Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    No mention of Quicksilver himself. Just, mutants are eventually coming, which we already knew. It’s like they have no comprehension of why his fans are upset.

Yeah, that screams cope out. They know they aren't handling anything to do with mutants, so they can just throw out something vague to try to calm people. When there is no way to know if Pietro will be a part of their mutant plans.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah, that screams cope out. They know they aren't handling anything to do with mutants, so they can just throw out something vague to try to calm people. When there is no way to know if Pietro will be a part of their mutant plans.
    Well considering he's a corpse in the ground I doubt it.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Well Gamora and Loki were also a corpse in the ground and they are alive again so I would not be surprised to see Pietro again, especially with all the multiverse and time travel involved in the MCU.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Well Gamora and Loki were also a corpse in the ground and they are alive again so I would not be surprised to see Pietro again, especially with all the multiverse and time travel involved in the MCU.
    Anything is possible in the multiverse!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Well considering he's a corpse in the ground I doubt it.
    Short order for comics where bringing back people is concerned. They'll have that version be a Skrull or something.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Anything is possible in the multiverse!
    Yees, they can really play with that concept

Oh, I didn´t thought about th skrulls, thats would be a great way to bring him back
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Short order for comics where bringing back people is concerned. They'll have that version be a Skrull or something.
    But if he's a Skrull, wouldn't everyone figure that out

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If anyone Pietro is one of the people we can immediately rule out for being a Skrull

I don't think Secret Invasion will have anything like, Steve was a Skrull the whole time and the real one is still in the ice or something like that. I could see say, Hank being one

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If anyone Pietro is one of the people we can immediately rule out for being a Skrull

I don't think Secret Invasion will have anything like, Steve was a Skrull the whole time and the real one is still in the ice or something like that. I could see say, Hank being one
    You meam Hank Pym?

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

At this point, I would take a Krakoa pod version of Pietro alongside Cyclops and the rest of the X-Men when they announce the existence of mutants to the world. The mystery of his return can help set up the concept of Krakoa’s resurrection protocols.

I though Whedon killed off Pietro because of "stakes"

I want Vision not to be emotionless, but maybe more detached and more will to question conventional emotions. Sometimes humans behave stupidly, and I'd like to see him as "why?"
    Yeah, but still give that dude a sense of humor please! And I do think Whedon killed Pietro off PARTLY because he was aware about the Fox version of the character.

How would Quicksilver interfere in the romance? It wasn't even in AoU and barely in Civil War. Why would Quicksilver interfere with that down the road?

I'd like to see Quicksilver from another timeline where he lived.
    Wanda and Vision had a romance in Civil War? Didn't she send him down several floors at the Avengers HQ extremely violently? Weird way of expressing "love" in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Me too that was a good call by the MCU

Yes me too, I liked to see them joke over who was older and I have some hope if/when he comes back he will get a better threatment and a good story.
    But be honest, you must have liked Nick Fury's quip about Ultron that was written by Whedon in AoU: "The guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit." That shit was hilarious!