Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Default Red Hood Outlaw #38 Preview/Eventual Discussion

Good to see that plot finally addressed.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ood-outlaw-38/

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Okay, I'm hyped.
    Wednesday will be a great day

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Okay, I'm hyped.
    Wednesday will be a great day
    I'm hyped too.

Indeed it shall be.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Yay! Finally, some advance in that front.

A good start :3.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

While I’m excited to see where that leads, that preview made me even more curious to see where Artemis & Biz are currently residing at. I thought it was just a random place they were camping out in but clearly not (unless this was already revealed and I completely missed it).

Edit: Nevermind. I re-read the last issue and realized it was already answered. So, with that said, I'm interested in seeing where that development leads to.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 09-19-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    While I’m excited to see where that leads, that preview made me even more curious to see where Artemis & Biz are currently residing at. I thought it was just a random place they were camping out in but clearly not (unless this was already revealed and I completely missed it).
    I may be wrong, but it was pointed in the last issue that they're stuck in the "inbetween" of the door, because the door is still not working properly.

Is it just me or does the coloring look more vibrant compared to the last issue?

Is it just me or does the coloring look more vibrant compared to the last issue?
    It does, it's not only you.

I still wonder if Babe In Arms is really a three-month-old genius as described in the preview or actually older, but for some reason she de-aged (maybe she was attacked by the Black Organization ).
    I think it's highly suspicious that a three-month-old kid wears earrings. On the other hand, if she's actually a teenager (she uses the word "dreamy" so I can't help myself to imagine her being a teenager) and was somehow de-aged, then the earrings would make sense.

I still wonder if Babe In Arms is really a three-month-old genius as described in the preview or actually older, but for some reason she de-aged (maybe she was attacked by the Black Organization ).
    I think it's highly suspicious that a three-month-old kid wears earrings. On the other hand, if she's actually a teenager (she uses the word "dreamy" so I can't help myself to imagine her being a teenager) and was somehow de-aged, then the earrings would make sense.
    Maybe she's older than 3 months and that was Jason just being his hyperbolic self.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Since that plot's being addressed, I wonder if this means we'll get another update on Lobdell's "What's the deal with Willis?" saga sometime relatively soon.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Since that plot's being addressed, I wonder if this means we'll get another update on Lobdell's "What's the deal with Willis?" saga sometime relatively soon.
    Given it is lobell, we will probably find out in a year or two. I still want to know how the **** did willis todd, beat up smart Bizarro, and why he created so a convoluted plan to bring Jason back to Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by brenster21 View Post
    Given it is lobell, we will probably find out in a year or two. I still want to know how the **** did willis todd, beat up smart Bizarro, and why he created so a convoluted plan to bring Jason back to Gotham.
    I'm pretty sure Lobdell wanted to do a lot more with the story, but editorial probably railroaded him.

I'm still wondering about Jason's cousin, and who her parents were (if it was her mom or dad that was Willis' sibling). And lets just say some of the comments on her have not aged well. lol

Quote Originally Posted by brenster21 View Post
    I don't think that it was Willis who beat up Bizarro. I think it was Solitary, whoever he was. Not now, with all the changes in the story. I honestly think that Willis was just looking from the distance as the story has been finally written. I may be wrong, or the writer could change it at any point in the future.

I don't think we will know much more in a year. They probably want to set up the current new team, whoever they will be in the end, and probably finish all the stuff affected/affecting other books/events.

But, on the bright side, I'm expecting Faye Jr to show up again "soon", if Ma is back, and that could bring to the table Jason's family as a general background plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    [...]

But, on the bright side, I'm expecting Faye Jr to show up again "soon", if Ma is back, and that could bring to the table Jason's family as a general background plot.
    That would be awesome. I want to know more about Jason Todd Senior.