no expectations and just watch the story as it goes along, let's not read to deeply into things, but we can just watch the series and enjoy ourselves. This is Steph's first time on TV after all, and YJ at that! I just want to see a good Stephanie, like Dixon Stephanie but let's see what happens.
    Well said! I just want Steph to have the kind of episode that makes new fans love her, just as I now love Forager.

Well said! I just want Steph to have the kind of episode that makes new fans love her, just as I now love Forager.
    We have to wait till episode 10, and I think, not even then. It's a team episode after all. But, Stephanie is never early, nor is she late, she arrives, precisely when she means to.