Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Kind of have to see it because of Namor being in it. But I am not interested in a Black Panther Movie without Black Panther.
    But there is A Black Panther in this movie. We see them at the end. So you mean T’Challa specifically?

Even if there was no Black Panther a movie about Atlanteans attacking a Scientifically advanced nation still sounds cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    But there is A Black Panther in this movie. We see them at the end. So you mean T’Challa specifically?

Even if there was no Black Panther a movie about Atlanteans attacking a Scientifically advanced nation still sounds cool to me.
    Just "Wakanda Vs. Atlantis..." is "Can't Miss..."

Was that they guy at the end?

And yea the premise does sound fun. But Yea I mean Tchalla. I really enjoy his character in both the MCU and The comics. I will see it because I want to see how they do Namor. It may surprise me but without Tchalla it will be hard to get into. But that is just because I like the character.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Was that they guy at the end?

And yea the premise does sound fun. But Yea I mean Tchalla. I really enjoy his character in both the MCU and The comics. I will see it because I want to see how they do Namor. It may surprise me but without Tchalla it will be hard to get into. But that is just because I like the character.
    While I get that "This Is Probably A Deal Breaker..." will be how a lot of folks feel?

The idea that "Black Panther..." is like "Iron Fist..." where there has been more than just one getting to be where the story goes is pretty interesting to me. It's a shame that how things played out is how we got here, but the idea of the mantle being passed on is really interesting.

UNLESS...

(Potential "Spoilers..." Possibility...)

spoilers:
    It is a curve ball, and what we are seeing there will be the last Black Panther meeting his end...
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I get that "This Is Probably A Deal Breaker..." will be how a lot of folks feel?

The idea that "Black Panther..." is like "Iron Fist..." where there has been more than just one getting to be where the story goes is pretty interesting to me. It's a shame that how things played out is how we got here, but the idea of the mantle being passed on is really interesting.
    Its not really a deal breaker. I will still see it. Ill do my best to enjoy it. But if I am being honest if it didnt have Namor I would give this a pass.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

I mean that was an awesome trailer. Ill just wait till someone complains about using a classic song in the trailer. Or that there was to much humor in it, Or there wasn't enough humor in it, or I don't know people are more creative than me when bad mouthing things.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    I mean that was an awesome trailer. Ill just wait till someone complains about using a classic song in the trailer. Or that there was to much humor in it, Or there wasn't enough humor in it, or I don't know people are more creative than me when bad mouthing things.
    I’m surprised none of this has happened yet. Lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I’m surprised none of this has happened yet. Lol

Wait For It.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Wait For It.
    Eh. It’s already getting plenty of criticism because T’Challa isn’t being recast…

…when the biggest detractors concerning this know damn well enough that they’d have picked apart anyone who had been recast and how the role would have been played going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    That line stood out to me. I think Shuri did blip but I'm not sure if that has been retconned.
    It could be at some point in the movie Shuri disappears, then comes back later as the new Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Eh. It’s already getting plenty of criticism because T’Challa isn’t being recast…

…when the biggest detractors concerning this know damn well enough that they’d have picked apart anyone who had been recast and how the role would have been played going forward.

Yup damned if you do damned if you don't. Personally I would have been happy with a recast. However, I do understand why they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't want a movie about Panthers mom.
    Why not? She can be interesting. Anyway I don't think the movies is about her.

Incredible Member

I was watching the trailer again and noticed the ankle wings on baby Namor. I never would have thought I’d see a live action Namor, ankle wings and all. That’s crazy. Still don’t understand how they help him fly but I’m glad he’s got them.

I was watching the trailer again and noticed the ankle wings on baby Namor. I never would have thought I’d see a live action Namor, ankle wings and all. That’s crazy. Still don’t understand how they help him fly but I’m glad he’s got them.
    Lol how does being bitten by a radioactive spider give someone “spidey sense”?

Long ago was when we had to suspend our disbelief as comic book fans.