Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I've noticed a major faux pas on that cover. Human Torch, right next to Venom, who's weak against fire? That's not smart placement!
    That's why he's screaming, he's not shocked he's in pain.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Love the lineup so far. The Disassembled trio scares me but maybe they’ll write better when they aren’t near each other.
    We know that Brisson and Thompson can write REALLY REALLY Well when not like, flooding a book with ideas from three different writers and working with different writers scripting scenes. Their involvement probably signals that the New Mutants and Captain Marvel are involved.

Rosenberg... I don't hate him, Dead Souls was really good and I'm fond of PR, so we'll see.

That said I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I trust Ewing, but it gives me major Heroes in Crisis vibes.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Marvel on *** lol. Lemme recover from War of Realms, Absolute Carnage and Powers of Hickman.

Although I appreciate that Jubilee made it onto an event poster.
    "Cable was right!"

Hmm, this means Excalibur probably features in there somewhere. Rogue is on the cover too and she's also on that team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Could it be Apocalypse?

Since three Excalibur members have been featured so far, Digifiend's theory might be correct.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

So Jim Cheung is confirmed on the art, which probably means the Wiccan/Hulkling panels he posted on his IG recently were for this.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    well I had interest when it was about Hulkling...but the aspect of yet another superhero murder mystery is giving me horrible flashbacks and my instincts tell me to avoid it to be safe. I’m not just talking Heroes in Crisis either, I’m also talking Civil war 2 which wasn’t that long ago as well. I have zero trust in either companies ability to write a murder mystery.
    To be fair, it might still be about Hulkling, in the bigger picture. Not only he was in the very first teaser, but the ''One Will Unite Them'' phrase was used again in the solicit as some sort of tagline. So maybe he's the key player in this, which would be exciting, as events usually revolve around the same A/B-list characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    The murderer will be someone who Marvel wants to promote and to hate for a year or so before they get to be redeemed in time for their movie. So probably Shang Chi or one of the Eternals.
    My money is on Ronin posing as Scourge.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Ewing bringing back Korvak.
    "Cable was right!"

I know everyone is thinking Hulking will be the one who unites everyone. But why not somebody else who has not been seen all year but was remade, like Hercules. The cosmic threat could either be Korvac or somehow tie to annihilation. Who is dead? My money is Peter Parker or perhaps Hank Pym after attempting to break free from Ultron.

Extraordinary Member

Since I mostly just look at solicits to confirm that yet another month will go by without the Scarlet Witch being in anything, I wonder if this will have any trace of what Bleeding Cool claimed was the plan for the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver/Magneto relationship to be reaffirmed in 2020, or if those plans really are on hold. If so, it could be several more months before the Maximoffs appear in anything again. Sigh.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SymbioteCastle View Post
    I know everyone is thinking Hulking will be the one who unites everyone. But why not somebody else who has not been seen all year but was remade, like Hercules. The cosmic threat could either be Korvac or somehow tie to annihilation. Who is dead? My money is Peter Parker or perhaps Hank Pym after attempting to break free from Ultron.
    ??? Herc was in No Road Home.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Since I mostly just look at solicits to confirm that yet another month will go by without the Scarlet Witch being in anything, I wonder if this will have any trace of what Bleeding Cool claimed was the plan for the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver/Magneto relationship to be reaffirmed in 2020, or if those plans really are on hold. If so, it could be several more months before the Maximoffs appear in anything again. Sigh.
    Well, we have had Scarlet and Quicksilver mentioned here and there in regards to both the X-Men and Magneto and Marvel knows that we never forget. And you have Hulkling in this and the X-Men doing something, so I think 2020 will be the perfect time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    ??? Herc was in No Road Home.
    Speaking of which, Jim Zub has two more new books to be announced. One (not the Gamerverse Avengers Iron Man comic) being out in December, which is described as an event mini, and the other being on ongoing launching in February. What if the mini is the sequel to No Road Home?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

INCOMING #1 written by AL EWING. DAN SLOTT, CHIP ZDARSKY, KELLY THOMPSON, GREG PAK, EVE L. EWING, MATT ROSENBERG, ED BRISSON, SALADIN AHMED, TINI HOWARD, JONATHAN HICKMAN, DONNY CATES, and JASON AARON; art by HUMBERTO RAMOS, JIM CHEUNG, AND MORE; cover by Patrick Gleason

Featuring the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Daredevil, Spider-Man, the Champions, the Agents of Atlas, Valkyrie, the Immortal Hulk, Jessica Jones, Venom, Ghost Rider, the Masked Raider, and more!
    I've drilled that down and I think I figured out who's writing which characters, based on who's doing the current ongoings:

Al Ewing: Valkyrie, Hulk, and Masked Raider
    Dan Slott: Fantastic Four
    Chip Zdarsky: Daredevil
    Kelly Thompson: Jessica Jones
    Greg Pak: Agents of Atlas
    Eve Ewing: Champions
    Matt Rosenberg: Guardians of the Galaxy
    Ed Brisson: Ghost Rider
    Saladin Ahmed: Spider-Man (note that Nick Spencer isn't listed, so it looks like it's Miles and not Peter, unless they appear together).
    Tini Howard: Strikeforce (Wiccan is on this team, so they'll probably get involved in Hulkling's storyline)
    Jonathan Hickman: X-Men
    Donny Cates: Venom
    Jason Aaron: Avengers

Note: Champions and Guardians were figured out on elimination process, they're not confirmed. Do you guys think this is accurate?