Page 160 of 167 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I think the plan is similar to what they did with Russell Dauterman on Thor, where they're giving him a bunch of lead in time to draw a full summer event (to complete the trinity since the last two line-wides were about Cap and Thor.) There are those tweets implying that he and Slott are still vibing from last month, and Gage was on Word Balloon recently where was pretty cagey about how long the story was going to be running for (He also confirmed once again that Tony would be part of the story, but no details.) So we'll see! I'm hype regardless.
    I wonder if that was intentional.

iMan 42s

As someone who has sold alcohol there's something that I don't think people think about;
    You are not supposed to sell alcohol to a drunk customer and in New York its illegal to do that. It is left to the discretion of the employee but its still illegal given that damages incurred by the patron can result in action taken against the establishment the liquor came from. Sure Tony Stark is very much of age but that's still a law he and the shop owner/employees would have to follow. Sure he could be driven away by someone else but they would have to be the one to get it as to lose liability on the shop. Given the nature of liquor stings and the Marvel universe, what self-respecting employee would allow a visibly drunk man who uses an Iron man suit to potentially crash through a building? If Tony Stark was visibly intoxicated that's a massive oversight on that shop that has legal ramifications for the shop and Iron man. Shops are also prohibited from serving known alcoholics which Tony Stark is. He's a public figure with a history of alcoholism, there's no way someone doesn't know.
    And even still if it is a Deep fake (barring superhero science), that's a pretty damn good one considering that an investigation into this assuming the shop was real would be easy to prove if Tony was present or not. A quick look at his bank statement and or a reading of a shop's receipts would also easily prove or disprove such a thing. Statements are gained a couple of times in a single day and would be stored on the computer system (you have to take those statements as to not screw up paper work), sure you could bullshit into the computer with superhero science, but that's also money Tony could easily check he didn't spend nor would that actually show up on the paper work if money only looked like it was present.

So assuming this is a ploy to make Tony look bad, it does, but its also several other incidents on the shop as well. Though there are points against it considering that this is something that can be easily checked to see if someone actually did show up.

Alternatively this might just be something Tony actually did which is supposed to make Arno look better by comparison to the reader.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

A look back at the Marvel Action Hour
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...ur-disney-plus
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A look back at the Marvel Action Hour
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...ur-disney-plus
    I really enjoyed the Iron Man cartoon. I bought it but now to have it available for streaming is great. I was hoping they would have the 60’s Iron Man cartoon on here.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I really enjoyed the Iron Man cartoon. I bought it but now to have it available for streaming is great.
    My sentiments exactly. Second season is still the best, though.

I was hoping they would have the 60’s Iron Man cartoon on here.
    Me too. Those 60's cartoons Marvel put out were dope.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me too. Those 60's cartoons Marvel put out were dope.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one. The 60's cartoons were cool and I loved the theme song for Iron Man's cartoon.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-02-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if that was intentional.
    Spencer pitched for an event and Aaron didn't, so someone probably realized they could pull of a thing in the middle after the ball was rolling and then asked Aaron to go bigger.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

My sentiments exactly. Second season is still the best, though.
    Marvel themselves admit that in the article I linked to. "Creative rebirth" "Awesome theme song" "Deserved to have longer runs, especially after having such strong second seasons".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel themselves admit that in the article I linked to. "Creative rebirth" "Awesome theme song" "Deserved to have longer runs, especially after having such strong second seasons".
    Then thanks for the link, Digifiend. It is greatly appreciated.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. The 60's cartoons were cool and I loved the theme song for Iron Man's cartoon.
    Me too, Tony Stark:
    Last edited by K7P5V; 12-02-2019 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Added more words.

Me too, Tony Stark:
    LOL. That's just to cool.

Capitan Marvel (Dark) 13 preview Tony vs Carol

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT191027

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I think the plan is similar to what they did with Russell Dauterman on Thor, where they're giving him a bunch of lead in time to draw a full summer event (to complete the trinity since the last two line-wides were about Cap and Thor.) There are those tweets implying that he and Slott are still vibing from last month, and Gage was on Word Balloon recently where was pretty cagey about how long the story was going to be running for (He also confirmed once again that Tony would be part of the story, but no details.) So we'll see! I'm hype regardless.
    That would be awesome. I'd love to see Slott do a full-on IM summer event.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Attacking the king while he's chilling in the restroom? Carol truly has become a savage...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Thanks for the share as always. I was wondering if and when she would go against Tony. I'll be picking this up for sure. Also awesome to see them using the armor from Tony's book.