Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    You know Jennifer's getting a quick resurrection, right? She's getting an Immortal She-Hulk one-shot. She'll be back in time for the Aftermath.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I'll wager if you didn't read Empyre you won't even notice she was ever gone. Aarons Avenger book will probably ignore all of this.

It's nice that they killed someone that's so easily returned... but it also takes out some of the shock value of it.
    end of spoilers[/QUOTE]

I still get a nagging feeling spoilers:
    The wedding will get interrupted by something. Normally, aftermath issues of events build the next event and rumors are almost EVERY book will tie in to King in Black
    end of spoilers

Why are there X-Men on that cover instead of, say, America Chavez?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Why are there X-Men on that cover instead of, say, America Chavez?!
    It's not a wedding unless the a dude who's threatened to impale one of the grooms is in attendance.

This warranted an avatar change. First time, possibly since joining.

Congratulations to the happy couple (and those cameos were pretty awesome) .
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I actually think Kate has her Aja design there. She didn't have the headband on her Cheung design, and the purple of her glasses/costume is lighter instead of the darker tone she had in her Cheung design. She's also not wearing the white scarf she had on her Cheung design and the top covering her right shoulder is something only the Aja design had. But Cassie is definitely Stature instead of Stinger there, which reminds me that Cheung also had her as Stature on Marvel Comics #1000 without any explanation, so I'm guessing he just didn't get the memo.
    All these artists' errors and I'm going to start thinking they're phasing her back into being Stature .

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

I feel like the cover is more Jim being self indulgent than an actual roster of who's showing up.

I'm surprised there's no Wanda though. For as much as she's pushed as Billy's mom, with Jeff and Rebecca out of sight and out of mind, they rarely ever let them interact. I figured since Al's writing this and he had them literally talk about marriage with her (interestingly she talked about her co-wedding with Mantis and Swordsman, which now that Empyre is here, seems a little suspicious imo haha) with her in New Avengers, I thought she'd get prime cover space.

Hell, Pietro and Vision are missing too, along with America and even Loki if we go with people they're friendly/family with.

Heinburg and Cheung are playing favorites hence why Wanda and America aren't there and Cassie is in Stature garb. Then again, it's a Ewing story so they'll show up

Astonishing Member

So. You think they'll ever get around to rebuilding Jonas?

The FF and the Avenger, I can somewhat understand, since it's an Empyre cover.
    But Spider-Man, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, and Wolverine can die in a fire. Prodigy, Noh Varr, America, Loki, Sunspot, Squirrel Girl, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver should have been on the cover, not them.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    The FF and the Avenger, I can somewhat understand, since it's an Empyre cover.
    But Spider-Man, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, and Wolverine can die in a fire. Prodigy, Noh Varr, America, Loki, Sunspot, Squirrel Girl, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver should have been on the cover, not them.
    Sunspot better get at least an invite, I mean he already gave them a great gift with that apartment. I think Spider-Man would be on Teddy’s invite list if only so he can meet him, since hes impersonated him twice-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So. You think they'll ever get around to rebuilding Jonas?
    I don't think any of them ever really gave a **** about Jonas I mean Cassie the one who should care the most dropped him immediately when Nate came back. If it ever crosses their mind maybe they could just have Billy magic him back but I doubt it's like an active task to do on their brains. Maybe the Avengers/Vision said no to his return and shoved him in a shelf somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't think any of them ever really gave a **** about Jonas I mean Cassie the one who should care the most dropped him immediately when Nate came back. If it ever crosses their mind maybe they could just have Billy magic him back but I doubt it's like an active task to do on their brains.
    Tommy wanted to rebuild Jonas before Kate talked him out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Tommy wanted to rebuild Jonas before Kate talked him out of it
    He's a good kid but he's got a man now and a solid foundation I doubt he still thinks about the robot.

Fantastic Member

I wonder if Vee will appear he lived with Billy and Teddy for a while