Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And nothing says enjoying life like a lot of sex .

I think the only Champion that's actually had sex is...Cho? Was it explicit he and Delphyne were that intimate? I forget.
    Probably.

The Champions are chaste compared to their Young Avengers counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Probably.

The Champions are chaste compared to their Young Avengers counterparts.
    I think the only member of the Young Avengers who might still be a virgin is Cassie, unless she pulled a Wanda with Jonas...Maybe Eli? He's never really shown with anyone other than Kate.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I also forgot to mention that I know all eyes were on Scott, but I loved the extra detail that Dust was also present to help out her former teammates. She was only with the group for a short while, but that was a nice touch.

Also nice added detail of the openly narration being done through Miles' journal like the first few arcs of his own book. Eve has done a really good job of capturing the personalities and story elements of quite a few characters from past books.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Extraordinary Member

I think the only member of the Young Avengers who might still be a virgin is Cassie, unless she pulled a Wanda with Jonas...Maybe Eli? He's never really shown with anyone other than Kate.
    Maybe. Despite being young, Cassie and Jonas were together awhile during Young Avengers and Mighty Avengers.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 12-04-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I also forgot to mention that I know all eyes were on Scott, but I loved the extra detail that Dust was also present to help out her former teammates. She was only with the group for a short while, but that was a nice touch.
    Sooraya probably went back to Krakoa after the events of issue 1, and as soon as she got there, will have told Cyclops what's going on. Scott, of course, would readily agree to help them, so the two set off - but it probably took a while for them to catch up with the Champs.

Officially, with the exception of Falcon, all of the members from the end of Zub's run are still Champions. It's just that the current situation has caused them to scatter.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sooraya probably went back to Krakoa after the events of issue 1, and as soon as she got there, will have told Cyclops what's going on. Scott, of course, would readily agree to help them, so the two set off - but it probably took a while for them to catch up with the Champs.

Officially, with the exception of Falcon, all of the members from the end of Zub's run are still Champions. It's just that the current situation has caused them to scatter.
    I wonder where Pinpoint, Powerman and Patriot are?

It seems only girls got caught by CRADLE.

It seems only girls got caught by CRADLE.
    Huh, that's kind of interesting, now that you mention it.

Gender segregation. They will have captured some boys. We're just not seeing them, because none of them are members of the team.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

They must be tracking them with heat signatures. Because can’t Miles just turn invisible?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

They must be tracking them with heat signatures. Because can’t Miles just turn invisible?
    Viv is leaking their whereabouts to CRADLE. So basically every time they try to contact someone else for assistance, Viv sends that communication to CRADLE which is why they are able to immediately hone in on their location.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

But we saw a lot of Viv this issue and there was no sign she was intercepting their communications. In fact, she seemed to be hiding that she even had powers until she met that lady in Kansas, hence why she's in human form. Could it be that Viv is a red herring? And someone or something else is to blame? NATALIE, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    But we saw a lot of Viv this issue and there was no sign she was intercepting their communications. In fact, she seemed to be hiding that she even had powers until she met that lady in Kansas, hence why she's in human form. Could it be that Viv is a red herring? And someone or something else is to blame? NATALIE, perhaps?
    Maybe there are two Viv's again.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Maybe there are two Viv's again.
    Maybe they didn't fully integrate at the end of Jim Zub's run.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Maybe they didn't fully integrate at the end of Jim Zub's run.
    Now since I think about it, they didn’t. It was hinted that she still exists in some form.

Could the explosion at Coles High School somehow separated them.

Now since I think about it, they didn’t. It was hinted that she still exists in some form.

Could the explosion at Coles High School somehow separated them.
    I don’t think it’s so much hinted as much as an outright plot point that Viv 2.0 still exists in Viv, even being able to assert control in some situations where Viv is unconscious. I don’t think the 2 ever merged into a single consciousness.