Page 217 of 865 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by tanim View Post
    Does anyone know if the witchblade compendiums are worth buying? Do the spines fall apart or do they hold on? Also, are they in colour?
    They are indeed in colour. I have first volume in HC, OOP for long time but I've managed to get my copy from multiversum for decent price. Spines are not great but those books are huge in pagecount, they're smaller than OHC's so you need to watch out how you read them.

Story itself is a little bit mess, it's not great comic, very 90's: women have big breasts and their whole body is pretty much legs, but you can enyoy it I guess.

To all polish speaking members, great news from Egmont:

http://www.alejakomiksu.com/nowosci/...opad-2014-KSK/

They're going to release Bisley's Lobo!!!111oneoneone. No details yet, but my guess is it will be HC. I've never seen them in HC, does anyone know about HC editions published somewhere worlwide?

More Thorgal: one issue from each spin-off series and one from main storyline!

I'm so excited right now I'm gonna explode! Lobo, Lobo, Lobo.

Amazing Member

Thank you for the advice.

Quiet week for me. I just had Son of the Gun arrive from amazon, after some amazon roulette. Looks like a damn good title. I don't think anyone posted pics of this yet, so here are a couple.

Nice art, how's story?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Nice art, how's story?
    I don't know since I haven't read it yet. But most websites tell me on average it gets 4 out of 5 stars. And it's Jodorowsky, so can't be all that bad

Been tyoing with the thought of getting Son of the Gun, more because of Bess than because of Jodo, however.

Here's my recent purchases:

And dear Lord, "Red Baron" has some unbelievable artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by tanim View Post
    Does anyone know if the witchblade compendiums are worth buying? Do the spines fall apart or do they hold on? Also, are they in colour?
    The comics come from the spine when reading, just like the darkness compendium.
    But still worth it for me... and if you can pick up the hc it's not that big of a deal... just glue it back together with proper glue.

Tbh EVERYTHING that is glued from top cow falls apart, even the normal trades... real shame, cause I like a lot of their stuff.
    They might have fixed it by now though, haven't bought anything from their newer stuff.
    Last edited by Wollodrin; 11-22-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Fantastic Member

In the last few days:
    20141121_142935.jpg
    20141121_143205.jpg
    20141121_144733.jpg

Edit: I have no clue why those pictures are upside down. They weren't taken that way and only show up like that here. Can anyone clue me in on how to not have that happen?
    Last edited by johnsme; 11-22-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Fantastic Member

Also:
    20141122_051230.jpg
    20141121_135351.jpg

When the huge box with most of these books came (from DCBS) it was like the best Christmas ever.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    In the last few days:
    20141121_142935.jpg
    20141121_143205.jpg
    20141121_144733.jpg

Edit: I have no clue why those pictures are upside down. They weren't taken that way and only show up like that here. Can anyone clue me in on how to not have that happen?
    Probably your phone decided to make them like that, it's not website issue. Use some hosting site and problem solved.

Fantastic Member

Amazon disappoints me a lot in the last time. First of all, I made a preorder for Taschen 75 years of Marvel book in summer - and still there is no estimate shipping date for me (and book is out of stock now, so I'm afraid there will be no copy for me). The same story with ZAP complete and Amazon.ca.

Also:
    20141122_051230.jpg
    20141121_135351.jpg

When the huge box with most of these books came (from DCBS) it was like the best Christmas ever.
    Great stuff there! I've got some of those coming up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    Amazon disappoints me a lot in the last time. First of all, I made a preorder for Taschen 75 years of Marvel book in summer - and still there is no estimate shipping date for me (and book is out of stock now, so I'm afraid there will be no copy for me). The same story with ZAP complete and Amazon.ca.
    You can get the 75 years Marvel book straight from Taschen (no shipping charges). Probably won't work out cheaper, but at least you can get it from there.

http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/cata...ver_screen.htm

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Been tyoing with the thought of getting Son of the Gun, more because of Bess than because of Jodo, however.

Here's my recent purchases:

And dear Lord, "Red Baron" has some unbelievable artwork!
    Asterix, Slaine, RE Howard and Veys/Puerta (do you know their unfinished Adamson?), we are almost soul mate !

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Probably your phone decided to make them like that, it's not website issue. Use some hosting site and problem solved.
    He's right. It's probably your phone. Look at the originals and see how they're oriented in comparison to how you took the photo. I noticed my phone does similar things. Maybe it's the way your holding the phone. Tilting it clockwise vs counter-clockwise? My phone doesn't always adjust properly. If I turn my phone sideways for a widescreen shot the zoom icon doesn't always adjust along with it. That tells me the phone still thinks the phone is in it's original position and saves the image vertical instead of horizontal.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    He's right. It's probably your phone. Look at the originals and see how they're oriented in comparison to how you took the photo. I noticed my phone does similar things. Maybe it's the way your holding the phone. Tilting it clockwise vs counter-clockwise? My phone doesn't always adjust properly. If I turn my phone sideways for a widescreen shot the zoom icon doesn't always adjust along with it. That tells me the phone still thinks the phone is in it's original position and saves the image vertical instead of horizontal.
    Recently I uploaded a photo looking right on my phone, it was upside down. I then turned the photo on my phone and uploaded it again. Same result. There's some voodoo going on sometimes.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo