BANNED

My goodness, It just hasn't happened yet? Why? Scott need to figure out how to bond with other women.
    Tyke & Bloodstorm would be a fantastic couple. I really hope that this will happen. Look, how happy he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    XM Studios 1/4 Cyclops figure.

That is a pretty awesome figure.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    My goodness, It just hasn't happened yet? Why? Scott need to figure out how to bond with other women.
    Tyke & Bloodstorm would be a fantastic couple. I really hope that this will happen. Look, how happy he is!

Seems pretty forced. Has Scott shown any interest since their "We both see red. Did we just become best friends." moment?
    Last edited by MosSuperman; 06-11-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Ah, this sucks, to be honest, I was expecting some healthy modern JOTT with Jeen & Tyke after the events of Venomized. This just looks forced. Also, its bloodstorm of all people, dull character. Ah,no Laura.

It would be kinda funny if Extermination turns out like HCT, we need Cyclops to save the World.

Ah, this sucks, to be honest, I was expecting some healthy modern JOTT with Jeen & Tyke after the events of Venomized. This just looks forced. Also, its bloodstorm of all people, dull character. Ah,no Laura.

It would be kinda funny if Extermination turns out like HCT, we need Cyclops to save the World.
    Cyke seems to be there for Extermination. The message may be that we need Jott to save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Cyke seems to be there for Extermination. The message may be that we need Jott to save the world.
    I don't have much hope for Jott, but since the dark phoenix is coming out, it would be awesome to see some respect for the iconic couple. The writer did say we are going to see some flashbacks, its a good way to remind fans WHAT Jean/Scott were.

BANNED

Look, I know I am in the minority here, but I'd accept anything to drive Jott away. I love Jean, I love Scott, I've loved Jott for so many years in the past, but I think their time is over.

Well, this is in Extermination, Scott has another hairstyle and he looks older so it's probably a Flashback, I don't really buy Tyke/BloodStorm and much less after Venomized, so it feels very forced. although if I think that Scott and Ororo could have been a great couple, maybe it shows that Tyke and BloodStorm are just friends (I have gone out to eat many times with friends and was completely platonic) or that they tried to dating, but it didn't work (I doubt that it work after seeing how much Tyke and Jeen love each other).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    If it amounts to anything at all, it'll be Jyke (Jeen/Tyke), not Jott.

Jott MIGHT make a come back if/when the O5 go back, and Marvel resets the timeline. Based on what I've seen so far, my expectation is that Extermination is going to be a spin on the same premise as Battle of the Atom and that the O5 aren't going back yet.

Marvel currently has no interest in adult Jott. All the high-drama romance bits Marvel wants to do have already been done with Scott and Jean. What's left to do with them are the kind of stories Marvel refuses to do because those stories would age the characters even further. So, instead, Marvel is trying to recapture the magic by retelling Jott as Jyke, remaking Scott and Jean's teenage Silver Age "will-they-or-won't they" phase in contemporary form.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Well, this is in Extermination, Scott has another hairstyle and he looks older so it's probably a Flashback, I don't really buy Tyke/BloodStorm and much less after Venomized, so it feels very forced. although if I think that Scott and Ororo could have been a great couple, maybe it shows that Tyke and BloodStorm are just friends (I have gone out to eat many times with friends and was completely platonic) or that they tried to dating, but it didn't work (I doubt that it work after seeing how much Tyke and Jeen love each other).
    Well, ever since they arrived, Jeen's already dated Tank, that college boy... anyone else? I'm not following X-Men Blue.

So, Tyke must date someone. Ever since the O5 arrived he's always chasing Jeen, begging for her love, it's pathetic.

And I don't see it as "forced". I think they make a lovely couple. They have much in common and Tyke would be very happy with Bloodstorm, or Kamala or someone else...

Jeen could be dating someone else. Tank, Warren, Jimmy or someone else...

To tell you the truth, I don't care about Jeen and Tyke. But just I don't want Jean and Scott to be a couple again, but just good friends. Jott is the past, it's over. Each of them must seek new ways.

Well, sorry, no offense, but that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Seems pretty forced. Has Scott shown any interest since their "We both see red. Did we just become best friends." moment?
    A strong platonic friendship would be appreciated too.

Laura would've been awesome, talk about a missed opportunity.

Lol, is Scott wearing Vans?

Art by Ace Continuado

LOVE the Shaman Cyke

BANNED

Cable is really an excellent x-title. There's a lot of emotion in those pages. Scott, Jean, Nathan, Nate... sensitive and well written.
    By the way, it's the only title I'm following.