Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    How many MCU movies has homosexuality, bloody, brain blown out, frontal nudity, kinky sex, cursing and body dismemberment?
    The answer is NONE
    Blood is in Infinity War when Tony is stabbed by Thanos blood comes out of his mouth same for Coulson when stabbed in Avengers also I remember Cap bleeding after Bucky shot him in Winter Soldier. Body dismemberment Bucky, Klaw losing his arm, Thor losing an eye, Nebula in Infinity War being tortured by having her body ripped apart to name some. Kinky Sex the Ravagers went to a robot brothel in GOTG Vol. 2 that's kinky their robots and also Wanda's banging an Artificial Man the MCU has a fetish for Robot love what can I saw also as Howard said once you Duck you're out of luck. Frontal Nudity have you not seen Thor? Marvel does need to work on their homosexuality representation but it's not like the XCU was much better.

Small Children torture well Gamora saw her people killed in a genocide and Peter was beaten to a pulp in Homecoming he's a kid (More Blood)
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 10-13-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Blood is in Infinity War when Tony is stabbed by Thanos blood comes out of his mouth same for Coulson when stabbed in Avengers also I remember Cap bleeding after Bucky shot him in Winter Soldier. Body dismemberment Bucky, Klaw losing his arm, Thor losing an eye, Nebula in Infinity War being tortured by having her body ripped apart to name some. Kinky Sex the Ravagers went to a robot brothel in GOTG Vol. 2 that's kinky their robots and also Wanda's banging an Artificial Man the MCU has a fetish for Robot love what can I saw also as Howard said once you Duck you're out of luck. Frontal Nudity have you not seen Thor? Marvel does need to work on their homosexuality representation but it's not like the XCU was much better.
    What was the homosexuality representation in Fox’s X-men?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I don't know but I'm not willing to say no in case I forgot something.

BANNED

Small Children torture well Gamora saw her people killed in a genocide.
    You can’t be serious?

You can’t be serious?
    Yup real darkness is psychological and the MCU is full of it and also has some of the visuals on screen you don't like their version fine but it's there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Neogasonic and Yukio in Deadpool 2

BANNED

Yup real darkness is psychological and the MCU is full of it and also has some of the visuals on screen you don't like their version fine but it's there.
    You’re talking like you never seen any of these movies.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Everything that happened to Thor in the MCU is dark when you stop and think about it. Something that was brought up in Infinity War in his talk with Rocket.

You’re talking like you never seen any of these movies.
    No I'm talking like someone who has and the fact I could so easily fill darn near every requirement you had for "darkness" makes me wonder if you have the MCU is a vast universe with yes laughs, joy, family, friends, and happiness but also pain, sadness, torture, and death as any good well develop cinematic universe should have.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Everything that happened to Thor in the MCU is dark when you stop and think about it. Something that was brought up in Infinity War in his talk with Rocket.
    Even if I give up IW was dark, it’s still only one or two movies, XMen been dark since 2000.

BANNED

The kinky robot sex is laughable.

BANNED

Aaaaand another thread devolves into pointlessness.

BANNED

No I'm talking like someone who has and the fact I could so easily fill darn near every requirement you had for "darkness" makes me wonder if you have the MCU is a vast universe with yes laughs, joy, family, friends, and happiness but also pain, sadness, torture, and death as any good well develop cinematic universe should have.
    I think most might agree, XCU is darker than the MCU.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-13-2018 at 07:09 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Aaaaand another thread devolves into pointlessness.

Yes, true. But we love it.
    I’m still trying remember the frontal nudity in Thor.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-13-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Spectacular Member

I think most might agree, XCU is darker than the MCU.
    And that darkness caused me to have what TVTropes calls "Darkness Induced Audience Apathy", in other words I couldn't care less about what happens to the mutants or their stories, knowing that in the end they will only know pain and misery, with the same thing happening over and over, and that the perfect future of mutants and humans living in harmony is NEVER going to happen, so why should I care about X-Men and their problems or goal.