Page 58 of 166 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

So now the obvious question is, how is she going to be introduced? Maybe she's hired to kill DD (by Fisk, or maybe Vanessa), not knowing initially that he's Matt. And spoilers:
    judging by the audition tapes, we'll be getting flashbacks to Matt and Elektra's college days
    end of spoilers Which could be cool as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So now the obvious question is, how is she going to be introduced? Maybe she's hired to kill DD (by Fisk, or maybe Vanessa), not knowing initially that he's Matt. And spoilers:
    judging by the audition tapes, we'll be getting flashbacks to Matt and Elektra's college days
    end of spoilers Which could be cool as well.
    I think that's a possibility, with Vanessa being the intermediary (would they use elements of Punisher MAX for those characters? Making Elektra bi would be kinda big for the MCU).

Or, she could already be a free agent like when she was introduced, tracking down the last known location of a Hand operative. Or, she could still be in the Hand's employ, showing up as their new representative. There's a few ways they can introduce her, any of which would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    That image was brought up a few pages back; I liked it then, and I like it now!

Honestly though, they'd have to show us something truly horrific for me to not be excited.
    I just want a red outfit with the sash and head wrap. I hope we have some sort of wraps around the legs/arms that cover her skin a little more than it does in the comic. Like the manip of Rey from the new Star Wars movie.

It'd be awesome if they could pull this off, but I know they won't. They made Daredevil's costume look like absolute crap, so I am a little worried about how Elektra will look.

http://pre04.deviantart.net/af5b/th/...on-d79nqna.jpg
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    It'd be awesome if they could pull this off, but I know they won't. They made Daredevil's costume look like absolute crap, so I am a little worried about how Elektra will look.

http://pre04.deviantart.net/af5b/th/...on-d79nqna.jpg
    Oh man... That's an awful looking cosplay. I really hope they don't give her any sort of heal/boot. Give me something that looks like she trained with The Hand and splintered away from them.

Ya'll know she's gonna have to have her own series once everybody sees her in Daredevil...

Here's hoping

She can pull off the action. If she can act, we're golden.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 07-08-2015 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Ya'll know she's gonna have to have her own series once everybody sees her in Daredevil...
    I wonder how they will deal with her death and resurrection? I have to assume she will have to do those first before she spins off.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I wonder how they will deal with her death and resurrection? I have to assume she will have to do those first before she spins off.
    Who knows? I'm not really that familiar with her or Daredevil. Was Daredevil's first season fairly accurate? Also, w/the Punisher being involved how much can they pull off in one season?

Who knows? I'm not really that familiar with her or Daredevil. Was Daredevil's first season fairly accurate? Also, w/the Punisher being involved how much can they pull off in one season?
    I'm not going to say the first season was inaccurate... but it wasn't really based on any ONE storyline. Given that... there's nothing to indicate they have to follow any other specific storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I'm not going to say the first season was inaccurate... but it wasn't really based on any ONE storyline. Given that... there's nothing to indicate they have to follow any other specific storylines.
    Exactly. I didn't know how much of DD's origin was like it was in the comics. Figured if they followed that pretty close they might do the same with Elektra's death and whatnot. Is Bullseye suppossed to be in season two?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Asian people can't be old wise wizards because it's a "stereotype", but it's nice to see that they still can be ninjas.
    LOL! So true. Can't have the Ancient One be Asian...PC-ness strikes again. You'd think being a wise one was somehow a negative.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    LOL! So true. Can't have the Ancient One be Asian...PC-ness strikes again. You'd think being a wise one was somehow a negative.
    That has nothing to do with PCness, it's Marvel being cowardly and not wanting a positive portrayal of a Tibetan when one of their biggest markets is now China.

Exactly. I didn't know how much of DD's origin was like it was in the comics. Figured if they followed that pretty close they might do the same with Elektra's death and whatnot. Is Bullseye suppossed to be in season two?
    Yeah the stuff with his dad and then being trained by stick was accurate. As well as how he got his powers. The show cut the part where he hunts down his dad's killers, being his first act as a vigilante. But the rest is solid.