Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hatred

Because the internet had to remind me that he still exists and that his new movie is apparently just Hatred, the Hatred devs need to team up with Uwe Boll for an official movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Because the internet had to remind me that he still exists and that his new movie is apparently just Hatred, the Hatred devs need to team up with Uwe Boll for an official movie.
    That sure doesn't sound like a thing that needs to happen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm sure every journalist got their bias but they can still be objective since that's what's required of them. Gamergate's origin or the revolt itself has nothing to do with politics at all. If anything the people involved don't want it to move into the political territory as things will get muddier than it already is so there wouldn't any need for it. This guy kept seeing Gamergate being assumed of being right-wing and seek out to see if that was the case. If you want a more neutral analysis check out everything David Auerbach written on the subject. This is his latest

https://archive.is/ovMc8
    Look, I can tell you believe the lies GamerGate has spun. I pity you, because you're being used by political hucksters, trolls and MRAs and don't even know it. But I'm not going to change your mind, so I'm not going to engage you any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Uwe Boll is a great director though. Spielberg, Tarantino, Nolan, Ang Lee, Scorsese, Fincher, Coen Bros, James Cameron can't direct 3/4 films a year like he can!

Also did someone just compare sitting at home anomalously hash tagging things as a "revolt"? Gamersgate & SJW non-sense was people moaning about stuff not some great political movement either way.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Look, I can tell you believe the lies GamerGate has spun. I pity you, because you're being used by political hucksters, trolls and MRAs and don't even know it. But I'm not going to change your mind, so I'm not going to engage you any longer.
    You keep throwing right wing, troll, and MRA. A string of buzzwords doesn't make a compelling argument.