Page 47 of 360 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest orders!

I thought I'm gonna collect the Hellboy Library editions one by one in a month or two but I should have known better. I received v2 and 3 yesterday (had v1 for over a year now) and the sight of the 3 books on my shelf and payday made me go mad and I've ordered the remaining 3 volumes + the alias omnibus (before it goes oop and I have to pay basically the same price for the 4 tpbs than for the omni).
    I wanted to preorder the annihilator hc and the Wormwood deluxe but I just kept pushing the HB LE-s and enough was enough. Also, I'm still hesitant about Wormwood, I remember fondly the issues I read years ago but I'm affraid it's gonna be "too cool for his own good" for my current "delicate" taste (a'la Deadpool or Criminal Macabre, which I absolutely despise).

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Captain America: Return of the Winter Soldier
    Batman Earth One HC vol.2

Being new releases and getting my order in early Tue afternoon after they went up means they are already en route. Probably have them tomorrow.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I thought I'm gonna collect the Hellboy Library editions one by one in a month or two but I should have known better. I received v2 and 3 yesterday (had v1 for over a year now) and the sight of the 3 books on my shelf and payday made me go mad.
    imagine how i feel with volumes 1,2,5 and 6 sitting on my shelf. world of OCD pain. i'm not giving in until there are some serious discounts or coupons or i'm filthy rich. haven't made a single order in about a month and haven't received anything in about two weeks, experiencing one hell of a withdrawal but enough is enough. well, until my bday in June at least.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    imagine how i feel with volumes 1,2,5 and 6 sitting on my shelf. world of OCD pain. i'm not giving in until there are some serious discounts or coupons or i'm filthy rich. haven't made a single order in about a month and haven't received anything in about two weeks, experiencing one hell of a withdrawal but enough is enough. well, until my bday in June at least.
    I got v2-6 for around 102-103 pounds which I consider quite a good price but I guess they would cost way more to get in Azerbaijan :/

If anybody has a salespitch/or dissuadeing on Wormwood (other than Templesmith's artwork) please don't hesitate.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    The fact they are willing to do refunds straight away rather than wait till the end of due date makes it all seem rather fishy

Update.....Email received, refund being processed, so to cheer myself up I ordered the sixth gun ohc's 1 and 2
    Was this for Inferno as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Was this for Inferno as well?
    Astonishing x-men omni

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I got v2-6 for around 102-103 pounds which I consider quite a good price but I guess they would cost way more to get in Azerbaijan :/

If anybody has a salespitch/or dissuadeing on Wormwood (other than Templesmith's artwork) please don't hesitate.
    I remember it being good fun, I haven't got around to reading it yet, it was a no-brainer for me as I sold the trades which covered the price of the ohc (maybe) get it, its fairly cheap, that's all I got

Just been issued with a refund for Inferno. If it looks too good to be to be true … usually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Astonishing x-men omni
    Ah, I see. Sorry about that. We're all in the same boat.

Just been issued with a refund for Inferno. If it looks too good to be to be true … usually is.

Ah, I see. Sorry about that. We're all in the same boat.
    Back to eBay for us both

Spectacular Member

I don't usually use eBay, but I got lucky with these three (the whole Ex Machina, DD Companion, Starman 3) "white whales".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    I don't usually use eBay, but I got lucky with these three (the whole Ex Machina, DD Companion, Starman 3) "white whales".
    *heavy breathing*

Are you the one who won that DD Companion from Poland?

Spectacular Member

*heavy breathing*

Are you the one who won that DD Companion from Poland?
    Quite possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    Quite possibly.
    I was going to bid on that but I slept through the alarm I had set for it. It's a really good price.

Amazing Member

Found a copy of Life and Times of Martha Washington slipcase hardcover for a decent price! Hopefully it gets here soon.

Fantastic Member

Latest eBay buys:
    X-Men Mutant Massacre
    Iron Fist Omnibus
    Iron Man Omnibus Vol 1

CGN order:
    FF4 Omnibus by Fraction
    FF4 Omnibus Vol 3 by Lee
    Spider-Man Omnibus Vol 1 by Lee
    CA Return Of The Winter Soldier Omnibus

With these purchases I have all the initial initial runs of all the Avengers/FF4 that have been released in omnibus form: Captain America (1), Thor (2), Spider-Man (2), Iron Man (2), Hulk (1), Fantastic Four (3), Avengers (2), Silver Surfer (1).

Have also completed the Brubaker run - time to start reading that one.

I feel like I can take a breather now. My last big one is X-Men 1, but then I'm not alone there.