Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Secret Empire #0 Preview

It's been posted! I'll probably definitely be picking it up. Now I gotta go back and catch up on both Cap books.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Seems cool so far, hope its good.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Very intriguing indeed, so that's the Guardians, Ultimates, and Defenders so far accounted for, and looks like that other Iron Man really is Tony, though I can see it's probably the A.I. Tony. Can't wait to see how everything will come together

Unlike Civil War 2 or Monsters Unleashed, I have high expectations for this event. I think the future of the Avengers franchise hinges on the outcome.

I wonder who's going to end up being the identity of the narrator?

Sharon having her jacket unzipped given the situation and her current age feels kind of weird. Are they ever going to de-age her back to normal ?

So I guess it's still the AI Tony running that classic armor, which means the real Tony hasn't woken up yet.

Luke seemed to pull out that "Defenders" title out-of-seemingly nowhere. I know Jessica brought it up during that Mighty Avengers finale, but that was a really long while ago.

Hey, it's Sokovia! #Synergy.

Spider-Woman swinging like Spider-Man and Jessica Jones charging with the other heroes in her street clothes make them look kind of odd in that group shot.

Love the preview. Really looking forward to this event. But I have a feeling it's going to be another one of those events that fans will either love or hate with nothing in between. I don't think that's entirely Marvel's fault though. I think it's more fans being more petty with their tastes, but I doubt that'll keep this from being a top seller.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder who's going to end up being the identity of the narrator?
    I'd guess Sam?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'd guess Sam?
    Wilson, Guthrie, or Alexander ?

Kidding, but Sam would be a good choice .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wilson, Guthrie, or Alexander ?

Kidding, but Sam would be a good choice .
    It would hit the hardest.

Plus he was absent so far.

I would say Carol but she was shown in space. Maybe Hill?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Freaking heel turn let's go!

Wow, I can honestly say I haven't been this excited or a marvel event in a very very long time. This looks so freaking cool.

Also cool to see a sneak peak of the Defenders. They look fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It would hit the hardest.

Plus he was absent so far.

I would say Carol but she was shown in space. Maybe Hill?
    I don't think there would be any punch to it being Hill, given it's Hill, though she'll probably factor into this event later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Unlike Civil War 2 or Monsters Unleashed, I have high expectations for this event. I think the future of the Avengers franchise hinges on the outcome.
    Are you talking about out or in-universe ?.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-27-2017 at 10:01 AM.

I got the impression that it was actually Sharon Carter who was narrating in the preview.

(And I wouldn't be surprised if Jess had some sort of grappling hook or something to swing from - at least in that panel it was a black line, so it's pretty clear it's not webbing.)
    Last edited by Seren; 03-27-2017 at 09:57 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Yeah im definitely excited to see Hydra Cap go all out with his plan, the narrative box alone is both ominous and really cool.

I didn't realize that Doctor Strange, Spiderwoman, and Cloak & Dagger would be part of the Defenders, I really thought it would just be the Netflix line-up.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.