Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Wakandan miners aren't slaves. They are respected members of society equipped with state of the art safety and mining equipment. It's not 'punishment'.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Wakandan miners aren't slaves. They are respected members of society equipped with state of the art safety and mining equipment. It's not 'punishment'.
    It doesn't matter what equipment they have , Shaw from being a 'black king' to serving a black king would be poetic justice,one that would probably eat at him.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Could've tapped into your imagination and handed him over to Namor.
    "Cable was right!"

Shaw Love has me SHOOK.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Team Shaw all the way, cannot stand Emma and Kate. But this is Duggan so we know how this will go.
    I don't like Shaw, but Emma and Kitty on this book are insufferable. I'm expecting Duggan witing Sha as a dumb buffon instead of a experienced antagonist.
    But what I'm hoping think it will be another chapter for the power play between Emma and Shaw, the book is about powerplay between these two. Shaw being taken out easily is anticlimatic and too easy.
    Let's see if the writer will fall o his own fan favoritism
    Last edited by baxer; 12-04-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think the honing bit only happens if he dies in Arrako/Amenth(and I highly doubt anyone would bring him back once he dies,unless Shinobi steals a batch of his DNA from Sinister for Verendi to reverse engineer the process..could be a good twist going forward)
    If he dies in Otherworld ,that's where he dies for sure.While dying in Otherworld would be fair punishment,I don't want that to be used every time to re-write a character, best to just inject him with Leech's blood or some serum Emma got from Sinister for a price and exile him powerless to Wakanda to toil in vibranium mines
    That sounds more cruel to be honest. I really don't have a horse in this race though, kitty is back and so no harm no foul. At this point in the chess match it's time for Emma/Kate to strike back so either way it ends up i do think he deserves some level of pain that comes close to what he caused because drowning alive is such a horrible way to go.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That sounds more cruel to be honest. I really don't have a horse in this race though, kitty is back and so no harm no foul. At this point in the chess match it's time for Emma/Kate to strike back so either way it ends up i do think he deserves some level of pain that comes close to what he caused because drowning alive is such a horrible way to go.
    I wouldn't worry about cruel,Emma can be a by-word for it.I imagine she has all sorts of ideas. I get the feeling though he will not just roll over.I expect he has a failsafe that kicks in through Shinobi ,should anything happen to him.The cat and mouse game has to go on in some form.I am not on team Shaw ,but neither am I on team Kate-Emma. I'm ready for Mutual Assured Destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    He's gonna get his ass whooped.
    lol Right!? lilke as soon as he open the door
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

The dude put mutant children in danger by working with Verendi as well as almost allowed tainted drugs to hit the human population. But go off.
    Their not going after him for any of that, this is strictly revenge for his move against Kate. Emma and Kate kept antagonizing and needling him, Hell Emma straight up killed him not to long ago and didn't want him resurrected. And now their acting all indignant that Shaw retaliated, did they think he wouldn't strike back, did they think that they were free to do whatever? Revenge goes both ways. And when you take into account Emma's actions regarding New Tian and re-education camps, the mothervine fiasco and the whole mutant cure and General Callahan situation, she is in no position to look down for judge Shaw for anything. And Kate has simply turned into an awful character. This is strictly a personal vendetta because her new boo got killed, and because Duggan loves to fanwank in this book Shaw will get jobbed and Kate and Emma will celebrate. Pure derivative dribble.

BANNED

I hope Shaw goes on a sudden ooc speech about how Kate and Emma are so great for an entire page so people can have something to truly be mad about.

Also, what is this [REDACTED] way of thinking that "needling" the dude warranted an execution and favoring human supremacists LMAO Next thing you know dudes will be saying it's these terrible females fault that they can't get their [REDACTED] up when they need to

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Their not going after him for any of that, this is strictly revenge for his move against Kate. Emma and Kate kept antagonizing and needling him, Hell Emma straight up killed him not to long ago and didn't want him resurrected. And now their acting all indignant that Shaw retaliated, did they think he wouldn't strike back, did they think that they were free to do whatever? Revenge goes both ways. And when you take into account Emma's actions regarding New Tian and re-education camps, the mothervine fiasco and the whole mutant cure and General Callahan situation, she is in no position to look down for judge Shaw for anything. And Kate has simply turned into an awful character. This is strictly a personal vendetta because her new boo got killed, and because Duggan loves to fanwank in this book Shaw will get jobbed and Kate and Emma will celebrate. Pure derivative dribble.
    Have to agree on the Emma hypocrisy, to me she's not far removed from Shaw, she plays a LOT of mind games ,so I just don't buy her act.That is why I think we are in for a surprise, the hellfire intrigue is fun at its basic and if it goes all we have is the winter table animus to keep it fun.To me Shaw has to have something up his sleeve to ensure Emma and Kate don't just get to rest on their laurels.The only problem with Shaw is his hubris- it always blinds him,otherwise if he was ready for war he would have his ducks in a row first (and I think he has not played his trump card yet)
    Last edited by Rev9; 12-04-2020 at 11:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Have to agree on the Emma hypocrisy, to me she's not far removed from Shaw, she plays a LOT of mind games ,so I just don't buy her act.That is why I think we are in for a surprise, the hellfire intrigue is fun at its basic and if it goes all we have is the winter table animus to keep it fun.To me Shaw has to have something up his sleeve to ensure Emma and Kate don't just get to rest on their laurels.The only problem with Shaw is his hubris- it always blinds him,otherwise if he was ready for war he would have his ducks in a row first (and I think he has not played his trump card yet)
    Emma isnt the saint the book is trying ot make us believe.

I think that Shaw learned something all this time and he saw that Kate Survived he might have a insight that they might know about his plan to kill Kitty. She is using gloves, so it is clear Kitty is hiding something.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The dude put mutant children in danger by working with Verendi as well as almost allowed tainted drugs to hit the human population. But go off.
    Don't even bother...here, let's go off to the Green Lagoon and speculate over drinks. I'm buying. LOL
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Shaw Love has me SHOOK.
    I have no idea why. Shaw is probably one of the most one dimensional villains in the X-Universe with zero redeemable qualities. A true log cabin mutant who will sell anyone out between his funding of the sentinel programs in the past and setting up his own son Shinobi as a sacrificial pawn. Highly doubt he has a heart Kate would be able to rip out of his chest.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Shaw Love has me SHOOK.
    Enh! I'm in love with o--[A]--o so...it really takes all kinds.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!