Page 313 of 434 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 6499

It seemed as if Xavier did some hypnosis on Sinister when he said that he will do the "good work",and then forget he's doing it until he tells him to remember. Xavier has this type of ability? Is this within the scope of his powers to influence others like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chessboxer View Post
    It seemed as if Xavier did some hypnosis on Sinister when he said that he will do the "good work",and then forget he's doing it until he tells him to remember. Xavier has this type of ability? Is this within the scope of his powers to influence others like that?
    He's a telepath. Thats well within his powers. Emma just did the same thing in Rosenberg's run

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's a telepath. Thats well within his powers. Emma just did the same thing in Rosenberg's run
    Emma used to put some funny psychic suggestions in people's minds. "And every time you hear the words 'parsley', 'intractable' or 'longitude' you will vomit uncontrollably for 48 hours."

She also did it in Blinded By the light with a post hypnotic suggestion to make all the X-Men forger about the Destiny diaries so Exodus couldn't find it in Kitty's mind. Then she remembered after the secret word.

She did the same for Hope in Gillens run changing into diamond and teleporting away

Didn't Jean do that with the time-displaced O5?

Incredible Member

Is the 616 actually not the possible Life 11, but actually the Life 6 not shown in Moira's history?

Were the rest of her lives spent trying to "correct" the 616?

Quote Originally Posted by G0RM View Post
    Is the 616 actually not the possible Life 11, but actually the Life 6 not shown in Moira's history?

Were the rest of her lives spent trying to "correct" the 616?
    I think it's most likely that Life X is 616.

I mean, come on, why would Hickman go through all the trouble of making a Moira X and not have it be the Moira moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She also did it in Blinded By the light with a post hypnotic suggestion to make all the X-Men forger about the Destiny diaries so Exodus couldn't find it in Kitty's mind. Then she remembered after the secret word.
    I had forgotten that. It was one hell of a smart moment. Fun times when TP is used creatively.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gothicflavours View Post
    Can someone PM the spoilers, please?? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I had forgotten that. It was one hell of a smart moment. Fun times when TP is used creatively.
    Looks like Emma did it on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ok cool thanks. Not being familiar with X books before this run, I’ve always seen his powers being used simply just to communicate

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I think it's most likely that Life X is 616.

I mean, come on, why would Hickman go through all the trouble of making a Moira X and not have it be the Moira moving forward.
    And like.... all the other trouble he’s gone through to entrench everything from life 10 (especially the various flashbacks, like Xavier and Moira recruiting Magneto, and Xavier and Magneto recruiting and brainwashing Sinister) in 616 history. At this point, for life 10 to NOT be 616 would take away the point of so much of this story, in exchange for.. well, I really can’t see what would be gained.

BANNED

Imagine thinking the paradigm shift story that will completely realign X-Men stories for years to come will be revealed to be an AU.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Imagine thinking the paradigm shift story that will completely realign X-Men stories for years to come will be revealed to be an AU.
    it's not impossible this story ends up with Moira killing herself, all we know is Krakoa status quo remains, but it may be the next books happen in her next life.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    it's not impossible this story ends up with Moira killing herself, all we know is Krakoa status quo remains, but it may be the next books happen in her next life.
    Again: imagine we are reading a filler story.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Again: imagine we are reading a filler story.
    At this point it would be a suprise to me if this isn't the current life and there is another reset. And i say that as one of the biggest voices in the last few days of their being another reset. It would just seem kind of weird and everything just lines up in a cool way. Moira X, Professor X, House of X, Powers of X, Life X. IT just lines up so nicely. It would just look weird now life XI even though it's life 11. lol

Like H-E-D said why would hickman let that go.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-12-2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/