Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Peace out, McCoy.

Good luck Inhumans. Hope you survive THAT experience.
    soule will fix BMB mess.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    Never been a fan of the Inhumans always seemed rather boring,bland and a cheap knockoff of mutants.Always hate how their obviously being pushed now do to Marvel owning their film rights and not the X-Men.With that said having Beast and Johnny Storm in the new series does interest me a bit a might be enough for me to give it a chance,which is why Marvel threw them in sense its been pretty much proven that Inhumans and their titles never sell.

I know that Marvel still has a bunch of titles to announce but the ten or so that they have announced really has got me hyped up yet or really hit me as a "MUST BUY" really do to the lack of anything X-Men related and the fact that it looks like all the main stars of the MU besides Iron Man or being semi replaced and push to the side.I hope when they announce more titles that are more to my liking.
    The Inhumans are not cheap X-Men knock-offs, even if Marvel tries to sell them as that, they're not.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

Well I suppose this kills the story that the Terregan Mists will cause the mutants to vacate the earth Post Secret Wards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    When Crystal married Pietro, who was it who offered to accompany Johnny and walk off his blues?

Medusa.
    Scandaloso.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I just think it is funny that no matter how much Marvel gives the Inhumans the big push they can still not get that property to go over with the readers without having to throw in other big name non-Inhuman characters to try and sell the book. Pretty soon they will have Spider Man joining up LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    The Inhumans are not cheap X-Men knock-offs, even if Marvel tries to sell them as that, they're not.
    Exactly. It's really saddening that Marvel has been forcing them into this new status quo. Now with Johnny and Hank on the team? It's slightly faux Avengers esque as well? I really like Charles Soule as a writer but I could never get into this book because it's moving far away from why I liked Inhumans in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I just think it is funny that no matter how much Marvel gives the Inhumans the big push they can still not get that property to go over with the readers without having to throw in other big name non-Inhuman characters to try and sell the book. Pretty soon they will have Spider Man joining up LOL.
    "Spider-Man and his Amazing Inhuman Friends"

BANNED

I'm looking forward to this series, and I hope it sells well despite the inevitable X-fan backlash. It's certainly got a strong creative team, and the #0 was really exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    And still no Crystal...
    I have bad feeling they are going to do something awful to her. I'm scared.

So I guess that means the X-men aren't leaving the MU? I still smell something fishy.

They are pushing them because they are a group able to exhibit a wide array of looks and power sets. They have an interesting back-story and is very unique to Marvel. They've been around almost as long as the X-Men. Basically appeared 2 years after the X-men. They offer Marvel an easy way to introduce more powered beings into the MCU, so it's a good idea to give them a more prominent position in the Marvel Universe.

BANNED

I wouldn't count myself as a "Complexer", but I'm a long-time fan of the X-Men and credit them for my starting to buy monthly issues many, many years ago so my take is the following:

1. I can't imagine anyone who gives half a s##t about the X-Men missing any version of Hank McCoy post-Morrison. Addition by subtraction hasn't had a better example in comics.

2. Shoots a hole in the Terrigenesis-gas being poisonous to mutants and leading to a mass exodus off-planet theory. So that's a plus.

3. If you're going to ape the Bendis Avengers era and shove heroes from more popular franchises to try and prop up your failing "flagship" title, make sure you do it right. Using Spider-Man and Wolverine helped turn the Avengers into a powerhouse. Beast and the Human Torch are your draws? Good luck with that whole "replacing the X-Men" thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    And still no Crystal...
    It's all going to be traced gent mags by McNiven anyway. I'd rather she be on a book with a hot artist.

they are that more and more everyday.

BANNED

The Inhumans will never be as interesting as the X-MEN. Shoving mutants in the book won't make me read it.